Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But does he say just before? We know he helped her out financially at various times in her life. $2million might be a lifetime total.

good question, when I watched the teaser I took it to mean he gave her the 2m just before she vanished but I could be mistaken. If she had just been raided and then she called her brother got 2 m that evening and gone early next am that would be quick and surely he would have an insight???

I’m sure a ‘down and out’ would give their foot for several million or just take the female druggie with the same size feet off the street.
Ok now we have a foot the same size, same everything as Melissa’s.
We know DNA diminishes over time if left to the elements. Say if something could speed up the irradiation of the DNA.
(I believe only platelets contain DNA). What if this was planned and blood was taken from Melissa in advance and implanted/injected into that foot.

Tahiti looks nice.

It may sounds crazy but hey.
I believe DNA is in most organs of the body. In this case I suspect it would be sensible to take DNA from bone marrow.

Ms Caddick has left behind her husband, teenage son and elderly parents who now fear getting kicked out of a Sydney apartment they contributed $1.1m toward.

Cash and property, including the Edgecliff home her parents live in, are among luxury assets at the centre of a court hearing brought by Australia’s corporate watchdog exploring how to repay the investors who sunk about $30m into Ms Caddick’s “sham” company.

In July a court heard her assets should not be sold off until it can be confirmed she is dead.

There is no suggestion her parents, husband or brother were aware of or had any involvement in Ms Caddick’s actions.
Melissa Caddick’s husband breaks silence with bombshell claim

I was thinking more along the lines that Melissa had her enemies. A local hitman may have killed and dismembered her in the same way. Limbs in a bag floating out to sea from the local river. The 2012 was done at a low tide and not a good job by all accounts as the body bag was seen floating twice . Also who would tie a red bow on the bag, very odd. Anyway back to Melissa and her foot. I hope it can be established as to how this was severed from the rest of her body as may give some clues. Either she intentionally went into the sea or something more foul afoot.
Exactly, still waiting on this news?

So can we or can we not mention certain individuals names, or is this still verboten?
It would certainly liven things up on a cold and windy day!
If you were going to suggest that there was a hypothetical person who was complicit in Melissa's fraud, and that AK was referring to this person as wanting Melissa dead--IMO it would have made more sense for AK to have said 'someone got scared' rather than 'someone got greedy'. I think he's talking about clients, and if so it's disgusting--to call them greedy and murderous for wanting their own money back.

mmmm..... I question why AK is raising doubts about the police report stating MC’s death was suicide....IMO is this so the Coroner may rule that MC died due to foul play ....and therefore the Executors for MC can claim any life insurance?
Also, is it to bide time so that he can continue living in the Dover Heights property ...at the expense of the investors?
Question....WHY HASN’T AK GOT A JOB YET?

I just found this article which is a long story about the life of Melissa Caddick. It covers many things I had not known about before - especially about her ex-husband.

The mysterious case of Melissa Caddick, her disappearance and the missing millions - Sydney News Today

Thank you for this. It is a good article. I have only followed along sporadically. My wee brain was a bit bogged down by the financials stuff lol. But this is a great article for more insight into MC and her past, and also as a recap/overview. Thank you.

the promo for spotlight just seems a bit silly

unless he has solid proof of what melissa was doing and with who, i mean its just stories otherwise

probably needs that $150k 7 is giving him to live off ( not saying they are paying him but they normally do for things like this )

you know considering it was said he had little knowledge of her business activities how would he know who she was dealing with

i guess we'll find out sunday at 7

If you were going to suggest that there was a hypothetical person who was complicit in Melissa's fraud, and that AK was referring to this person as wanting Melissa dead--IMO it would have made more sense for AK to have said 'someone got scared' rather than 'someone got greedy'. I think he's talking about clients, and if so it's disgusting--to call them greedy and murderous for wanting their own money back.
No I am not. But that is not to say that someone else was aware of her actions, and I am not talking about AK or anyone related. So no we are not talking about the same thing here.

mmmm..... I question why AK is raising doubts about the police report stating MC’s death was suicide....IMO is this so the Coroner may rule that MC died due to foul play ....and therefore the Executors for MC can claim any life insurance?
Also, is it to bide time so that he can continue living in the Dover Heights property ...at the expense of the investors?
Question....WHY HASN’T AK GOT A JOB YET?

My understanding is many life insurance policies cover suicide (sometimes after an exclusion period).

Yes, why hasn't AK found a job yet? Well, there are several possibilities, aren't there? For one, maybe he hasn't even tried. And for two, perhaps now that he has become accustomed to the finer things in life, any job that he is actually capable of doing, he now thinks is beneath him. And thirdly, while he is being looked after in that mansion, he doesn't see the need. It is past time that he was turfed out into the real world, and made to man up.

A person who threatens legal action if he or she is so much as named is going to be at the top of everyone's mind.
The top of who's mind?
It's all very well for "others" to threaten legal action, but I have no faith in people putting this puzzle together correctly, so lets just blame the obvious!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuth_Star