Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I realise this is the Sun reporting this and so it may not be reliable but they say in this article the farm was searched two years ago relating to Leah’s dissapearance.
Link here: Leah Croucher cops probe lead after web sleuths spot ‘girl in red blanket’
Oh I didn’t realise the police search there in connection to Leah’s case wasn’t a fact. How terribly disappointing I thought it was a superb coincidence the creepy little dwarf head had been spotted by someone as if to redirect attention to this area.

Ok so I realise this is the Sun reporting this and so it may not be reliable but they say in this article the farm was searched two years ago relating to Leah’s dissapearance.
Link here: Leah Croucher cops probe lead after web sleuths spot ‘girl in red blanket’

Police searched the large house the barn belongs to and grounds almost two years ago as part of the investigation, MK Citizen reports.
Well, they're quoting the MK Citizen, and that link leads to the dead link. Remember they updated the article the other day and moved it. I quoted this before:
However, The MK Citizen can now reveal that the same house and grounds were searched by police almost two years ago as part of the Leah investigation.
One Eaton Bray resident said: "The house was empty and on the market at the time. We saw police digging up the grounds and people were told it was part of the search for Leah Croucher. The property was even taken off the market for a while until the police had finished."
The resident added: "Rumours spread around the village and everyone was gossiping about it. But nothing seemed to come of the search, so we thought it was just a red herring. We could never understand why Eaton Bray was involved."

What's actually being said here? Is there a direct quote from the police saying that it was part of the search for Leah?
No, there isn't.
There's just a nebulous quote from an unnamed local saying that "people were told it was part of the search for Leah Croucher".
Like I said - rumours, hearsay and assumptions.
I expect it started with somebody saying "I wonder if they're looking for Leah Croucher".

Incidentally, I now see why some people were saying the Google image was reported to the police two years ago.
It wasn't - this means that the image dates from the month after Leah went missing.
Not that it was spotted the month after she went missing.
Web sleuths say the figure was spotted near a disused barn in Eaton Bray - 18 miles from Milton Keynes - the month after she went missing.

Attachments

• before after ZOOM~2.png
    before after ZOOM~2.png
    702.1 KB · Views: 75
  • FB_IMG_1633803569828~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633803569828~2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 67
Images in Google drive are blown up images. Left hand side of image is original. Right hand side has been upscaled with AI.

Photos attached are edits of the photo to try and have more contrast and less shadowing to improve what we can see.

Leah Croucher Investigation - Google Drive
In the first photo you have blown up the hair if this is a person looks more off the face and in a kind of bun like missing Georgina Gharsallah would wear her hair. Did Leah Croucher wear her hair off her face and tied back or in a bun. This is how Georgina would wear her hair. https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/s...mmitment-to-georgina-gharsallah-case-remains/

Last edited:
Back in 2014 the owners of the property were listed as Sandra and Heather Foster.

This is from the Eaton Bray Parish Council Forum dated 8 April 2014:

Proposal:
Outline planning permission is sought for residential development of up to 150 dwellings and associated works on land off Totternhoe Road, Eaton Bray.

The applicant is Amberville Property Ltd and the owners of the land are cited as Matthew and Eleanor Pym of Great Green Farm and Sandra and Heather Foster of Old Leys Farm.

So Heather was owner (or joint-owner) of the farmhouse since at least 2014.
Was she under pressure to sell land to developers. IMO
So when exactly did you report it to the police? :)
Images in Google drive are blown up images. Left hand side of image is original. Right hand side has been upscaled with AI.

Photos attached are edits of the photo to try and have more contrast and less shadowing to improve what we can see.

Leah Croucher Investigation - Google Drive
this is light-refraction and notLH

Well, they're quoting the MK Citizen, and that link leads to the dead link. Remember they updated the article the other day and moved it. I quoted this before:

What's actually being said here? Is there a direct quote from the police saying that it was part of the search for Leah?
No, there isn't.
There's just a nebulous quote from an unnamed local saying that "people were told it was part of the search for Leah Croucher".
Like I said - rumours, hearsay and assumptions.
I expect it started with somebody saying "I wonder if they're looking for Leah Croucher".

Incidentally, I now see why some people were saying the Google image was reported to the police two years ago.
It wasn't - this means that the image dates from the month after Leah went missing.
Not that it was spotted the month after she went missing.
You are just right I read the original post and the information is misleading. In which case the house probably doesn’t have anything to do with Leah…Especially when you consider how many leads police have followed up on it is unlikely. I’d love to know what made somebody street view the dwarf and spot it. Also it made me think that had the house being empty been used for any wrong doings then whomever had the key presuming HF was telling the truth wouldn’t have drawn attention to the house and let those dogs die.

@SaintGertrude What drew your attention to the Eaton Bray story of HF and her dogs in the first place? It seemed excellently random when you first mentioned it, but since someone in the fb group has clearly been looking at that address too I'm wondering if there was something else that made it seem relevant?

@SaintGertrude What drew your attention to the Eaton Bray story of HF and her dogs in the first place? It seemed excellently random when you first mentioned it, but since someone in the fb group has clearly been looking at that address too I'm wondering if there was something else that made it seem relevant?
I am new to looking into all of this so a fresh pair of eyes. All that was ever mentioned to me was the dog lady name and had I heard of her but not given in what context. I found the article about her myself. Out of curiosity I did wonder where she might have lived and chatted to another sleuth on here but we couldn't come up with anything. Finding the address was very random and came as a bit of a surprise that the empty house I found on YT was the place mentioned. I just had a feeling it could be and put this down to praying for a bit of direction which I do in these kinds of circumstances.

