Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
just very poor journalism. I use that term lightly. Some versions of this article have 7 bodies. Read the details. A couple in NC found a body and people online speculated it was Brian. It was not. They were not looking for Brian and the Brian hunt did not find this man It is similar with the two separate women found. The one man in the Tetons could arguably be directly tied to searching for Gabby, but not for the hunt for Brian. These bodies would have been found even if Brian had not run. JMO
It's the New York Post. I don't expect much from them. However, the incidence of finding several missing, whether 5 or 7, in the hunt for Brian/Gabby is both sad and alarming. Makes me wonder how many other bodies would be found in random places. In my area, hunters usually find the missing. Although we're still looking for Tiffany Sessions. Of course, zero, one or all could be associated with BL. The stunning news, IMO, was the body count.

On WFLA they just said that last night, upon hearing the Myakkahatchee Reserve was open again, ChL and RL said they wanted to go search there, met with LE, and quickly found items of BL's? This seems odd to me.

And now it sounds like they found a body. If that's true, I don't know how where the body was found relates to where the items were found.

JMO

And that why it matters who found Brian's articles. If Brian's remains are there, how did LE miss it? If Brian's isn't found, then it easy to draw the conclusion that the articles may have been planted.

Maybe the water receded in an area LE hadn't been able to search before. Maybe even the Laundries told LE that was one of the places where he liked to go so it was the first place the Laundries went to look when it was reopened. I see zero benefit of planting evidence at this late date. NPPD may not have an elite forensics department, but I am pretty sure the FBI could tell the difference between something that's been out there for 6 weeks and something that was placed today. As far as I can tell, the Laundrie parents haven't done anything illegal yet, why would they do something that would so easily be detected?

It could be depending on the circumstances. I wrote a very detailed synopsis how it could be either or both. Please take a moment to read. An independent autopsy most likely will be performed at some point. Just because the local-yokel corner says something and draws a conclusion doesn't mean its the correct fact(s). Experts often come to differing conclusions which creates reasonable doubt. We know nothing of this coroner's skills, education and experience. Its not like a Michael Baden did the autopsy.
Uh, GP was cremated. SB could have prevented that and gotten his own experts to examine her, but SB went down another path. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. IMO.

Are there any other live feeds other than WFLA since they're going to have to go refuel soon?

Keep an eye on this tweeter

[URL='https://twitter.com/HLeighWFTS']HeatherLeighWFTS
@HLeighWFTS[/URL]

Bout to get eyes on the scene from above

toPbm_7__normal.jpg

RollPanTilt

@Rollpantilt
· 18m
Replying to @HLeighWFTS
On our way
12:38 PM · Oct 20, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

It sure is really strange if this is BL's body - after his parents came back out to look for him. Like, how does that even happen?
This case hasn’t seemed normal from the start, it’s been bizarre at points. I still can’t get over that BL’s parents found the items, a day after the preserve was reopened. So strange IMO

I’m not understanding why most are thinking his parents planted his clothes there today. Is timing suspish? Absolutely. But assuming BL’s body is in fact recovered today what would’ve been the point of plantings the clothing items of a dead man? IMO planting items would only make sense if he’s found alive.

I wonder if they find a his dead body, if all these people will apologise to the Laundrie parents. They may not have known anything about what their son did, and if found dead in that reserve shows that they co-operated with LE this whole time, they lead them there. No one else did. They searched that area based on the parents information. No aiding and abetting as he was not charged with a crime when he went there.

I have been on Twitter, on this forum and whilst I do not agree with all of the Laundrie parents actions. I do think that maybe they didn't see the seriousness of the situation at the beginning, and it escalated out of their control. I do believe a lot of the behaviour aimed at them is unfair (at the moment), Brian left prior to them knowing she was deceased and I also could be extremely wrong about the situation, which I am happy to be corrected when all the facts come out. But there is a chance that my opinion is correct, or along the lines of what happened. And whilst that is still a possibility, even if slight, I really think we should all reserve judgement on them. There is plenty of time after the facts come out to make their lives a living hell. Just not sure we are quite there yet.

So here is my opinion of what may have happened, why because they are not masterminds, they seemed to be just normal, everyday people. And everyday people believe the stories their kids tell them whether the kid deserves it or not.

Ok so they didn't reply to the Petito's texts. It was made out that they ignored constant texts from the 1st sept,. The texts only started on the 10th/11th and police at their door confiscating her Van at the same time, they were advised by their lawyers to not say anything, especially since there was some sort of altercation with Gabby's father on the 10th. And also maybe they didnt know anything. Their son was an adult, not a teenager. They cannot force him to co operate.

I honestly believe these people have been caught up in a horrific situation that their adult son created and just had no idea. They probably knew there were issues based on him flying home and sorting out the storage space, surely he told them of the tension they were having. Also based on what the Laundries families friends comments on THEIR opinion of Gabby, (whether true or not does not matter), they may have believed him when he said they had broken up or taking a break, also if they believed he contributed to the car as stated by a friend, they seem to be under the belief Brian financed Gabby, (again doesnt matter if true or not, just matters the parents opinion at the time) which helped them believe him that it wasnt suspicious he returned with the van. The family friend seemed to believe that in the parents opinion, Gabby was the issue, not Brian (a typical abuser tactic, making out to everyone you are an angel, so the abused is not believed) so it is plausible they were happy he left her and did not question it, thinking she just continued on her way.

Remember, they didnt know she was dead, it is plausible just thought she went on without him. He did send a Yellowstone message, you dont think he lied to his parents aswell.?

I think maybe he fled because maybe they started to see things were not adding up, maybe asking him more questions etc.

I believe that they are mourning the loss of Gabby and worried about Brian, though we have no sympathy for him. They do. I think parents are allowed to initially believe their kids when they have no other reason not to. I also think they are allowed to mourn them, whether they deserve it or not.

If this is in fact over, which definitely appears to be the case, it's incredibly disappointing. I wanted him to be found alive.

They've been honed in on that park for a reason, and never really let up. They knew he was there, and if he was there then he was certainly dead.

I was just hoping he wasn't there to begin with.
I'm with you. All of the posters who said the FBI/LE had a good reason to search there were spot on. And I was way off. JMHO

It could be depending on the circumstances. I wrote a very detailed synopsis how it could be either or both. Please take a moment to read. An independent autopsy most likely will be performed at some point. Just because the local-yokel corner says something and draws a conclusion doesn't mean its the correct fact(s). Experts often come to differing conclusions which creates reasonable doubt. We know nothing of this coroner's skills, education and experience. Its not like a Michael Baden did the autopsy.

I agree people have been accidentally strangled during sex play. But GP has been cremated so no second autopsy.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member