AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
@katydid23
I have a question, if you care to opine further. This never would occur to me so no judgment or criticism.

It sounds like your granddaughter always gets a substantial lunch, so I'm thinking she may react differently to missing a lunch/meal than someone who didn't have the same experience. Hypothetically, if you knew that SW frequently skipped lunch, would that change your thinking?
I wonder when she last ate some real food?
Did she have breakfast?
Did she have a snack?
Did she have lunch?

If she didn't, she probably last ate the night before?

If the boys were home alone as CB said then they might not have stayed inside all day. So if there was a kidnapper lurking around maybe the kidnapper saw them and decided to take the smallest one.

Then CB, CH, and SW arrive. But, the kidnapper sees an opportunity when a little one comes outside and is alone. So, the little one is taken.

Therefore, the kidnapper had all day to plan this out not only the "two minutes" CB said she left SW alone. Perhaps the kidnapper thought SW was a boy, perhaps the kidnapper didn't care if she was a boy or a girl.

Idk, this is a difficult and confusing case.

There are gaping holes in the timeline and then times when someone gets things done very quickly (30 minutes to do an apparently huge amount of clothes.)

We know what kind of slushie everyone got. Therefore I do think it's strange that we know nothing about food except some groceries were purchased that included milk and cheese.

Again, i am only talking about 6/15 and no other day.

We can't know what the boys ate because maybe that would reveal where they were. Perhaps, as almost unbelievable as it seems, we can't know what SW ate because it would reveal where she was (at that time, before she went missing).

Such as what if SW didn't leave bright and early with CB and CH. Maybe CB drove back and got her (theory). Maybe they ate breakfast at home, but there wasn't room in the timeline to make that possible before they left. So, the breakfast (for example, could be lunch idk) is just dropped.

It's just weird it's all the meals get dropped out of the narrative of 6/15.

And no one say "we don't know when they went to the bathroom either". Most people don't tell other people when they went to the bathroom, also it takes much less time. And we even know the CB took SW to the bathroom at A's place. So, there's one time when CB and/or SW could have used the bathroom since they were literally in a bathroom.

If the boys were home alone as CB said then they might not have stayed inside all day. So if there was a kidnapper lurking around maybe the kidnapper saw them and decided to take the smallest one.

Then CB, CH, and SW arrive. But, the kidnapper sees an opportunity when a little one comes outside and is alone. So, the little one is taken.

Therefore, the kidnapper had all day to plan this out not only the "two minutes" CB said she left SW alone. Perhaps the kidnapper thought SW was a boy, perhaps the kidnapper didn't care if she was a boy or a girl.

Idk, this is a difficult and confusing case.

There are gaping holes in the timeline and then times when someone gets things done very quickly (30 minutes to do an apparently huge amount of clothes.)

We know what kind of slushie everyone got. Therefore I do think it's strange that we know nothing about food except some groceries were purchased that included milk and cheese.

Again, i am only talking about 6/15 and no other day.

We can't know what the boys ate because maybe that would reveal where they were. Perhaps, as almost unbelievable as it seems, we can't know what SW ate because it would reveal where she was (at that time, before she went missing).

Such as what if SW didn't leave bright and early with CB and CH. Maybe CB drove back and got her (theory). Maybe they ate breakfast at home, but there wasn't room in the timeline to make that possible before they left. So, the breakfast (for example, could be lunch idk) is just dropped.

It's just weird it's all the meals get dropped out of the narrative of 6/15.

And no one say "we don't know when they went to the bathroom either". Most people don't tell other people when they went to the bathroom, also it takes much less time. And we even know the CB took SW to the bathroom at A's place. So, there's one time when CB and/or SW could have used the bathroom since they were literally in a bathroom.
the 30 minutes to do the laundry was merely Mrs CM speculating. I was wondering whether she had a super fast machine or something, these were jeans she was washing, hardly a quick wash with 4 children and a messy husband.

CB implied (and Chris agreed she implied) that CH did have an appointment at the ER. Which makes me ask why then did DW take the Subaru that day, knowing the truck couldn't fit CB, CH, Summer and the boys? Why did he mistakenly believe the boys were with CB and so he decided to work late since no one was going to be home?

So many questions and each one opens the door to yet more questions!!!
BBM
And yet, According to H, who said CW told him, the boys went to work with DW, so there's that.
But CW said "Boys are locked in, nobody in, nobody out"

Too many inconsistencies in the timeline, IMO

Also-- the phone call from DW to CW-- stranger in yard, trying to "touch" the kids.
HOW DID HE KNOW ?? Unless he was there ?? JMO

Last edited:
Gotcha, thanks.
BUT, a missing child, very few hours to find her, folks closest to her being prime suspects at the outset and all? Is there not something that can expedite permits and warrants? i know there's something in Google fine print because I saw it before, warrants are issued to platform owners..

