AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Tiff!

So..these offer a different perspective than what we have seen thus far.

Generally , I skip the first 15 minutes ....actually, these are the first GH videos that I actually searched out on watched without recommendation.

I don't usually embrace his videos but found these to be refreshing.

No specific timestamps, sorry...if you want to listen...you may need to work through the videos.

AMOO JMO MOO
I watched them all. Love Grays shows.

Nothing new to see.
No new information we haven't already hashed out.

moo

bbm
Agreed that's not how Summer will be found.

But some who take the time to call and fake an arrest, obviously would disagree with many .
And yet, DW and CBW were the ones to prank call and to attempt to initiate the hoax, not the victim.
The sister was more than courteous to the Wells and even apologized -- not that she had anything to apologize for.
This is a disheartening chain of events that should strain the loyalty of those who have been steadfastly supportive of DW and CBW.
It was unnecessary and disrespectful in the extreme.
Imo.
Mary recorded phone calls and had them posted to YouTube. There is no reason for that as far as I'm concerned. She could have given it LE and let them handle it.

So we have two sides of the family making poor decisions IMO. Once again these YouTube battles are not the answer. JMO.

Why would anyone think that historical SA would not be relevant to SW disappearance?
This is a child that slept in the same bed with her parents, <modsnip - no link>
J was 5 years old when DW started SA her but he got away with that for many years.
Did CW know about the SA on all those children?
<modsnip>
We won't know but the fact that more women have come forward is imperative, especially if they were all underage at the time.
A leopard does not change its spots.
Yes, J, M & T coming forward is very relevant imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary recorded phone calls and had them posted to YouTube. There is no reason for that as far as I'm concerned. She could have given it LE and let them handle it.

So we have two sides of the family making poor decisions IMO. Once again these YouTube battles are not the answer. JMO.
It is my understanding that she did give them to LE. I believe she was forced to release them, given the situation. Maybe “forced” isn’t the right word but.. if I were in her position, I probably would have done the same thing.

Yes. And that's why she shouldn't have given the recordings to people to post on YouTube.

I've made my point clear on this. JMO.
I understand that is your stance and opinion and I respect that. My point was that if LE didn’t want her to share it, they would have told her not to. I think LE are handling it regardless, so I don’t think you have to worry about that just because it was made public. JMO.

I understand that is your stance and opinion and I respect that. My point was that if LE didn’t want her to share it, they would have told her not to. I think LE are handling it regardless, so I don’t think you have to worry about that just because it was made public. JMO.
Maybe they did. Even if LE did tell her to not pass the recordings to others she is under no obligation to follow their advice. JMO.

I don’t think anyone is trying to attack anyone. I know I certainly am not. We clearly have different stances and opinions and that’s okay. We are all allowed to voice them and defend our opinions, respectfully. After all that’s what we are here for right? To discuss our opinions on a case and form theories, whilst trying to help find this child.

Maybe they did. Even if LE did tell her to not pass the recordings to others she is under no obligation to follow their advice. JMO.
Maybe, but it is my belief that she would not have shared it if LE told her not to. I have no proof so it’s just my opinion, but I don’t think they told her not to. I also don’t believe it is impeding LE from doing their job. But again, JMO.

Last edited:
I don’t recall that detail. Do you have a link for that comment? Not trying to be a jerk, I’d just like to read that particular article. TIA
I really thought it was in the CM interview at the house. But, it is not in the transcript. However, some transcripts miss stuff.

I can't rewatch the video right now, but i will check into this tomorrow and try to find that quote because, if i can, maybe we can determine which shed she is talking about. We can at least find the shed on our map.

Maybe, but it is my belief that she would not have shared it if LE told her not to. I have no proof so it’s just my opinion, but I don’t think they told her not to. I also don’t believe it is impeding LE from doing their job. But again, JMO.
I don't think LE told Mary to keep the recording to herself because I don't think the call about the arrest really has much value to them. JMO.

She had already shared it (first call and sharing was to CMc), spread it amongst family and it was all over the Internet before she had a chance to turn it over to LE. It was too late for LE to advise her about disseminating it. MOO

I have read various opinions about what M could have or should have done with her recordings. My general question is do they hurt law enforcement’s case for finding Summer or whoever may be involved? I personally doubt that M was involved with Summer’s disappearance. Beyond that, what they talk about happened in the past, years ago. So I’m curious how this will affect Summer? DW already confessed to this stuff before speaking with M, so could someone explain the relevance it would have to LE currently please? If not, it just seems like we’re judging the choices of a SA victim and her conversations with her abuser, which is probably of no help to finding Summer. Yes, it made DW look bad. But nobody manipulated his words. It reminds me of the thought of talk to people in private the way you’d like them to hear you speak in public. JMO.

She had already shared it (first call and sharing was to CMc), spread it amongst family and it was all over the Internet before she had a chance to turn it over to LE. It was too late for LE to advise her about disseminating it. MOO
Thanks. I forgot about her calling CM first thing about it.

I think the one of the major hindrances to this case is the sketchy cell service in the area. In other cases by this time LE would have that data back and be able to prove or disprove the information they were given. It's probably hard for them to even make a timeline because of missing cell pings. Internet providers have had time to give up whatever info they're able to offer and even with that, apparently it's still not enough for LE to hone in on anyone as a suspect.Granted, we don't know what info they DO have so we can't even begin to guess where they're at in the investigation. Soooo frustrating !

I have read various opinions about what M could have or should have done with her recordings. My general question is do they hurt law enforcement’s case for finding Summer or whoever may be involved? I personally doubt that M was involved with Summer’s disappearance. Beyond that, what they talk about happened in the past, years ago. So I’m curious how this will affect Summer? DW already confessed to this stuff before speaking with M, so could someone explain the relevance it would have to LE currently please? If not, it just seems like we’re judging the choices of a SA victim and her conversations with her abuser, which is probably of no help to finding Summer. Yes, it made DW look bad. But nobody manipulated his words. It reminds me of the thought of talk to people in private the way you’d like them to hear you speak in public. JMO.
bbm
Agreed.
As a general rule and directed at no one in particular --- Sometimes it's better to remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt, or something like that.
Imo.

The only downside I see to all the past offenses being brought into this is that it gives DW something else to jabber about. I don't think he loves anything more than the sound of his own voice so without these distractions he may have kept spewing Donspeak and there may be subtle clues in his incessant ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49