Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason they really want to impress that the mustang was at the reserve. (family does). If they drove it back on Tuesday, worried about his life, why wait until Friday to call the PD, and Saturday to mention the Mustang? Seems to me they are trying to drag it out as much as possible to keep the cops busy. Sure they could have left another car for him. Or at some other entrance to the reserve where he would know to go to get out, with a handy car waiting, or car/driver.

What if they were in phone/text communication on Tuesday/Wednesday with a plan that they pick up the car and he’d let them know when he wanted a ride home, after his “hike”?

But he went silent on Thursday and they also noticed their gun missing so they called the attorney/cops?

06:10
said i can't leave her again fold over

MOO - he DID leave her AGAIN.
Alive or not, I'm not sure. Just haven't seen anyone pick this out of Brian's statement on the body cam. He has admitted he has done it before to her.

He just has unclear enunciation. I hear him saying "I can't believe we're getting pulled over" IMHO.

ETA: removed misquote.

No, it’s beginning at 1:33. If you keep your eyes on the back of the van starting about that time (I had to zoom in), you can see it close. There’s no tree or anything obstructing the door at that point.

On this video?
Ya'll must have incredible vision because I have what is considered above-average eyesight and even on the best 1080p HD quality version of this video, I see nothing at 1:33, only at 1:40 does it come into view for me. LOL, unless there is another clip out there that you're referring to...?

Does anyone know when the drive-by video was taken? They seem to state a date at the beginning but it is cut off for me.

06:10
said i can't leave her again fold over

MOO - he DID leave her AGAIN.
Alive or not, I'm not sure. Just haven't seen anyone pick this out of Brian's statement on the body cam. He has admitted he has done it before to her.
“I can’t believe we’re getting pulled over”.

Something else to consider, if that is Gabby's wallet sitting on top of what appears to be a book next to Brian's flip flops we can't rule out that she is still alive and with him in the back of the van. So as of the evening of August 27th can we suppose Gabby is still alive and whatever went down perhaps could have happened the night of the 27th or the 28th? I guess I'm also trying to tie this to Miranda Baker's alleged encounter with Brian on the evening of the 29th as well.

Last edited:
No, definitely, DEFINITELY a gun case. My husband has one just like that. The padding is exactly the same. It appears that there is some other material in there, rags, a towel, or something, but it's for sure a case for a gun.

It may be a gun case, or it may just be a camera case...
Here are pics of 2 of my gun cases. I have many guns and every case is very different.

Ok. Those image inserts did not work. And the images are too large to upload.
Here they are on my Imgur account. You can see how the inside of gun cases are different.
imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
y2bbHBC

KeEFc4O

0FFTneV

A few comments:

No parent is going to be A-okay with their 20 something child going off to kill themselves. They wouldn’t help him carry that out. I’m 99.9% sure they would much rather him be in prison than dead. I don’t believe they helped him plan his death. MOO

The NPPD saying they don’t know who the mustang is registered to could be to keep it from be vandalized by the mob outside the Laundries home. If it is Brian’s people may vandalize it. MOO

For those of you searching to see if the van door closes on the new video released….what do you think the significance of that would be? That Brian was there alone after an incident with Gabby? Or what? I’m not sure what would be the concern of it being open or closed. Just wondering. MOO

So, I have been trying to keep up with all the postings on this case, not easy. posting is wicked fast. I may have missed things, so I have a question. Has there been any sighting of Brian since arriving in Florida on Sept 1? Do we even know if he stayed in his home? He could be anywhere, least of all this Reserve.
Would hate to think all these resources are being wasted.

Do we even know if he arrived in FL? We know the van was there but is there any verifiable proof that he drove it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.