UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks very much lighter-complexion Asian to me / from the Middle East without any doubt, but I note I am white myself so may not be assessing correctly. There are features and aspects darker-skinned, for example Mediterranean, white people have that he doesn’t seem to. Just my guess from very short and fuzzy footage!

He looks white to me - although, as others have pointed out, the footage is way too grainy to be able to tell for sure.

I am also leaning more towards the angry stalker theory etc since I very much doubt it was an opportunistic attack yet if she'd actually known him I honestly think they would have mentioned it like they did with [A], the 40 year-old. JMO.

He looks white to me - although, as others have pointed out, the footage is way too grainy to be able to tell for sure.

I am also leaning more towards the angry stalker theory etc since I very much doubt it was an opportunistic attack yet if she'd actually known him I honestly think they would have mentioned it like they did with [A], the 40 year-old. JMO.
Who was A? I must have missed it!

From the Daily Mail previously linked.

Three men arrested in suspicion of Sabina Nessa's murder
Arrest One (Suspect A):

On the same day Sabina was found, a man in his 40s and known to her was the first to be arrested on suspicion of her murder.

He was later released under investigation on September 24.

Arrest Two (Suspect B):

A 38-year-old man was arrested on Thursday at an address in Lewisham in connection with the murder.

He was of has also been released under investigation.

Arrest Three (Suspect C):

Police arrested a 36-year-old man in a 'significant development' in the investigation on Sunday, September 26.

The man was arrested at around 3am at an address in East Sussex and taken into police custody.

[A] is the first man they have arrested then released pending further investigation. The initial doesn't have anything to do with his name it's just something the Met have used to differentiate him from the other men that they have subsequently identified as suspects (and, also, arrested).

From the Daily Mail previously linked.

Three men arrested in suspicion of Sabina Nessa's murder
Arrest One (Suspect A):

On the same day Sabina was found, a man in his 40s and known to her was the first to be arrested on suspicion of her murder.

He was later released under investigation on September 24.

Arrest Two (Suspect B):

A 38-year-old man was arrested on Thursday at an address in Lewisham in connection with the murder.

He was of has also been released under investigation.

Arrest Three (Suspect C):

Police arrested a 36-year-old man in a 'significant development' in the investigation on Sunday, September 26.

The man was arrested at around 3am at an address in East Sussex and taken into police custody.
Thanks!
Maybe a date guy or an ex. I wonder if they both were kept in the same cell.
I guess not!!!

I believe that he was spurned and from similar ethnicity and was known to her.
Has her bag/ phone been found?

Possible but they don't look at all compatible to me, I'm struggling to picture even a rejection never mind a romantic link. I think he's a random predator who was lurking the park and surrounding area and the location of the initial attack is possibly not as relevant as it would first appear. But so much has happened and has gone on behind the scenes that we don't know about anything is really possible.

Anyone know when a charge would be likely? I'm guessing we'll learn a lot more at that point.

Anyone know when a charge would be likely? I'm guessing we'll learn a lot more at that point.

"The police can hold you for up to 24 hours before they have to charge you with a crime or release you. They can apply to hold you for up to 36 or 96 hours if you're suspected of a serious crime, eg murder."

Being arrested: your rights

Possible but they don't look at all compatible to me, I'm struggling to picture even a rejection never mind a romantic link. I think he's a random predator who was lurking the park and surrounding area and the location of the initial attack is possibly not as relevant as it would first appear. But so much has happened and has gone on behind the scenes that we don't know about anything is really possible.

I agree. I cannot see Sabina having anything in common with cctv man and certainly not any romantic connection.

I am guessing that there will be at least one time extension before a charge is made.

@Lod76 my understanding is that the police either have to charge within 24 hours, release, or ask for an extension to be granted to allow for more questioning time. If the suspect was arrested at 3am the detectives will probably want to use every hour available to build as strong a case as possible. My hunch is we'll hear first thing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa