Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this too at first, just based on the tone, but the deercam image tshirt doesn't seem to have a logo on it, as the first image does, to my eyes. Does anyone see the logo on the second image?

The colours looks very similar… he could have turned his shirt inside out?

If he was in the Carlton Reserve, I think a helicopter with a heat-seeking camera would've picked him up in there by now.

I'm a great believer that he was caught on the Deer Trail Cam in Baker, FL which is 500 miles north.
The man in the footage looks just like him, especially the ears.
The man in the footage also does NOT look like a hunter, and it was taken at 06.14hrs. I think he was up early and carrying on with his running away.
I keep bouncing back and forth. If the LE quickly dismissed this they must believe he is dead. Surely they are not that inept to discard sightings and become nearsighted only. I think his parents want everyone to think he is dead.

Last edited:
I don't think Brian was an "abuser" as people like to keep repeating in this forum.

I don't think there is any evidence that what happened in Moab was a frequent occurrence. I also think that Gabby is likely the one that started the hitting/scratching/clawing on Aug 12th and I suspect if there were prior incidents of that nature (we don't know of any), the physical nature was also probably started by Gabby.

I think they were both a bit into some weird and (what some of us would call "creepy" stuff). Though, even with him, I don't get the feel of any dark obsession. I think Brian was the more intense and less outgoing one in the relationship. I don't think that's a particularly unusual dynamic for a guy/girl.

I'm not married to my opinions. Happy to change them if evidence emerged, but I'm not going to start with this "abuser" narrative... find a way to make every action fit and dismiss evidence that refutes that narrative as "things hidden by the cleverness of an abuser," etc..

I'd really like to know what happened from about Aug 17th - 25th. The family and law enforcement have said almost nothing.
I wouldve agreed with you until I heard the 911 caller talk about him chasing her down and slapping her some more. That pursuit changes it all for me. MOO.

Sorry if this has been posted but last night while the thread was closed I was feeling crazy as I saw the Spotify seemingly changing live, so I took to twitter to try to figure it out and I think I have answers.

The songs "being added" to the Spotify playlists is actually just something Spotify does (it adds songs to free account playlists, I guess to ensure the playlists never end).

The titles and pictures of the playlists disappearing is the automodation on Spotify removing the titles based on reports (someone tested with MelloYellow).

The thing I can't explain is on mobile, the # of playlists last night shot up to 13, though I still count only 11 and up till last night my PC was showing a count of 11 only (haven't checked PC yet today).

I obviously thought it was illogical that Brian could be actively messing with the Spotify but I needed answers haha.

Link to Spotify account here Nomadic Statik
Could the recent activity be due to the FBI analyzing the data?

I thought this too at first, just based on the tone, but the deercam image tshirt doesn't seem to have a logo on it, as the first image does, to my eyes. Does anyone see the logo on the second image?
Deer cam shirt looks like a button up shirt to me

I don't think Brian was an "abuser" as people like to keep repeating in this forum.

I don't think there is any evidence that what happened in Moab was a frequent occurrence. I also think that Gabby is likely the one that started the hitting/scratching/clawing on Aug 12th and I suspect if there were prior incidents of that nature (we don't know of any), the physical nature was also probably started by Gabby.

I think they were both a bit into some weird and (what some of us would call "creepy" stuff). Though, even with him, I don't get the feel of any dark obsession. I think Brian was the more intense and less outgoing one in the relationship. I don't think that's a particularly unusual dynamic for a guy/girl.

I'm not married to my opinions. Happy to change them if evidence emerged, but I'm not going to start with this "abuser" narrative... find a way to make every action fit and dismiss evidence that refutes that narrative as "things hidden by the cleverness of an abuser," etc..

I'd really like to know what happened from about Aug 17th - 25th. The family and law enforcement have said almost nothing.
Gabby is dead.
A homicide.
That is all.

Regarding his hairline.... I think that is a tricky thing to compare. My husband is military and gets the same haircut every 2ish weeks, until he goes on leave, and then his hairline looks completely different within a month. Just something to consider.

There was a theory I read previously and totally agree with, basically stating Brian abandoned the van after GP’s murder and followed the river until being picked up on the 29th by youtuber. In the hopes that the van would be found, and his alibi would be he was hiking. In this occasion he followed the spread creek to the snake river. With this being said, I feel he is most comfortable following a river or creek. I would be searching near creeks and rivers for him. Not lakes and swampland. I also figure he can maneuver at a pace of around 10-15 miles per day, so this gives a search radius of 70-105 miles. If he were to head south, he would most likely run into more civilization so Imo he would be traveling north. I think he is between Alafia River state park and Colt creek state park.
This sounds like a very reasonable theory. Also, I wonder if maybe he was hoping the van would be stolen from where he left it and then the thief would be blamed for what happened to Gabby.

they did with Brittanee Drexel and that was in 2009.

long story but yes and no unfortunately

also in case you didn't know up the top of your screen is a title which if you click on sends you to the Websleuths youtube channel page

each night at 10pm websleuths does a live show where Patricia owner of Websleuths covers the big news of the day, last two nights we have covered Gabby's story

the show starts sometime after 10pm eastern Monday - Thursday each week

For those following WFLA…

#GabbyPetito #BrianLaundrie Latest: We'll be streaming at Noon ET on #WFLANow (FB, Twitter, YouTube) with guests & an update on the search for Brian Laundrie. We'll discuss fact vs. fiction and take your #HeyJB comments on-stream.

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1440691142249512973
THANKS! Please post it when it goes live so I can click the start button..............otherwise I can't see it. Not a subscriber. And old browser and old lady, LOL TY

People have been charged for lying and the suspect was never charged. I have seen cases where they have ended up serving more time than the person they lied for when the suspect was charged.

I have a feeling the parents told some whoppers when they spoke to the Feds last Friday night.

I love my kids. But I will never go to jail for them.

This post is MOO.

I guess where my head is going is could we potentially see this sooner than later to put more pressure on the parents in case they haven't been completely truthful

Since it was not a criminal investigation, could the parents potentially be charged with something along the lines of obstructing justice, etc...?

How the federal law is written makes it illegal to aid, assist, or provide comfort or help to someone who has committed a crime. Even though it wasn't a criminal investigation to start, the crime occurred when Gabby was murdered. So it would depend on what they knew and when they knew it.

Just wondering...BL is 23 years old. I haven’t heard anywhere what he has done to support himself since graduating high school. Was he in college? If he’s working, how’s he get so much time off to wander out west. I guess the same questions apply to Gabby but at least she was trying to build her blog. Maybe that’s what made him mad. She was transitioning to a responsible adult.
How were they supporting themselves on the road?
THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members