I just went and had a look, I couldn’t see anything to discount the dwarf being a person. The video is too large to upload so here’s some photos. I can’t seem to upload anything the files arnt very big but it says they are too large how small do they have to be?

Last edited:
I just went and had a look, I couldn’t see anything to discount the dwarf being a person. The video is too large to upload so here’s some photos. I can’t seem to upload anything the files arnt very big but it says they are too large how small do they have to be?

Yes could be anyone that went in there, just some crushed alcohol cans , a sack of unused concrete, some gas bottles, some red spray painted on a few of the walls and some orange cord tied to some of the posts, access to the adjoining barn had been blocked off. Oh an it was all very overgrown nothing like the street view you had to go into it otherwise it’s a load of plants.

Hang on... you're actually on site at the farm in Eaton Bray, @DeadStick? You know it belongs to someone else now, right? :eek:

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding you, but honestly, I think this line of enquiry is getting completely out of hand now.

It's possible that the fields or paddocks attached to the house were let to someone for grazing, which would explain the vehicle tracks. They would have had access to the barn and may have stored feedstuff and other items there.

This thread seems to be moving away from search for Leah to a search at a farmhouse for an optical illusion IMO
I’ve been reading through some of the older threads and it seems more like AC and it his family had something to do with Leah’s disappearance. I was hoping to find whatever the dwarf was so it could be discounted as not being Leah because I don’t think it looked like her or human. The headline from a few days again was so sensational re the apparition linked to Leah and the search that may or may not have taken place here in Eaton Bray a few years ago made it feel like there could have been a link. I still wonder who on earth spotted that crazy street view of the dwarf and why they were looking there?

This thread seems to be moving away from search for Leah to a search at a farmhouse for an optical illusion IMO
I think we have all digressed from the original objective now which is why did Leah go missing. This is a missing persons case and has not been upgraded to homicide by the police. The fact that there are no signs of life and her direct debits have drained her bank account does seem suspicious but in my opinion we need to remain open minded. Hundreds of people choose to disappear for different reasons like a chap mentioned in the newspapers who was found living in some woods when thought deceased.
From what we know Leah was possibly seeing an older man who was engaged due to an arranged marriage. A marriage possibly chosen by his family which is part his culture. This may have created friction if there was also a relationship with Leah. Could Leah be in hiding waiting for their moment to be together again. Saying that two years is along time so maybe just my over imaginative mind getting the better of me as it often does

Last edited:
I think we have all digressed from the original objective now which is why did Leah go missing. This is a missing persons case and has not been upgraded to homicide by the police. The fact that there are no signs of life and her direct debits have drained her bank account does seem suspicious but in my opinion we need to remain open minded. Hundreds of people choose to disappear for different reasons like a chap mentioned in the newspapers who was found living in some woods when thought deceased.
From what we know Leah was possibly seeing an older man who was engaged due to an arranged marriage. A marriage possibly chosen by his family which is part his culture. This may have created friction if there was also a relationship with Leah. Could Leah be in hiding waiting for their moment to be together again. Saying that two years is along time so maybe just my over imaginative mind getting the better of me.
I find it interesting that in both this case and the Claudia Lawrence case, the signs that someone has run away (Passport and bank cards gone and account being used) were not present. Equally in both cases, parents denied the likelihood they would have run for so long without contacting parents.
Claudia case was classified as murder within weeks. Leah case is still classified as missing.
why?

ADMIN NOTE:

Folks, please read Websleuths rules. Members can not, not, not post the names of non POIs/Suspects and sleuth out their background and post about it in this public discussion. If you want to search a property record, that is fine to link to a public document that shows those findings, but do not sleuth and bring the names of previous owners or other 'innocents' to the board just because they show up on a public document. Initials may be used but sleuthing out other information on them and posting it and/or making accusations against them is not allowed.

None of us would like it if we had previously owned a property and all of a sudden our names and lives and personal information were being discussed in relation to a crime. Just because some information is available in public records does not mean it is up for public discussion at Websleuths. If members wish to discuss in private conversation, that is fine, but it is irresponsible to splash the names of possibly/probably innocent people throughout a public crime discussion.

Also, just because LE says they won't comment does not mean Websleuthers can not discuss the case or what is in MSM. Sub judice is a judicial principle that applies when an alleged perp is arrested and to maintain the presumption of innocence throughout the judicial process.

On another note, we don't tell other members their opinions are ridiculous, just as they won't tell you the same. That's just bad manners. If you don't agree with an opinion, state your disagreement respectfully or scroll and roll.

If you can't post responsibly and respectfully toward all other members, please don't post.

Just out of interest has anyone walked her route from home to buzzacot lane and then other route/routes over to her workplace in Knowlhill? There’s so many diffrent routes she could have taken around Furzton lake? Milton Keynes has the red ways and a lot of footpaths and shortcuts. Her walk into work was quite long 40 minutes from home to Knowhill, and the last footage of her at Buzzacot lane was only 10 minutes into her journey and that leaves 30 minutes travelling to her workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member