Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skimming through this document again, and I was very impressed to see the extent to which Necrosearch has been involved here, to include the excavation of that job site, and the search of the Puma Path home.

I bring them up all the time during cases like this, as they're an absolutely incredible organization, and probably the best in the world at finding dead bodies in clandestine graves.

They've had success in landfills, mine-shafts, lakes, foundations; all sorts of places.

They're Colorado based too, which is probably why they were involved so fast.

Last edited:
They didn't look humiliated showboating around their father all on parade getting into the truck post bail.
:(

moo
Ita.
I just feel so sorry for Suzanne.
It (the showboating) may not have been intended ... but it seems disrespectful to her memory.
And imo they did read the AA, they'd want to know what was in it.
Imo.

Last edited:
That whole utterance of MM1 is completely skivvy and totally inappropriate IMO

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike BM more, I read this AA. He is a flat out lying liar who lies constantly. He makes my skin crawl.

Poor Suzanne being with this ugly Creep for years.
As we hear 'what comes out of his mouth', it becomes clear, he continually lies, falling over his past statements.

It wasn't Suzanne's lover's fault and it wasn't God's doing either, Barry!

And no, God didn't do it to punish Suzanne, Barry did.

I wonder if taking her life made him feel God-like? He certainly hasn't shown any remorse. I think he enjoys the power of knowing where she is when no-one else does. IMO
bbm
Controlling to the last.
Hoping they find her !
It's hurtful to think of her decomposing while he gets on with life, even though limited.
Ugh !
MOO.

Going over the AA and second time and these things stand out..

SM last message was 2:00pm(was it 2:00 on the dot? Says 2:00 hour) selfie to JL

I wonder if BM had SM LinkedIn logged in on his phone and saw the messages. I mean he sounded super desperate to find out who the affair was with, but that could certainly be a ploy. BM is clearly a pathological liar.

BM arrived home at 2:43pm leaves car door open and immediately runs around and inside the house before turning his phone onto airplane mode at 2:47pm, within 4 minutes! Prosecution needs to show that BM has intention behind all of his past airplane modes. Not once have I ever accidentally put my phone into airplane mode, not to mention for several hours.

While BM was “asleep” his truck registered 80 events between 3:25am - 3:48am

SM phone last pinged a tower at 4:23am May 10 and BM phone was powered on at 4:32am.

May 9-10 BM registered 210 locations at the home while his average the past week(May 1-7) was 0-2 locations

I think BM way of confessing was that “god allowed this to happen”, but I don’t doubt that a confession can be had with further probing. BM is very proud.

Going over the AA and second time and these things stand out..

SM last message was 2:00pm(was it 2:00 on the dot? Says 2:00 hour) selfie to JL

I wonder if BM had SM LinkedIn logged in on his phone and saw the messages. I mean he sounded super desperate to find out who the affair was with, but that could certainly be a ploy. BM is clearly a pathological liar.

BM arrived home at 2:43pm leaves car door open and immediately runs around and inside the house before turning his phone onto airplane mode at 2:47pm, within 4 minutes! Prosecution needs to show that BM has intention behind all of his past airplane modes. Not once have I ever accidentally put my phone into airplane mode, not to mention for several hours.

While BM was “asleep” his truck registered 80 events between 3:25am - 3:48am

SM phone last pinged a tower at 4:23am May 10 and BM phone was powered on at 4:32am.

May 9-10 BM registered 210 locations at the home while his average the past week(May 1-7) was 0-2 locations

I think BM way of confessing was that “god allowed this to happen”, but I don’t doubt that a confession can be had with further probing. BM is very proud.

He was giving himself an out with that news interview in which he said something to the effect of "if one person could be saved..."

As bad as that was, he did it time and time again in this affidavit. God was letting him off the hook, and punishing Suzanne for her behavior.

That data paints a damning picture, and I just hope the jury is able to see it that way. There's no DNA here, but that digital stuff is the equivalent of that:

The remarkable deviation between his standard phone behavior, and those truck events that blew apart his "sleeping" narrative.

His phone going into airplane mode during very convenient moments.

Suzanne's phone behavior also deviating tremendously, from frequent activity to nothing at all.

Then of course, it went dark at the precise moment Barry needed it to.

It's all there, as long as one is willing to look.

And also the cadaver hits on the bobcat. Isn’t it if one of the hounds lays down it’s a strong hit?

Also, I thought we would see what the probable cause was for digging up the worksite that apparently turned up nothing. BM kept mentioning water, maybe he buried SM under the beach at that property? It’s frustrating, I wanna go and search myself

He was giving himself an out with that news interview in which he said something to the effect of "if one person could be saved..."

As bad as that was, he did it time and time again in this affidavit. God was letting him off the hook, and punishing Suzanne for her behavior.

