Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post!

I have an idea. Please correct me if I’m missing something.

The judge read the AA and then sat through the PH. He agreed with most of us that BM is guilty. However, the prosecutions case fell flat. In my own words, they didn’t present proof evident or presumption great.

Therefore the judge, believing 1) that Barry is guilty and 2) the State failed to prove it, decided to lay out the evidence himself to show the prosecutor that they have much work to do.

Then he set bail for BM, daring the State to step up its game and find evidence!

Where are you Linda Stanley??

Am I even close?
IMO Ms Stanley should not lead this case. I think the prosecution should retain someone with much more experience.

So is BM still allowed to hunt with traps?

My prediction:
BM's supporters/family/friends will cover whatever cash he's missing to make bail
BMs supporters/family/friends will cover the cost of his accomodations
BM's supporters/family/friends will do fund raisers along the lines of Barry Is Innocent to keep the money coming in to support him because no one will hire him

And I wonder. How many friends does BM really have that have the endless resources to sustain this?

MOO
ebm because wine

i think it may be the other way round, see tweet re defence

Doesn't "People" mean the state? And the tweet was posted by CO Courts.
I thought it would be Morphew v People (the other way round), if it was the defense filing the motions about violations?

People v Morphew: motion hearing Nov. 9, 1:30 pm on discovery violations and contempt for violating the pretrial publicity order.
https://twitter.com/cocourts/status/1438995601337749514?s=21

Great post!

I have an idea. Please correct me if I’m missing something.

The judge read the AA and then sat through the PH. He agreed with most of us that BM is guilty. However, the prosecutions case fell flat. In my own words, they didn’t present proof evident or presumption great.

Therefore the judge, believing 1) that Barry is guilty and 2) the State failed to prove it, decided to lay out the evidence himself to show the prosecutor that they have much work to do.

Then he set bail for BM, daring the State to step up its game and find evidence!

Where are you Linda Stanley??

Am I even close?

IMO, the state did the bare minimum to get this to trial. They knew what they were doing.

Tragically ironic isn’t it? I’m trying to calm down. At least he is going to trial. Trusting in the KARMA that is coming for Barry.

Problem with Karma is that if often takes several lifetimes or generations.
It ain't rapid enough to bring me any comfort.

It's certainly not very victim friendly IMO and that is my problem with the justice system as a whole.
It tends to serve itself, IMO.

There isn't a whole pile in it for dead victims.

I'm pretty shocked and I'm very disappointed.
I had a bad feeling before it ever started, I've had it from the outset, since I read the biogs of his defense attorneys.

Even at that I was not anticipating a victory of this nature for them so early in the proceedings, too.

The justice system has a duty of care or it should have , I think.

They just set a potential murderer free to do as he please for as long as he likes while heroically abandoning his right to swift justice.

Why would he not?
As you say-
THE IRONY!

He's going to have to live among locals, who will have full access to the AA, with a financially battered ego, much reduced "status" and an ankle bracelet jangling away at inopportune moments.

It's going to be interesting seeing if he can keep a lid on it, if you ask me,
..and the world of gutter journalism moves into town and he won't have a moment's peace....in my dreams

*currently awaiting trial* can now be added! So happy for that but damn if I’m not seething.

this MF gonna use his victim’s money for freedom, and further manipulate and brainwash her precious daughters.
Barf.
JUSTICE FOR SUZANNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members