Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised that they even called the police today. With their track record they shouldn’t waited a few weeks until the police arrived with a warrant for BLs arrest. Then lawyered up themselves and not said a word. Nothing … just silence along with attorney saying attorney client privilege.

There was a lynch mob just outside their door. The pressure felt must have been massive.

I absolutely believe BL drove the van home after whatever happened with Gabby happened. I think that there will be evidence somewhere along the way of his travels.

I don’t think he expected this story to go national, so he thought that by not speaking, he could go about life and avoid having to speak with LE until much later, if ever.

Now, I think he’s running scared. I would look for him to be in the wilderness somewhere trying to camp indefinitely. JMO

I would say about 90% of all these threads, maybe?

I mean, he was the only one that knew where the van was and had access to it and had been driving it, and the van was just chillin in the driveway at his FL home so it seems likely he drove it back.. plus the LE saying he came "home" to FL on the 1st, and also LE saying they knew where he was... all indicated he was present at his parents residence in FL. Things here are speculated on, but are mostly going along with LE statements.

Last edited:
Does them saying they haven’t seen him since Tuesday mean they also haven’t heard from him since Tuesday? Is that just semantics, or are they playing us? Maybe his parents knew where he was, through phone/text, from Tues-now, and now he stopped responding.

Follow the latest updates on the case of missing Gabby Petito
LIVE Updates

Police say Petito’s father was involved in ‘incident’ at Laundrie’s house one day before YouTuber was reported missing

A day before her family reported her missing, Gabby Petito’s father, Joseph, was involved in a “public service” incident at Mr Laundrie’s home, where he and Gabby lived with Mr Laundrie’s parents, according to heavily redacted police documents reported by Fox News.

The records, which are largely obscured due to the ongoing investigation, do not indicate the reason for the call on 10 September, but note that police came back twice the following day and seized the couple’s Ford Transit van, which they had used to cross the country.

….
‘Dirty Laundrie’: Police searched through car outside Laundrie’s home

Police were seen searching a silver convertible outside Brian Laundrie’s house, multiple photos and videos have shown. It is not clear what they were searching for.

…..
Brian Laundrie wasn’t present as police entered home

Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of Gabby Petito and a person of interest in her disappearance, wasn’t present at his home on Friday evening as North Port, Florida police entered the building and spoke with his family, a spokesperson told Fox News.

….
Hostile crowd forms outside of Brian Laundrie’s home

A hostile crowd has formed around the home of Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé and a person of interest in her disappearance.

As police searched his home on Friday evening, an angry group of onlookers chanted “dirty Laundrie.”

“We’re not going anywhere get your *advertiser censored**** out here,” another member of the crowd said. Mr Laundrie arrived home on his own from the couple’s cross-country trip in the van they shared, and so far hasn’t publicly spoken about the disappearance.

….
Petito left clues to her location on campsite planning app

Gabby Petito used a popular camping app to document her van-life road trip with boyfriend Brian Laundrie, offering new leads for investigators trying to locate the missing YouTuber.

The locations listed on her public account on The Dyrt show locations where the couple visited across several states on their cross-country trip, and indicate where they may have been heading next.

Lastly,
I used to live 5 minutes from the L home.
I've brought this case up with a handful of people who live a couple of towns away but in the same county.. Only a couple are even aware of it, and until I spoke with them, neither would've' been able to ID BL ... No idea where this guy is and would imagine if he left home, he probably didn't stay super close but just wanted to weigh in that not everyone knows (I think in North Port itself most everyone does but not same for the county).
I live 15 minutes away from the Laundries house and I can say that a lot of locals have mentioned the case since it’s usually pretty boring around here. However, I don’t think many would be able to ID BL on the street. MOO but I think it’s a lot of word of mouth or quick SM blurbs and considering he wasn’t MIA until now, it’s been mostly pictures of Gabby. JMO

Re the bashing of LE and their press releases: Ever since the Wash DC Sniper Case, I haven’t trusted much on what they actually report. On what they say they know and don’t know. Remember how we all thought LE were doing a <modsnip> job and didn’t seem to be doing enough?

Then after the snipers were found and arrested, we find out LE was on their tail all along. So, now with these missing persons/murder cases, I only believe so much of what they’re saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police say Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie has been missing since Tuesday

Laundrie's family asked police to come to their home and told them they have not seen him since Tuesday, Taylor said.

"We've been trying all week to talk to his family, to talk to Brian, and now they've called us here on Friday, we've gone to the home, and they're saying now they have not seen their son," Taylor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Friday night."So we are working through those details as we speak. It is another twist in this story."

"seeing" their son can mean things other than him being in the house.
Maybe they have been seeing him on FaceTime, etc.

WAS HE EVER IN THE HOUSE??
Or has the family been Facetimeing/SEEing him that way.

Same way they are meeting with their lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish