SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if he threw in the "Alex went temporarily blind" statement into the mix to try and explain away why he couldn't identify the shooter (that was known to him) and/or come up with a decent "sketch"... What a sad, crazy mess.

Wonder if they were checks from a bogus business and/or if he was made to look like an "employee" of AM's, so they were technically "payroll" checks and not like handwritten checks from his personal account?
I think it’s trying to preemptively shield from the question: what’s with the involvement of the Good Samaritans and why didn’t he simply drive away himself? Trying to make the actions of the “good Samaritans” plausible and necessary with their ridiculously self-effacing but quick involvement!

Would be so easy to come up with excuses for paying someone, I’d think. Did CES pay taxes on his drug peddling income? :)

Curious if he threw in the "Alex went temporarily blind" statement into the mix to try and explain away why he couldn't identify the shooter (that was known to him) and/or come up with a decent "sketch"... What a sad, crazy mess.

Wonder if they were checks from a bogus business and/or if he was made to look like an "employee" of AM's, so they were technically "payroll" checks and not like handwritten checks from his personal account?
I think it’s trying to preemptively shield from the question: what’s with the involvement of the Good Samaritans and why didn’t he simply drive away himself? Trying to make the actions of the “good Samaritans” plausible and necessary with their ridiculously self-effacing but quick involvement!

Would be so easy to come up with excuses for paying someone, I’d think. Heh heh, did CES pay taxes on his drug peddling income? :)

And the guy he hired was apparently better at dealing drugs than assisting a suicide.
That likely EXCLUDES him from suspicion on the double homicide case. PM and MM were dispatched like their killer(s) were intent on succeeding at their task.

This whole Sept 4 event and followup reminds me of a recent encounter at the zoo.

My adult daughter and I strolled into the area of one of the exhibits and instantly became aware of an offensive order (even for a zoo) occupying the area.

Nearby a two-year old was wandering from the front of the exhibit to a sculpture nearby, where his siblings were scrambling over a metal hippo. One of the adults with the two-year old remarked out loud in a sing-song voice, "(Child's name), did you toot?!"

My daughter and I looked at each other as we wandered away and I said to her, "That's no toot. I think it's time for a diaper change."

Harpootlian keeps talking about tooting. But, someone is sporting a full load and the offense is not going to dissipate by pretense it is nothing but air.

That likely EXCLUDES him from suspicion on the double homicide case. PM and MM were dispatched like their killer(s) were intent on succeeding at their task.

This whole Sept 4 event and followup reminds me of a recent encounter at the zoo.

My adult daughter and I strolled into the area of one of the exhibits and instantly became aware of an offensive order (even for a zoo) occupying the area.

Nearby a two-year old was wandering from the front of the exhibit to a sculpture nearby, where his siblings were scrambling over a metal hippo. One of the adults with the two-year old remarked out loud in a sing-song voice, "(Child's name), did you toot?!"

My daughter and I looked at each other as we wandered away and I said to her, "That's no toot. I think it's time for a diaper change."

Harpootlian keeps talking about tooting. But, someone is sporting a full load and the offense is not going to dissipate by pretense it is nothing but air.

Like in an obstruction of justice sorta way-wink wink.

It's far from uncommon and would account for some of the sloppiness. I know meth heads, people on heroin, etc...and this shooting is up there with the irrational ideas and execution of several people I know
Recent changes to proper prescribing of controlled substances have State Medical Boards conducting investigations on pill mill doctors at a rate unforeseen. License suspensions and sanctions have coincided with the nation’s increased awareness of opioid related deaths. This void has caused many to seek alternative drugs to avoid withdrawal. For an addict, there is no worse feeling than being dope sick. Fentanyl or Heroin is the next step up from Oxy. Heroin is cheaper than buying Oxycontin. Street prices go for around $1 per milligram for each pill.

Last edited:
I know one thing to be true there is no dang way that my sister and I would sit back quietly while our other sister was living high on the hog and knowing there was no paycheck coming in for the last few years with out some questions. Volunteering and getting 2 plus newer vehicles, insurance paid and probably gas credit cards.

Jmo

@jmonkatthestate

So far, SC's Murdaugh story has grisly murders, untimely deaths, falls from grace, stolen millions, drugs, an inept hit man, "cunning corridors" of power, lawsuits, investigations.... but dear readers, there's more to come .... much, much more

True crime has rarely been so true -- a botched assassination only the latest -- SLED charges man with assisted suicide in Alex Murdaugh shooting for $10M insurance payout

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article254249463.html

Quote: " Harpootlian keeps talking about tooting. But, someone is sporting a full load and the offense is not going to dissipate by pretense it is nothing but air."
It reminds me of the word speak of a cult leader or politicians. The word assertive for abuse/hate is just an example.
Next we will be told that it wasn't a brutal murder, just an exchange of different ideas.

Life insurance does pay out for suicide. Suicide exclusions (period of time for which the policy wouldn't pay out) are two years or less. This is meant to prevent people who are contemplating suicide from taking out insurance in advance. Most people would not plan their suicide two years out.

@jmonkatthestate

So far, SC's Murdaugh story has grisly murders, untimely deaths, falls from grace, stolen millions, drugs, an inept hit man, "cunning corridors" of power, lawsuits, investigations.... but dear readers, there's more to come .... much, much more

True crime has rarely been so true -- a botched assassination only the latest -- SLED charges man with assisted suicide in Alex Murdaugh shooting for $10M insurance payout

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article254249463.html
Luv the verbs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members