UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some details can be seen just by paying close attention to just one subject and their movement throughout the footage.
Other details can be seen by slowing the speed down on the video via the settings wheel
And yes other detail can be seen if you take each individual screenshots and just use simple tools to make the subject more visible. I am interested in doing this but its very time consuming.

I know other members have used this to view footage, again it depends on the spec of the device and tools you are using.
Another WS poster has some very good skills in this and has produced some much better images than myself.

JMO
Good work and thanks for this!

soil samples make me. wonder if a body was moved...but id have thought there'd be too many people watching for that to happen

I suppose if decomposition took place at the site some soil would hold forensic evidence.
As you point out though Cortina if the body was moved it might have transferred material with it

JMO

@keep-it-real
Can you explain what you mean by Look into it with more detail?

Genuinely interested in what you can see that most can’t. Have you got some sort of special equipment that makes it less blurry etc.thanks

Welcome to the thread Kassandra.

I hope you were able to pick up on the replies I posted on more recent posts. In short the spec of your device and the tools you use will depend on the detail you may be able to view. perhaps check out a few options online if its something you are interested in. :)

soil samples make me. wonder if a body was moved...but id have thought there'd be too many people watching for that to happen
I wondered also if a body had been moved, and wether person monitoring lead them to a location. A male a few months back bagged up some remains and was spotted as he threw them into a river in sudbury. Sometimes there is a need to move eg sale of property etc x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that.
re window fitters do you recall what company had that contract?

this is a biy of a long shot I know .. but can you recall if the the window fitting/manufacturer company was from Hartlepool?
Sorry for late reply on the windown company. I couldn't remember and I had messaged a friend to ask him if he remembered. Unfortunately he said he would be just guessing.

I agree with the jilted lover or admirer theory.

My current line of thinking is leaning towards one of the limping bar men from the Nags. They would know Claudia from serving her regularly and could have quite easily developed an obsession with her. The alleyman on CCTV, to me, appears to have a limp. He also appears to have a rucksack which someone may have if they’ve been at work. These barmen work in a pub literally a few doors down. It appears their landlord and boss even had a key to Claudia’s house.

There’s certainly a lot of coincidences here…
Does anyone else have these 2 or just 1 of them as suspects?
or the jilted lover's partner

I have been looking for the DO Interview, and can’t seem to find. Has anyone got this to share. Can we name him as he put himself in the public eye ?

I have been looking for the DO Interview, and can’t seem to find. Has anyone got this to share. Can we name him as he put himself in the public eye ?
I will have a look. I am sure I found it before - I think it wa either the Channel 4 or 5 programme. We can discuss what was said by DO in the programme but nothing else.

I was just looking on Google maps for the spoil heaps from the construction and found this crucifix cut into/out off the foliage on york university's grounds. Does anyone from York know what this is?
Use satellite View to have a look, seems strange.

Sure does look strange, saw it before but lost where the location was.

Just put the grid reference into google not google maps its a section of trees with a cross made out of trees in the middle. Only visible from the air

ok I might have to have a look this evening now, I’m intrigued.
Doubt it’s relevant to the CL case though :)

So I went and had a look.
There’s nothing there and the trees are not shaped as they are in the image posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member