SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many homes AM has and where they are?

All I can find is that there are two homes on the Moselle property, but surely a family with wealth has several other places - maybe in Charleston or Hilton Head, or other boltholes he could have been visiting

Seems unusual that arrangements were made for a helicopter before the Sheriff's office got there. I know the Sheriff is separate from medical/ambulance but that seems mighty fast to arrange a helicopter evac. JMO.

Not only that the helicopter picked him up on a landing zone on charleston hwy about 1/2 hour drive. So how did he get there? Ambulance?

All I can find is that there are two homes on the Moselle property, but surely a family with wealth has several other places - maybe in Charleston or Hilton Head, or other boltholes he could have been visiting
@zencompass provide the list that the Beach family has filed a lis pindens on earlier this morning. See post #742 a couple of pages back.

This is 100% hypothetical, trying to put the pieces together.

I have quite an imagination, so I wonder whether Paul and his mom were at Moselle. He was typically there, she didn't like the property. Perhaps it was not planned that she would be at the house with Paul that day. Paul's legal troubles verged on destroying generational family finances.

What if Paul and mom were relaxing around the house when, 8:30-9:00 PM, the dogs start barking. What if Paul grabs the 22 and says he'll check it out. He gets out there, is hit by an assault weapon, mom hears shots and looks. He's hit with an assault rifle and she's hit with a 22-type non-exploding bullets, phone tossed? I know very little about guns, but something about this doesn't fit.

2016 map. I understand that a dog kennel was built at the entrance to the property. This is the house, across the acreage from the driveway entrance.

View attachment 311911

This is the entrance. Between Dec 2016, when property was transferred, and today, a dog kennel was built next to the red-roof building. Maybe it's in these aerial photos - can anyone zoom in better?

View attachment 311912

qPublic.net - Colleton County, SC - Map

That would be one way to get MM to the crime scene as I concur that MM wasn't fond of the kennels. Some event would need to occur in order for both family members to be at the kennels at the same time. That is, unless one or both of them was placed there after being shot.

This article has the document inside.
https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254102058.html
https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254102058.html

A police report made public Thursday in the shooting of Alex Murdaugh says the Hampton lawyer suffered no “visible injury,” but does not clarify further.

The report, released by the Hampton County Sheriff’s Office, includes little information about the shooting, raising questions about what happened on Sept. 4. The incident is described as an attempted murder in the report.

The Sheriff’s Office checked three separate boxes in the report saying Murdaugh did not suffer a “visible injury” and was not using alcohol or drugs.

Deputies were en route to the scene when they learned Alex Murdaugh, 53, had been shot in the head and was being airlifted to the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, according to the report.

A Sheriff’s Office investigator, Cpl. Kendrell Henderson, spoke with Murdaugh before he was flown out. The report does not say what they talked about.

<snip>

The narrative in the new report does not address obvious questions, including whether the box noting “visible injury” was checked in error; why Murdaugh would be airlifted if he had no visible injury; which agency was first on the scene; whether Murdaugh’s tire was damaged; and does not address claims from Murdaugh’s attorney that he was shot by an unknown assailant after having car trouble.

We have had no firm confirmation on the obvious questions from June to September.

Any other person who was shot in the light of day would be asked to give a description on the things they saw from the perp at large, starting with where the bullet hit. That sketch is going to be used on every social media platform for life.

We have had no firm confirmation on the obvious questions from June to September.

Any other person who was shot in the light of day would be asked to give a description on the things they saw from the perp at large, starting with where the bullet hit. That sketch is going to be used on every social media platform for life.
We do know from his attorney they asked these questions, even going as far as to have a sketch artist involved.

As skeptical as I am about everything his attorney says, I do believe this to be true.

The issue is that Sled isn’t going to put out a description of a suspect or vehicle, if they don’t believe they exist.

The fact that they haven’t done that, is incredibly telling.

We do know from his attorney they asked these questions, even going as far as to have a sketch artist involved.

As skeptical as I am about everything his attorney says, I do believe this to be true.

The issue is that Sled isn’t going to put out a description of a suspect or vehicle, if they don’t believe they exist.

The fact that they haven’t done that, is incredibly telling.

Yes, I’m just referring to all the questions we/the public have had-alibi, timeline, on and on.

It is absolutely telling! Has a photo of the sketch been posted here yet?

Yes, I’m just referring to all the questions we/the public have had-alibi, timeline, on and on.

It is absolutely telling! Has a photo of the sketch been posted here yet?
I don’t think there is a photo. Someone was joking around and posted a funny one from another case.

According to the notification of lien filed by the Beach lawyers, they own hundreds of acres in various tracts in the general Moselle/Big Salkahatchie River Basin area. Only the "Home Tract" (2 pieces) have 'improvements' on them: the property where PM & MM were murdered and a nearby property at Moselle Rd & Cross Swamp Rd.
Then they also own a property on Edisto island, which also has a house on it.

This is the fourth news source I've seen identifying Alex as a person of interest.

"You can’t make this stuff up, but that doesn’t mean you can make sense of it, either. As things stand now, Alex Murdaugh is a person of interest in his wife’s and son’s deaths, according to multiple sources, and remains under investigation for allegedly mishandling his law firm’s funds."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/08/south-carolina-murdaugh-family-saga/

Ive only seen one or two that hasn’t said he is a POI, and those didn’t identify it as one way or the other.

Alex Murdaugh's brother Randy blasts him over allegations he took money from law firm | Daily Mail Online

There's the " hours before the shooting" again.
Griffin told the Island Packet the widower had been on his way to Charleston hours before the shooting, but had 'car trouble', and stopped.

And also this:
He said it was a drive-by shooting and that he didn't get a glimpse of the assailant, but that it was likely to do with the murders of his wife and son which occurred three months ago and remain unsolved.
So he spoke with someone in the vehicle. It says here he didn't see the shooter. But he sat down with a sketsch artist?

BBM. At 0:15 the reporter says that the day of the murders AM took his dying father to the hospital, then checked on his mother and according to his family he then returned home and found the bodies. Anyway, nothing has been publicly confirmed by LE so we don't know what LE believes or what the actual evidence is re anyone's alibi.
I imagine if he was carrying his cell phone LE may know exactly where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rube Goldberg Variations