Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY THIS! How does anyone explain that multiple people were in this area for WEEKS and nothing was found and the morning they show up-BAM-located? Nope, not buying it. & if the Coroner is showing up and we’re to believe a body has been there all this time-what in the world does this day for anyone in any of those search teams??? JMO shocked opinion :eek::eek::eek::eek:
The water has been receding? Maybe? