Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: What's the chance FBI knows where he is, has him under surveillance, and is just waiting to collect enough evidence to charge anyone aiding & abetting him?

There's a federal warrant for his arrest for fraud. If the FBI knew where he was, he'd be arrested pronto. The FBI doesn't fool around once an arrest warrant is issued. When they locate your a$$, they arrest your a$$.

A spokesperson for Duane "Dog" Chapman told Newsweek that the Chapman family has added $10,000 to the standing reward money, which stood at $170,000 before Chapman's contribution. Most of the funds have been donated by private individuals supporting Gabby Petito's family.
Dog the Bounty Hunter personally adds $10K to reward in search for Brian Laundrie

Moo... 180k is a nice chunk of change for a bounty hunter. I would think many are at the very least are putting feelers out in their local areas and some may be working with Dog in partnership. Who knows....but 180k is enough to put folks into action.

To me it looks like the way her bone structure is in her back and the shading
MOO

What I see, in addition to her bone structure, are two small fingertip-sized bruises. A couple of days old. Same age as the one on her neck.

I admit it's an unusual place to see a bruise, and yes, the bruise was created by pressing hard on her shoulder blade (or falling onto a rocky surface while sand surfing, although I don't see any rocks of that size in this particular place).

While we're on the topic though, didn't we see MSM that BL gave away one of his skateboard thingies? If anyone remembers the approximate date for that story, I'll try to find it.

Besides that, do you really think the Laundries thought yo Google "country not part of Interpol". Really? I don't. Moo
I think he's in Florida in a large group of young people, or possibly the AT but not moving. I said about 44 threads ago that I don't think he's in a foreign country because of all the documentation needed these days because of the pandemic, and that many countries monitor travelers with public health checks for days after entry. I don't think this guy knows enough to cross international borders where there is no bonafide crossing. And I didn't suggest that they looked for non-interpol countries, I posted that because some people seemed to be questioning the reach/effectiveness of interpol.

Last edited:
h
You've stated it perfectly. I can understand handing over the number for your one family friend who practices law when the cops unexpectedly show up at your door looking for your son's missing girlfriend whose van is in the driveway, but if that family friend was really a friend or a halfway decent lawyer, the very next day he would have gotten all his buddies in the legal field to recommend the best criminal defense attorney in Florida and would have immediately stopped calling the shots.

But then are they not.admitting GUILT????
Imo they are being very calculated!

I think he's in Florida in a large group of young people, or possibly the AT but not moving. I said about 44 threads ago that I don't think he's in a foreign country because of all the documentation needed these days because of the pandemic, and that many countries monitor travelers with public health checks for days after entry. I don't think this guy is apt enough to cross international borders where there is no bonafide crossing. And I didn't suggest that they looked for non-interpol countries, I posted that because some people seemed to be questioning the reach/effectiveness of interpol.
Actually. I think I responded to you when I meant to respond to the post before yours. I agree with you.

I don't think she says when she saw him. Maybe he napped and went later. Or maybe he didn't nap and went later. Or maybe he did see her on his way to his parents. Idk. But I'm not jumping to his sister is a blatant liar based on the very limited information we have. jmo
The lawyer says the first, so IMO that's early morning on the 1st. He passed the toll to his (parents) home at 10:45am. Assuming he gets there and checks in with them since they cancelled their trip, and given the long drive in the timeframe assumed (last spotted by the other camper) I don't see a get together with his sister - where she doesn't see the van - is likely. Could have happened, sure, but not likely IMO. If she saw him on the 1st, it was probably on his way in from WY in the morning.

What I see, in addition to her bone structure, are two small fingertip-sized bruises. A couple of days old. Same age as the one on her neck.

I admit it's an unusual place to see a bruise, and yes, the bruise was created by pressing hard on her shoulder blade (or falling onto a rocky surface while sand surfing, although I don't see any rocks of that size in this particular place).

While we're on the topic though, didn't we see MSM that BL gave away one of his skateboard thingies? If anyone remembers the approximate date for that story, I'll try to find it.
It was 8/10. It's on the media thread.

I do have one explanation for the shoulder blade bruises, based on classes in self-defense. It is not uncommon for a man to throw his arms around a woman (as if in a big hug, but with her arms pinned to her side), and then hold them as tightly as possible, in order to move them to a place where the assailant is more confident in what he's about to do next.

His right hand would have therefore been on her left shoulder blade, and it's likely his left hand would have been lower, on her right side rib cage, which we can't see.

Here's a review of self-defense techniques that shows a frontal hug/control position:

The Heisman.

Great YT channel. Thanks.

I do have one explanation for the shoulder blade bruises, based on classes in self-defense. It is not uncommon for a man to throw his arms around a woman (as if in a big hug, but with her arms pinned to her side), and then hold them as tightly as possible, in order to move them to a place where the assailant is more confident in what he's about to do next.

His right hand would have therefore been on her left shoulder blade, and it's likely his left hand would have been lower, on her right side rib cage, which we can't see.

Here's a review of self-defense techniques that shows a frontal hug/control position:

That was good, though I'm slightly creeped out seeing a dark-haired bearded mid-20s white guy in a couples video demonstrating creepy things rn..... o_O

Thanks for Info.
A request for knowledge. If a person sells a car in Fl.is there a legal duty to provide the identity to stat dmv.
I am not local thanks.

I am located in the midwest and I'm a supervisor at a dmv. In my state a person does not need to show proof of identity to sell a vehicle or title a vehicle. Though procedure varies state to state.

We don't even know he HAD episodes...

Rose, Gabby's friend, said that he had episodes. I'll take her word for it. For now.

He had "episodes" of insomnia, hallucinations and hearing voices, according to Rose. Now, that being said, most people who think they're "hearing voices" aren't, at least not in the psychiatric sense. And sleep deprivation can cause hallucinations. But what would cause that degree of insomnia?

It sounds to me as if BL had a lot of excuses for his behavior, which apparently Gabby believed and told her friend about. We haven't discussed this, but one reason a young woman stays with a difficult, tantrum-prone, easily frustrated young man is because she feels he has some kind of "issue" where he "needs help," and she wants to help. I think BL was highly dependent on Gabby in so many ways...

Brian Entin is at Cassie's house, going live shortly, but this tweet is gold. Because if she's got cameras all over and BL has been there, wellllllllll...

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Her house has lots of security cameras.

2:23 PM · Oct 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I was very surprise the L house did not have a security system. They ran a business out of their home location.
All my family in FL have camera systems, installed themselves and runs on an app.

I wondered and found it odd the L's did have a camera system.

Moo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members