Here are a few examples where platforms discuss emergency requests. It would seem once the Amber Alert was triggered, that would support these scenarios. However that is only my opinion. I am not sure what the turn around time would be in an emergency classification (though I suspect quick given the scenario examples), or if it would cover all user content, etc.

Google fine print:
If we reasonably believe that we can prevent someone from dying or from suffering serious physical harm, we may provide information to a government agency — for example, in the case of bomb threats, school shootings, kidnappings, suicide prevention, and missing persons cases. We still consider these requests in light of applicable laws and our policies.
https://policies.google.com/terms/information-requests?hl=en-US

Facebook Emergency Request:
Emergency requests
In responding to a matter involving imminent harm to a child or risk of death or serious physical injury to any person and requiring disclosure of information without delay, a law enforcement official may submit a request through the Law Enforcement Online Request System. Note: We will not review or respond to requests submitted by non-law enforcement officials. Users aware of an emergency situation should immediately and directly contact local law enforcement officials.
Safety Center

TikTok Emergency Request:
Q: What type of scenarios would constitute an emergency?
All emergency disclosure requests undergo a case-by-case assessment and each request will be evaluated by our law enforcement response team based on its particular circumstances. However, the following are some examples that may constitute an emergency:

• Cases of child safety and exploitation;
  • Missing persons;
  • Suicide and self-injury scenarios;
  • Imminent threats of violence; or
  • Natural or man-made disaster situations (such as fires, floods, earthquakes, etc)
https://www.tiktok.com/legal/law-enforcement?lang=en

Last edited:
the 30 minutes to do the laundry was merely Mrs CM speculating. I was wondering whether she had a super fast machine or something, these were jeans she was washing, hardly a quick wash with 4 children and a messy husband.
My laundry takes two hours. That's just washing, no drying.

I'm also curious if Summer's bathing suit, shorts and the new jacket were washed that day.
And if CB's and grandma's clothes they wore that day, were washed as well.

BBM. DW's truck was at the home. CH's truck was parked there. CW claimed the doors were locked and nobody could go in or out. If this was true, how did Summer open the back door?

Plus, I think the chances of being seen would be very high. JMO

If the boys were home how would get out if there was fire if everything was locked up and no getting out.

Here are a few examples where platforms discuss emergency requests. It would seem once the Amber Alert was triggered, that would support these scenarios. However that is only my opinion. I am not sure what the turn around time would be in an emergency classification, or if it would cover all user content, etc.

Google fine print:
If we reasonably believe that we can prevent someone from dying or from suffering serious physical harm, we may provide information to a government agency — for example, in the case of bomb threats, school shootings, kidnappings, suicide prevention, and missing persons cases. We still consider these requests in light of applicable laws and our policies.
https://policies.google.com/terms/information-requests?hl=en-US

Facebook Emergency Request:
Emergency requests
In responding to a matter involving imminent harm to a child or risk of death or serious physical injury to any person and requiring disclosure of information without delay, a law enforcement official may submit a request through the Law Enforcement Online Request System. Note: We will not review or respond to requests submitted by non-law enforcement officials. Users aware of an emergency situation should immediately and directly contact local law enforcement officials.
Safety Center

TikTok Emergency Request:
Q: What type of scenarios would constitute an emergency?
All emergency disclosure requests undergo a case-by-case assessment and each request will be evaluated by our law enforcement response team based on its particular circumstances. However, the following are some examples that may constitute an emergency:

• Cases of child safety and exploitation;
  • Missing persons;
  • Suicide and self-injury scenarios;
  • Imminent threats of violence; or
  • Natural or man-made disaster situations (such as fires, floods, earthquakes, etc)
https://www.tiktok.com/legal/law-enforcement?lang=en
AWW SWEET!
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
I found it on the Jason Landry case, not long ago and I just went blank on search terms.
Thanks very very much.

I'm also curious if Summer's bathing suit, shorts and the new jacket were washed that day.
two hours would take them up to much later if they waited for cycle to finish. Maybe the time was spent collecting and sorting it and one it started they went to grandmother's place to plant flowers etc.

Maybe they have a machine that does quick washes. I have a setting that does an eco wash in just under an hour and pretty sure there’s other settings that are even shorter - just never use them. If you’re being careful about energy use (and cost) or in a rush for whatever reason, some machines could certainly do a short cycle.

two hours would take them up to much later if they waited for cycle to finish. Maybe the time was spent collecting and sorting it and one it started they went to grandmother's place to plant flowers etc.
Did they wait for the cycle to finish?
Or does doing laundry mean sorting and putting a load of wash in the machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard