Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Morrisa, noting that Caroline said nothing about these new ‘headlines’.

However in there, Chris mentioned that she’s also working on this Ch7 doco that goes to air Sunday 19th Sept.

I personally like Caroline and Peter Stefanovic they show a great deal of integrity imo.

Caroline has a special way of communicating with people no matter their station in life...real sincerity imo.

If they are going to make an arrest, they are not going to let anyone know. imo
(Unless they let the families know during or immediately after the arrest, so they are not blindsided by the media.)

All they need is for a suspect to flee because they hear an arrest is imminent.

I have always thought that Laidlaw is making these public claims "we have a good idea who it is or how it happened" to try to flush someone out. Not going to work. A $1,000,000 reward hasn't worked. Jubes' "you better come to us before we come for you" didn't work.

However, they have certainly had a long time now since Laidlaw took the case on to go through a myriad more tips and material. If there is anything there that wasn't unearthed previously - and we know there could be, because we already know the strike force didn't get to everything - they need to follow up.

There was a lot of new information released during witness testimony at the Coroners Inquest. Maybe there was something there that was not investigated to the fullest degree.

They are a bit late to the game, aren't they? The home was sold late last year (as per the article).
I guess it goes to show that as the anniversary approaches, people's interest perks up again.

I hope the FF are away from the harrassers now, and are able to have a little peace in their lives.

I hope so to SA , but have my doubts after hearing the lengths they went to from the FF on the last day of the inquest :mad:

Yes you are correct but the old team of detectives may have ignored some of that information as they were too busy focusing on people who had solid alibis.
The team still had the same detectives as far as I know, from what & who I saw at the inquest..............but I think Detective Laura Beacroft has gone back to the child abuse & sex crime squad.

Yes they probably have gone back over the case , which in a case like this would be normal I guess

Video at link about 7's show

Thanks for the clip Sleep!

Interesting……
The clip doesn’t look like a “new complexion” to me….JMO

Still talking abduction ….

Still showing Ray Porters car ….IMO

I am wondering if the blurred out one is Mickey Blue Eyes??? FA son in law……

The team still had the same detectives as far as I know, from what & who I saw at the inquest..............but I think Detective Laura Beacroft has gone back to the child abuse & sex crime squad.

Yes they probably have gone back over the case , which in a case like this would be normal I guess

Many of the team lead by Jubelin were replaced... as is normal process. Put in fresh eyes and minds. I did read that info but can't find where so I have to say IMO.

Yes Doc, Partridge was at the inquest with Laidlaw and she has been there since Day 1 …..
I was hoping to hear evidence from her…. :D

The "newly discovered images " are really not new, that's Ray Porters car travelling north bound at Kew . We were shown these at the inquest.

30515902-8500613-image-m-19_1594184128423.jpg

William Tyrrell abduction: Probe after dying man’s confession – Express Digest

William Tyrrell abduction: Probe after dying man's confession | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the clip Sleep!

Interesting……
The clip doesn’t look like a “new complexion” to me….JMO

Still talking abduction ….

Still showing Ray Porters car ….IMO

I am wondering if the blurred out one is Mickey Blue Eyes??? FA son in law……

Really curious to know who the blurred out one is. I doubt they will tell us, as it seems he needs anonymity.
But I am sure we will hear who he is speaking of. "I'm 100% sure he did" (abduct William)

Thank you sleepinoz. Does anyone know/understand what CO means in her post announcing this documentary when she says, "After almost a year - and seven years after William disappeared - we are going to air on 19 and 26 September."??

After almost a year of... or since... what??

Really curious to know who the blurred out one is. I doubt they will tell us, as it seems he needs anonymity.
But I am sure we will hear who he is speaking of. "I'm 100% sure he did" (abduct William)
Depending on his answers we may work it out???? With good sleuthing on the case…. And our current knowledge base on the case! :D

Images doesn’t seem overly blurred in the clip…… strange..

Thank you sleepinoz. Does anyone know/understand what CO means in her post announcing this documentary when she says, "After almost a year - and seven years after William disappeared - we are going to air on 19 and 26 September."??

After almost a year of... or since... what??
Think it means a year they have been working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members