Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things-
-I think he <modsnip> out to the Reserve on Sept 3rd, with his dirty clothes from the trip, and dropped them off in strategic locations all over, including something that would be detectable near the water. <modsnip>
- SO EASY to make himself look different!

https://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Short-Wigs-Halloween-Trump/dp/B07GKC479Q/ref=sr_1_70?crid=3B3ZEJP5RHBW8&dchild=1&keywords=short+blonde+wig&qid=1632328686&refinements=p_72:1248873011&rnid=1248871011&s=beauty&sprefix=short+blonde,aps,376&sr=1-70

https://www.amazon.com/Surgi-Invisi...+bleach&qid=1632328958&rdc=1&s=beauty&sr=1-41

<modsnip>
Thank you, Moderators! That slipped up on me. My apologies!

I don't think anyone would think it strange for someone closely associated with a homicide to hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer. A qualified criminal defense lawyer may have been able to end this weeks ago with a negotiated surrender.

Bertolino has been criticized because he lost his client, he's not admitted to practice law in Florida, he doesn't practice criminal law outside of DUI, and he released false information about where the Mustang was on Tuesday. I don't see how anyone could think this is the right step to protect the defendant's rights.
My point - maybe not presented as well as I could - was about revealing publicly that co-counsel so-to-speak is already in place. Unless people *know* that everything has been revealed in that regard.

I suspect he'll gladly take the billable hours until it's obvious he needs to hand the case off.

What has he done wrong? Right now he has done best job possible to protect Laundries from any charges and any hard evidence usable against them in future charges. By usable, I mean in a court of law. BL and Family have Zero criminal charges against them.

Yes, it wasn't very tactful on his part. Now is not the time to get defensive when there are grieving parents involved.

I didn't read it as particularly defensive - just stating that he shared their disgust and letting them know he doesn't advertise or engage online in this way (and letting them know he doesn't control the Yelp page).

We should try to respect that this lawyer is doing his job here, and is himself not a guilty party nor guilty by association.

For those of you who truly believe BL is on a suicide mission of one kind or another...
he had 2300 miles of open country between the crime scene and North Port to chose for a suicide.
He didn't.
At that time he didn't have hundreds of LE agents looking to lock him up. I believe this fact alone could cause a person to have a diminished will to live.

WFLA is updating about dive teams via NPPD says dive teams being brought in is normal basically. And someone died about a mile from the park but it’s not related.

Goodness gracious. Josh Taylor getting ahead of the game.

I'm glad this was said on WFLA, because people are going to speculate that it's BL.

For those of you who truly believe BL is on a suicide mission of one kind or another...
he had 2300 miles of open country between the crime scene and North Port to chose for a suicide.
He didn't.

except now his girlfriend’s body has been found, he has been named a POI in her murder & he’s the countries most hated person. I’d say a lot has happened since then that would make somebody kill themselves.

"There is a possible self inflicted death a mile from the environmental park that has nothing to do with Gabby's case". That was a statement released by Josh Taylor read by JB with WFLA. They are trying to get ahead of any rumors that may erupt. Attached is the link where the information was shared.

I don't think anyone would think it strange for someone closely associated with a homicide to hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer. A qualified criminal defense lawyer may have been able to end this weeks ago with a negotiated surrender.

Bertolino has been criticized because he lost his client, he's not admitted to practice law in Florida, he doesn't practice criminal law outside of DUI, and he released false information about where the Mustang was on Tuesday. I don't see how anyone could think this is the right step to protect the defendant's rights.

I've wondered if he just repeated what the family told him, none of them realizing that it didn't match up. I think Brian Entin actually had video proving when the car was at the home and when it wasn't, but without that, that little flub would have made it harder to know for sure when he left. The detail in and of itself may be of little consequence, but it could speak loudly to their credibility (if they had any to begin with).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes