Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mikerreports

Attorney Steve Bertolino tells us Brian is “a backpacker” and not the skilled survivalist #GabbyPetito’s friend described to the media. He believes Brian is still in the reserve — with no access to news reports about his own case.

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1446087518039035908?s=20
Keep thinking.. surviving how though? He would have needed to well plan and hike in or have access to a lot of food somehow and that doesn't seem likely unless their was a grand effort organized and dropping supplies in places prior to his sudden disappearance, it doesn't jive.

Law enforcement sources exclusively told TMZ the location of the murder was key for prosecuting the killer.

The sources said the body was found in federal land, which was why the FBI is running point in the case. However, if Petito was not killed on federal land, then the case would move over to the state authorities. Sources close to the investigation told TMZ if authorities fail to determine where Petito was killed, then the location where her body was found will become the default murder spot. Since it's on federal land, the U.S. Attorney would prosecute the accused killer.

However, state authorities reportedly believe Petito's body was moved there.
Gabby Petito Update: Murder Location Key For Prosecuting Killer, Say Authorities Amid Brian Laundrie Manhunt

Why would SB allow the dad to help search? Obviously he can't stop him, but it seems pretty risky as opposed to their strategy thus far. Will he be present?

Keep thinking.. surviving how though? He would have needed to well plan and hike in or have access to a lot of food somehow and that doesn't seem likely unless their was a grand effort organized and dropping supplies in places prior to his sudden disappearance, it doesn't jive.
Well, IF he is surviving AND if he is still on the reserve, then he must be surviving on a limited diet (think of thise packets of food that the army uses) and must have access to drinking water. If he does not have access to food and water AND is still in the reserve, he is dead. I think IF he is still in the reserve, it is unlikely that he has enough food and water and would surface sooner rather than later.

The other possibility is that he is not in the reserve.......

Humans can survive up to about 10 days without water (not that that is a problem where BL is).
They can probably survive even longer with minimal food.

IF BL is alive (big IF) as he grows weaker, he will move around less and less.

Am wondering what the vegetation is like in that reserve also. If there are native edible plants and such.

The Laundrie's lawyer told Newsday previously that Chris Laundrie was "excited" to take part in the search – after weeks of remaining totally silent in the disappearance of Gabby Petitio and his son, barely leaving their home.

According to our news partners at FOX in Tampa, the family lawyer also claimed Chris Laundrie searched the T. Mabry Carlton Jr. Reserve on his own on Monday. Sept. 13 after his son failed to come home that night.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/natio...dries-father-to-join-manhunt-for-fugitive-son

The Laundrie's lawyer told Newsday previously that Chris Laundrie was "excited" to take part in the search – after weeks of remaining totally silent in the disappearance of Gabby Petitio and his son, barely leaving their home.

According to our news partners at FOX in Tampa, the family lawyer also claimed Chris Laundrie searched the T. Mabry Carlton Jr. Reserve on his own on Monday. Sept. 13 after his son failed to come home that night.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/natio...dries-father-to-join-manhunt-for-fugitive-son

BBM
Odd choice of words MOO

I just find it difficult to believe any information that comes out of the L's camp at this point. IMO.

Every fibre of my being is willing BL to be caught and to answer for all this.

Me too. JMO but if he’s found alive I’m betting he denies the murder. Like I couldn’t find her so I left. Or, self defense and I panicked. Or, she tripped and fell and I panicked. Or he just doesn’t say anything. I hope not but I feel like GP’s family is in for a long emotional haul. MOO

My thoughts are none of the L's seem too concerned about BL so either they know he is dead (not to likely they don't seem sad at all) or they know where he is and that he is safe.
If he had been suicidal don't you think they would have put him in an adult crisis unit instead of letting him go off on his own. Their behavior just baffles me.

So, he went missing on the 12th?

Well, IF he is surviving AND if he is still on the reserve, then he must be surviving on a limited diet (think of thise packets of food that the army uses) and must have access to drinking water. If he does not have access to food and water AND is still in the reserve, he is dead. I think IF he is still in the reserve, it is unlikely that he has enough food and water and would surface sooner rather than later.

The other possibility is that he is not in the reserve.......
He said before he could live for months with a package of peanut butter crackers or a block of cheese. He probably has a life straw

Law enforcement sources exclusively told TMZ the location of the murder was key for prosecuting the killer.

The sources said the body was found in federal land, which was why the FBI is running point in the case. However, if Petito was not killed on federal land, then the case would move over to the state authorities. Sources close to the investigation told TMZ if authorities fail to determine where Petito was killed, then the location where her body was found will become the default murder spot. Since it's on federal land, the U.S. Attorney would prosecute the accused killer.

However, state authorities reportedly believe Petito's body was moved there.
Gabby Petito Update: Murder Location Key For Prosecuting Killer, Say Authorities Amid Brian Laundrie Manhunt
Hmm. Do they think she was killed in Jackson, or along US 26?

Wouldn't that mean BL failed to come home on the night of the 12th? I agree that that final paragraph is very confusing.

However, state authorities reportedly believe Petito's body was moved there. BBM
In that article it says that state authorities reportedly believe Petito's body was moved there (to where it was found on federal land.) I followed through the links, but can't find any more about this. Maybe it's been on the thread and I missed it.

Have we seen any allegations like this? That she was killed on state land and moved to federal land?

Is the area between the restaurant and the Spread Creek campground all federal land?

730f9a6c-a7c8-4db9-ba96-120c5a4ec6b1.jpg

This is why we are here and why we want justice for Gabby..

If he had been suicidal don't you think they would have put him in an adult crisis unit instead of letting him go off on his own. Their behavior just baffles me.

I have no respect for the L’s but I have three sons and a stepdaughter in their early 20’s. They are legal adults, it’s not so easy to control what they do. It’s not easy to convince someone to get mental health help either, it’s not like you can just tie them up and forcibly bring them somewhere. JMO
(I still believe they made many MANY mistakes in how they handled this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa