Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more quotes from the interview:
For the First Time Together, the Children of Accused Child Murderer Chad Daybell Defend Their Father In “48 HOURS: The Secrets of Chad Daybell’s Backyard”

“Who framed your father?” Vigliotti asks.

“I think it’s pretty clear it was Lori and Alex,” EM says. “Alex came … and left for periods of time. … We don’t know … what exactly he was doing.”
“I don’t know why they would be there,” EM says. “But I do know that if he were to commit a crime, he wouldn’t be foolish enough to put the evidence in his own backyard.”

Chad's children think that shallow graves aren't his signature:

“He knew how to dig graves and – that just doesn’t sound believable to me,” says SD.
“He never said a thing to us about zombies,” GD says. “The first we ever heard of it was in a news report.”

Except, this was reported and found….and how would Alex know to do all this? Chaddy would….he buries enough.

“They (meaning LE) started by removing a top layer of earth on a 4 foot-by-2 foot patch of grass that was shorter than the rest.

DET. RAY HERMOSILLO [in court]: They began pulling up the sod and topsoil …which revealed three large white rocks, flat rocks.

Beneath the rocks, they found thin pieces of wood paneling. Below that, a layer of black plastic.”

Chilling details revealed in death investigation of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan

From the article:

(E)M says there was ample opportunity while the property was unattended during the day for someone to sneak on and secretly bury the remains. She pointed out to Vigliotti while they toured the property that her father rarely went outside and that you could not see either burial site from the house.
"And I hope that my dad can get a fair trial," said (E)M. "And I hope that one day, our community can treat us like we're part of it again."

From the article:

(E)M says there was ample opportunity while the property was unattended during the day for someone to sneak on and secretly bury the remains. She pointed out to Vigliotti while they toured the property that her father rarely went outside and that you could not see either burial site from the house.
"And I hope that my dad can get a fair trial," said (E)M. "And I hope that one day, our community can treat us like we're part of it again."
Oh boo woo..why are they still teaching..sorry but they should all move..

A few more quotes from the interview:
For the First Time Together, the Children of Accused Child Murderer Chad Daybell Defend Their Father In “48 HOURS: The Secrets of Chad Daybell’s Backyard”

“Who framed your father?” Vigliotti asks.

“I think it’s pretty clear it was Lori and Alex,” EM says. “Alex came … and left for periods of time. … We don’t know … what exactly he was doing.”
“I don’t know why they would be there,” EM says. “But I do know that if he were to commit a crime, he wouldn’t be foolish enough to put the evidence in his own backyard.”

Chad's children think that shallow graves aren't his signature:

“He knew how to dig graves and – that just doesn’t sound believable to me,” says SD.
“He never said a thing to us about zombies,” GD says. “The first we ever heard of it was in a news report.”

Except, this was reported and found….and how would Alex know to do all this to keep bodies from rising and smell possibly low. Chaddy would, rocks, paneling and plastic…read below. So the adult kids are saying what they are told to say probably by Prior because Chads conversations are monitored with visitors. Prior can talk to Chad without anyone listening. Prior can transmit messages to the adult kids. Chad can write a note to adult kids, give to Prior and Prior fives notes on what they need to do to adult kids. MOO

Chilling details revealed in death investigation of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan

see bold by me statement

“They started by removing a top layer of earth on a 4 foot-by-2 foot patch of grass that was shorter than the rest.

DET. RAY HERMOSILLO [in court]: They began pulling up the sod and topsoil …which revealed three large white rocks, flat rocks.

Beneath the rocks they found thin pieces of wood paneling. Below that, a layer of black plastic. “

We don’t know of Alex ever burying a body so how would he know to do this? Chaddy would.

which

Life insurance increase would be filed under coincidence.

The children say that it's time we hear what they know. Will they offer any new information? Details of their own theories? If that wasn't synchronized with JP, their effort could backfire.

Pretty sure it was synchronized with Prior.

I was shocked to see a comment on today’s EIN story that mentioned a raccoon on the fire pit??? Did Dude try to burn a raccoon? That is no more than rumor, but it would crack me up a bit (after feeling bad for the critter) if Chad really did bury it in the “expanded” pet cemetery and the FBI pissed him off by finding Tylee :( who was hidden under a cat and dog, and passing over the decoy coon grave.

I put my money on the information the kiddults “know” will resemble what Summer Cox and Janis “knew” before the children were found. They “know” that there father is no murderer. Therefore, he must have been framed. It’s an argument that is impossible to follow unless you already love and need the defendant.

Pretty sure it was synchronized with Prior.

I was shocked to see a comment on today’s EIN story that mentioned a raccoon on the fire pit??? Did Dude try to burn a raccoon? That is no more than rumor, but it would crack me up a bit (after feeling bad for the critter) if Chad really did bury it in the “expanded” pet cemetery and the FBI pissed him off by finding Tylee :( who was hidden under a cat and dog, and passing over the decoy coon grave.

I put my money on the information the kiddults “know” will resemble what Summer Cox and Janis “knew” before the children were found. They “know” that there father is no murderer. Therefore, he must have been framed. It’s an argument that is impossible to follow unless you already love and need the defendant.
I understood the comment to mean that Chad was referring to Tylee's body as a dead raccoon.

I'm getting a "this video is private" message. Was there any talk of treatment?

The judge had received 2 letters from the Dr. that is treating her today, but he did not consider them to be "Progress Reports" as required by the statute. They did recommend extending the treatment phase. So they scheduled another hearing on 9/8/2021 at 1:30 in the hopes that they will receive an appropriate progress report by then.

I noticed that! One son looks identical to him, one daughter resembles Tammy, and the others just look like an odd conglomeration that don't really resemble either parent.

There is a daughter just as beautiful as Tammy- on the outside. She is a victim, and had been served a lot of koolaid. She has read the audio versions of some of J Rowe’s books! One day, she might break free and become as beautiful as her mother on the inside.

INMO, there isn't enough meds or treatment available to fix LVD. Even if we go with a diagnosis of Delusional Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder, Borderline PD, really, there are several other diagnosis...the goal is "competency". I don't see a problem. If they could make Wanda Barzee "Competent", LVD is a slam dunk in comparison to Wanda Barzee.

The judge had received 2 letters from the Dr. that is treating her today, but he did not consider them to be "Progress Reports" as required by the statute. They did recommend extending the treatment phase. So they scheduled another hearing on 9/8/2021 at 1:30 in the hopes that they will receive an appropriate progress report by then.

Games are played. Still rather safe then sorry. No matter she will not get out of it.

Well, if the court had stated at the outset of her commitment what exactly is required to meet the standard of "progress report", maybe we wouldn't be further prolonging what will no doubt be an endless process of restoring Lori to competency. (Being that she is in such a fragile state of mental incompetency owing to the abuse and maltreatment she has received throughout her lifetime -- please . . ..). And on and on it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa