Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to think GP was running away from him, and he ran her down. I can't see him hefting a body two football fields away.
I think that would definitely be very difficult to do. You think the place they found her is where she actually died and not in the van? That is very possible especially because it appears there was no evidence of a crime in the van. It could have started in the van and she got out and took off with him chasing her.

I have to think GP was running away from him, and he ran her down. I can't see him hefting a body two football fields away.

I think this is what happened as well. Doesn't seem like they pulled over for some site seeing at that spot. They pulled over because they were fighting. She was done and ran away. He went after her.

I'm sick to death of that whole family. I'm not sure I can keep up with this anymore. I hope they find Brian, or his right leg and a bit of his left hand that the crocodiles left and lock his parents up for what they did and didn't do for Gabby. It hurts my heart to know that she trusted them and all of them betrayed her. I'm just so, so sickened by this.

Laundrie home was taped off this morning just after FBI pulled up according to News Nation Now reporter, BE. Iirc.

Last night they made everyone move their cars and said they wouldn't be allowed back early tomorrow morning so I think they had their warrants last night and were getting ready to serve them in the morning.

Choice of lawyer would seem to indicate otherwise. IMO
I didn't think their house was named a crime scene either...this thread is moving so fast it is hard to keep up. It did sound like the police might have thought BL was there but it sounds like he was not. I don't know they will know what has happened until after the autopsy. I think it is determined she is deceased but I did not think it was determined she was a victim of a homicide. I believe BL is a missing person also and someone LE wants to talk to as a person of interest: someone LE believes might have information pertinent to a crime.....I did not think the parents were suspects. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to determine if a crime occurred? Is that correct?

The IG thing is weird because what someone did is take that real story on his real IG, which this one is, and put it on a different IG that gained like 3k followers overnight but is now gone and posted it the day after all this broke.

So yes the story is real, no it wasn't posted recently, it's from 25 weeks ago. Has no relevance here.
Exactly. The fake account used the photo as their profile picture and posted a screen capture. Thousands of followers and then *poof*.

I cut NPPD a lot of slack for losing BL. Thinking of the logistics of covering the house. You would need 2 to 4 officers and their cars 24 hours a day so at least 6 officers per day (3 shifts). Most places in Florida do not have privacy fences, but do have a lot of shrubs and bushes. If BL could have got over the back fence he probably could have stayed hidden until he crossed a street. So you need coverage on all the streets on the block.

You would also need a spare car to follow any car coming out of the garage and stay with it until it returned home in case BL was in the trunk or crouched in the back. No probable cause to stop and search the vehicle. BL didn’t have a warrant for his arrest, so even if he was in a car nothing could be done anyway.

Seems a lot of trouble and expense for a missing person case even though almost everyone was sure it was a crime and BL was the perpetrator of the crime.

Detective Step Son said they don't physically track people anymore. They get a tracker warrant which requires little probable cause, especially for the Feds. LE could have used the angry mob outside as an excuse to have a car parked outside the house. <modsnip - opinion stated as fact>

Yes, it is. @bizarre_design_ - it's linked to multiple times from GP's posts.
This is absolutely his account. The succulent post is under the "green" story
Go look
This account has one more "_" than his. If you look there are no posts on that one. Actually I can't access that one now? & His account doesn't have a story on it. But I mean - stranger things could happen - if he added a fake acct himself and then now added the same photo to his and then deleted it thinking it wasn't a good idea. I mean we all know he doesn't make the best decisions. Either way- LE should have access to his SM data- so IG could send them that location data right?

It was mentioned and I defintely don't think it's a coincidence that the van is parked by that log bridge...
Thank you, so much is posted and so fast, I can't even keep up. Appreciate you!

ETA: Finish sentence that was cut off.

Last edited:
Curious... What is the last (most recent) published photograph of Brian Laundrie? I'm curious, to consider how he might appear at this point in time. If the most recent is the BodyCam images, then he's had over a month of facial hair and head hair. I suppose he could have gained weight(?), too. He could have, what, a half inch beard, gotee, fumanchu, etc. by now? Couple that, with different clothes, a hat of some sort and sunglasses... well, I'm not so certain that he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Potential alibi is the only reason I can think of ( “something happened when I was gone”.).

Bring it.
No one is going to buy any story he dreams up.
He was so concerned about the sun shining on his bald head. So I seriously doubt he offed himself.
I hope the parents phones show something.
Scott Peterson’s family appeared to aid in his attempted escape ..nothing ever came of that.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member