Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the van door closing, didn't the couple that took the video say they were going to stop and say hello, but the van didn't appear to have any activity, so they didn't? If that's the case, I think that rules out the door opening/closing, etc. because they would have seen that and knew that someone was there.

While watching the live news from Wfla - the FBI were very interested in the shed in the back yard. They walked around it, taking pictures, measuring it, then went inside and also took pictures. The newsmen were commenting that they were spending a lot of time out there, then they went immediately back inside the house. I wonder if this might have been where Gabby's belongings are stored? Or what might have peaked their interest.

I am trying to keep up here, which is nearly impossible. Forgive me if I missed this, but when was the last time someone actually put eyes on BL and who was it? I know his parents "say" they have seen him, but was wondering if there there has been any actual sighting.

Also, I think I read that LE stated BL drove the van back to FL and was alone. If this factual, does anyone know?

Thanks.

I hope you're right but wouldn't a SWAT team show up if he was refusing to leave the shed, camper, or home or had weapon-making threats?
Unless you believe he

I don't believe he's there now, but I think that when LE was at the house with the parents a few days ago, Brian was out in the shed and left shortly after his parents reported him missing. MOO.

"photograph. In 2007, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) developed a software application known as the Evidence Collection Management (ECM) System." https://www.fletc.gov/sites/default/files/FLETC_Journal-Fall_2016-508_0.pdf

The ECM is a big box, it's the management system for the evidence being collected. It prints evidence tags and takes inputs from cameras on site, etc. On top will also be a big yellow box. In that yellow box are items used to get other evidence, like vials, bags, etc. Everything gets logged into the large box in the bottom which is a computer system. Hence the name ECM-or Evidence Collection and Management. The above article explains the system in more detail.
I LOVE what I learn from this fabulous group. THANK YOU!

IF Brian is on the run he’s not going to get very far. I can’t imagine he’d have the means (let alone viable connections) to just buy himself a new life. Neither do his parents. Money could get someone in his situation pretty far but even then it’s never a sure thing. IMO he just doesn’t have what’s needed to even attempt a successful runaway.

Love seeing all the new members! But please make sure you can source claims and don't post rumor as fact. I'm sure the mods are very busy trying to keep these threads going as they are moving so fast. Let's do our part to stay within TOS and help things go smoothly.

With all due respect and kindness to fellow posters. <3

Best description yet of the absurdity of the accident scenario. [Imho]
Oh, I agree that he most likely was directly involved in her death. I think there was an altercation. But what exactly happened during it, unless autopsy is that clear, is not likely to be determined. Or if he was the one to have say, struck the blow. Yes, the likely narrative is strong but that isn’t how it works in criminal court. It is possible, BL went away and someone attacked GP, she had a freak accident or killed self. Unless evidence directly refutes, it could be the case

That BL made no report of her missing or injured, that he left her alone or with strangers is, to me, the clincher that he did something terrible. Any decent person would not just desert someone that far from home in the wilderness. It makes no sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That's freaky to watch. Almost like someone shut the door when they realized another vehicle was coming their way.
I wonder if that’s the last proof of life of GP. Another post pointed out that her flip flops were left outside the back door on the ground at the time that back door closed. It had been said that she got mad at BL for dragging dirt into the van. If so, it would make sense that she would leave her flip flops outside the van.

Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES

LIVE Updates

Brian Laundrie's parents re-enter their home
Chris and Roberta Laundrie -- who were removed earlier from their home in North Port by FBI agents -- are now back inside their property.

The couple previously were placed in an unmarked van outside of the home for at least an hour.

….

Update on body found at Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park
The Teton County Coroner’s Office tells Fox News' Jeremy Copas that the autopsy on the body found Sunday that is believed to be Gabby Petito will be conducted tomorrow. The office is bringing in a forensic pathologist from Sheridan, Wyoming, about 360 miles east.

Once the autopsy begins it should take one to two hours, but microscopic inspection can push this for several hours.

Laundrie's lawyer: 'No comment' on situation involving parents

7d71b716f2eba2857067a77d4b20f1da.jpg

An FBI agent carries a table and other items into the Laundrie's home on Monday. (Paul Best/Fox News)

Steven Bertolino, the attorney for Gabby Petito’s fiancé, Brian Laundrie, tells Fox News' Stephanie Pagones Monday that he has "no comment" regarding the current situation unfolding at the Laundrie home in North Port, Fla.

FBI agents in the last hour rolled up to the scene before removing Chris and Roberta Laundrie -- his parents -- from the property, placing them in an unmarked van.

Brian Laundrie, their son, is a person of interest in the Gabby Petito investigation.

His current whereabouts remain unknown.

For many years, we've all seen shows/movies where key objects are hidden in plain sight, or items are hidden to be used later (gun waiting in the toilet tank kind of stuff). The L parents became desperadoes when they learned or suspected that BL had hurt GP. Their outrageous stonewalling shows that desperate people will do the most unpredictable things. I hope LE is being hyper-careful in that house.

OTOH, it seems the L family figured their home was legally their fortress. They may have relaxed just enough to not expect this morning's visit. Let's hope LE finds what it needs.

In regards to the van door closing, didn't the couple that took the video say they were going to stop and say hello, but the van didn't appear to have any activity, so they didn't? If that's the case, I think that rules out the door opening/closing, etc. because they would have seen that and knew that someone was there.

I haven't watched their news appearances, but the family that filmed the van in the Spread Creek area mentioned in the YouTube video that they passed the van twice (I think). From how I understood it, they drove past it looking for a camping spot, didn't find anything, turned around and then passed it on the way back.

But, I'm not sure if the video is the first or second pass. If it's the 2nd pass, they may have not really been paying attention because they had already assumed it to be empty after the 1st pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa