AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is so hard to follow.

Why go to H's place when she didn’t talk to his mother?

Why did she take H with her?

Why was it necessary to pick up vapes and alcoholic drinks that allegedly were used by a minor?

Why go to a swimming hole with dirty water?

Did Summer really go underwater?

Did Grandma and Candus get home with Summer?

Did Don get home early?

Did the boys really see her?

How long was she really alone?

Was there someone sneaking around there?

Just so much we don’t know without a timeline.

Where are you, Summer?

Last edited by a moderator:
This case is so hard to follow.

Why go to H's place when she didn’t talk to his mother?

Why did she take H with her?

Why was it necessary to pick up vapes and alcoholic drinks that allegedly were used by a minor?

Why go to a swimming hole with dirty water?

Did Summer really go underwater?

Did Grandma and Candus get home with Summer?

Did Don get home early?

Did the boys really see her?

How long was she really alone?

Was there someone sneaking around there?

Just so much we don’t know without a timeline.

Where are you, Summer?

These are excellent questions I do think I remember h saying he was friends with summer and also not mistaken h lived extremely close to the hospital

We are now on tread 30 and absolutely no word from LE if they have a person they are investigating ? ? I personally think very pathetic - is Texas Equusearch involved ?
They can do more than just checking the woods and fields - because she did not walk off ! If There would be a clue by now!
How about hiring a private investigator ?
How about showing Summers photo on all news stations ! What is being done so far?
Talking and talking with CB doesn’t do a thing! I have Been taking a break for 3 weeks and the Tread is going nowhere !
MOO !!

We are now on tread 30 and absolutely no word from LE if they have a person they are investigating ? ? I personally think very pathetic - is Texas Equusearch involved ?
They can do more than just checking the woods and fields - because she did not walk off ! If There would be a clue by now!
How about showing Summers photo on all news stations ! What is being done so far?
Talking and talking with CB doesn’t do a thing! I have Been taking a break for 3 weeks and the Tread is going nowhere !
MOO !!
I could see a bunch of scenarios where LE would see there’s nothing to gain by sharing anything with the public if they’re comfortable with where the investigation is going. They may need to go through cell phone records, warrants, GPS, texts, etc. I also wonder if they want to find Summer before arrests are made. All JMO.

These are excellent questions I do think I remember h saying he was friends with summer and also not mistaken h lived extremely close to the hospital
This is why I think C called H because hadn’t they not seen each other in a while? It’s more likely she hit him up because she was in the area. JMO

MOO !!
I wouldn't be judging LE. I think this is so much bigger than just Summer. And that there are a lot of people on LE's radar.

It takes a lot of time and effort to build a case. Just let them work. Apparently they have enough info right now or they would be asking for tips.

I think we need to hear from.Grandmother!
There is no way IMO she would.just up.and.leave and not.come back while.her grandbaby is.missing unless she was.told.to.go!
I just thought that was.very odd! To.go.to.a.sick.relative. sorry I call BS on that one!

We.need to.wait and see I guess

Jmo
It was planned from what others have stated.

ebm for spelling error

CH’s behavior seems complexly normal to me. She always planned to go leave. And, really, what is there her to do now with all four kids not living in the house? Additionally, I can’t imagine the Wells property is a pleasant place right now - CBW giving tours of the home, curiosity-seekers & psychics poking around per DW, LE searches, all these YouTube interviews, and whatever is going on between CBW and DW. JMO.

CH’s behavior seems complexly normal to me. She always planned to go leave. And, really, what is there her to do now with all four kids not living in the house? Additionally, I can’t imagine the Wells property is a pleasant place right now - CBW giving tours of the home, curiosity-seekers & psychics poking around per DW, LE searches, all these YouTube interviews, and whatever is going on between CBW and DW. JMO.
I think being there for her daughter might be something that I would do.

I would think a missing granddaughter would be enough to change plans!
And Candus saying she was not coming back
Was kind of odd!

She said that in a drunken hoax call. I'm not sure we can necessarily take that as gospel.

I think CH already had plans to go out of town and kept them. She probably knows Summer is not coming back, so why stay? :(

This is why I think C called H because hadn’t they not seen each other in a while? It’s more likely she hit him up because she was in the area. JMO

Candus was just looking for a place to get out of the hot truck in the hospital parking lot. Hunter invited himself along for the rest of her errands just to get away from his house. <modsnip - no link> Candus had her hands full with momma and Summer, but she took him along as well.

Grandma has been through this once, maybe that's enough. She's spent.

There are entirely too many shady people in the families and friends on all sides for me to disregard a kidnapping.

Candus was just looking for a place to get out of the hot truck in the hospital parking lot. Hunter invited himself along for the rest of her errands just to get away from his house. <modsnip - no link> Candus had her hands full with momma and Summer, but she took him along as well.

Grandma has been through this once, maybe that's enough. She's spent.

There are entirely too many shady people in the families and friends on all sides for me to disregard a kidnapping.

if I’m not mistaken CW invited h to go fishing correct?? I feel that there is way too much speculation of this boy

I can barely continue with this case right now.
We need official law enforcement updates.
Personally, I have seen and heard far too much already.
I just think TBI will be issuing some kind of update soon.
At least I hope so.
I have followed since the Amber Alert came to my cell phone.
Not sure if answers are any closer.
I do believe the phone and other digital records are back by now.
Maybe those records will help solve this puzzle.
As far as hearing more from DW or CW, unless it helps bring Summer Wells home, I'm done listening to them.
I understand they're technically the 'victims' here, but I don't see anything from them lately that is helping.
Goodnight wherever you are Summer.
My heart hurts for you. :(
Chi in TN
View attachment 312224
Chi I am right there with you. My heart aches every time I think about Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl