Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the LE statement said not conducting any "major searches" today may be an attempt to draw BL out of wherever he is hiding. Maybe if he thinks they aren't looking today, he'll risk getting out for supplies, etc., IF he's in the reserve, which I highly doubt at this point.

I watched numerous agents enter the residence carrying equipment. Folding tables, a large roll of brown paper, photography equipment and lots of other things I couldn't identify.

I was watching as well and it seemed like there was so much equipment! I wonder what they are looking for with all of that stuff.

Y'all, please, don't respond to trolls. We can watch this happen live and chat about it. But not if the mods have to keep removing the bickering. Who cares about our personal opinions at this point! Let it go. Let's watch the FBI come out with evidence to nail this guy.

I hope Brian Entin can get set up in the next door neighbor's yard again.

They weren't letting reporters who were not already present past the street barricades until about 5 minutes ago. Then they decided to let them in and they all came running down the street. Hopefully BE was in that crowd of reporters.

I posted this late last night and thought it would be helpful to share it again today. This is the context for the comments about Brian and the Appalachian Trail. Also, I found the name of Brian and Gabby's YouTube channel to be curious. It clearly had a back story, and so here it is:

I found this on Brian's Instagram account. It's a quote from Fight Club, a book by one of his favorite authors. According to another one of his posts, he would bring these books on his Appalachian Trail hikes. It sounds like he's done a lot of hiking on the AT.

This quote is probably where the name for their YouTube channel comes from: Nomadic Static. They read Fight Club to each other last August.

“Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart."

And yes, the AT extends down into Florida.

Edited to add: It has been pointed out that the terminus is in Georgia, but there's a trail system in Florida that connects to the AT. So on some maps you'll see it included as an extension.

Login • Instagram

(That's the best I can do with the link. I hope it works for you.)

If he has experience on the Appalachian Trail it's possible he is headed that way.
Great catch.

I'm watching the coverage, does anyone else think BL may have committed suicide in the home? It's not like he killed Gabby there so why all the equipment?

If they believe he harmed Gabby and then came back to the house after, they will look for any evidence of a crime in the house. Basically anything having to do with Brian and Gabby's relationship can be relevant in figuring out what happened and why.

I know a lot of readers had questions about Federal vs. State charges of crimes in Federal Parks… this website breaks down what is Federal vs, State as far as the investigation goes…
1632. Protection Of Government Property -- National Parks And Forests

Thank you! There is also this page from District of Wyoming that covers their jurisdiction. It specifically goes over violations and misdemeanors (which are usually not federal issues) but they prosecute all crimes.

Violations In Yellowstone And Grand Teton National Parks And In Other Federal Enclaves

@WFLAChristine

BREAKING UPDATE: About 15 FBI agents and
@NorthPortPolice
raced to the Laudrie home with lights flashing and just went into the home with a lot of equipment. The home is now completely engulfed in crime scene tape

What is on the beige container under the yellow one? Does it say ECM Kit or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member