That data paints a damning picture, and I just hope the jury is able to see it that way. There's no DNA here, but that digital stuff is the equivalent of that:

The remarkable deviation between his standard phone behavior, and those truck events that blew apart his "sleeping" narrative.

His phone going into airplane mode during very convenient moments.

Suzanne's phone behavior also deviating tremendously, from frequent activity to nothing at all.

Then of course, it went dark at the precise moment Barry needed it to.

It's all there, as long as one is willing to look.

yess I 100% agree.

Bobcat Blade. Trent?
I could be confusing names but am trying to make sense of bbm. If not BM's nephew, then who?
And why would someone other than BM provide to CBI, if not seized pursuant to SW? TiA.

"SA Grusing asks about the pin on the bobcat. Barry points to a pin on the back right arm of the bobcat and says that he didn't even realize that the nut has come off of a bolt that is there. Barry states that when the bobcat arm goes up and down the pin works its way out one way or the other and he just has to beat it back in to place, because it holds the cylinder in place. SA Grusing asks if Barry can do that on his own and doesn't need help. Barry confirms that he can. Barry starts talking about the cutting blade of the bobcat and walks around to show agents as he describes how it has a cutting edge on both sides and can be flipped and that when Crib had to replace his blade, it had already been flipped and both edges were worn out. Barry said he thinks that Trent had that blade and gave it to CBI." bbm

April 22, 2021 interview?
AA page 119. Adobe Acrobat
AA page 117 hardcopy page numbering.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/11th_Judicial_District/Chaffee/cases of interest/21CR78/21cr78 Morphew Redacted Affidavit.pdf

The blade was changed at the DSI shop. I believe Trent is most likely a rep of this firm.

Diesslin Structures, Inc. - Building More Than a Reputation

I love that headline so much.

I also like this:

Among those details:

• Barry Morphew couldn’t describe his last image of his wife until one investigator suggested he may have seen a lump under the covers as he left for work, which he agreed is what he saw
  • Morphew said he and Suzanne ate steaks the night before she disappeared, but he couldn’t describe them and investigators only found one set of dirty dishes
  • He claimed to have awoken to his alarm at 4:30 a.m. on the day she disappeared, but no alarm had been set on his phone
  • He could not explain why he left early for work that day and did not pick up a coworker to carpool as planned, according to the affidavit
bbm
Afaik, Barry said, if there weren't two dishes, he must have his own cleaned by hand himself. Hahaha! He of all people!
Afaik, Barry said, MG is a smoker and he didn't want her in his car, but she travelling behind him in her own car to Broomfield.
Liar, who doesn't remember his many lies and offered as many possibilities as needed.

I missed his "Listen!! I will tell you." What he was saying often during police interviews, was "I think, ..." so as not to be able to nail him down with changing answers. He did that in ridiculous versions.

Liar.
C4F61C69-D29E-4127-806D-B02690A24940.jpeg
In an earlier interview, Suzanne’s family told FOX21 CBI agents asked Barry to take a polygraph test on two separate occasions, and, each time, he turned them down.

“I’ve never been asked to do a polygraph,” Barry said. “There is nothing that I am hiding. I have given three – 30 hours of testimony to the FBI and the CBI. I’ve answered every question. Every single question.”

‘People don’t know the truth’: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

No wonder BM fired at a chipmunk. It was armed! :rolleyes::eek::cool:;):D Undoubtedly dangerous!

Says so right there in AA, page 4:

"....Barry has admitted to: chasing a chipmunk with a gun around the house while Suzanne was outside sunbathing....
"..................^...... :D :eek: :rolleyes:;) ..............^.....

Ok, j/k.
I do love someone who knows their grammar!

And this was the cleaning lady he and Suzanne ran into near the dumpster, right?

It’s too much of a coincidence not to be, isn’t it?

The AA says SD was cleaning neighbouring rental properties in late 2020 when they ‘first met’ at the neighbourhood dumpster.

One of the last sightings of Suzanne, which has been publicly stated since almost Day 1, was by a lady at the neighbourhood dumpster, who told Suzanne and BM she was cleaning the rental properties.

Hmm.

This reminds me - wasn’t one of the random accusations BM made to LE, according to the AA, that he suspected “the cleaner’s daughter and her boyfriend” of abducting Suzanne?

If the TWO dumpster cleaning ladies are not actually one and the same person, there’s another theme going on here.

They didn't look humiliated showboating around their father all on parade getting into the truck post bail.
:(

moo
I read, that Suzanne said (forgotten, to whom, was it JL?), she and their girls were treated as trophies by Barry.

IMO, his trophies had a certain role and accordingly had to play it to the outside world. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando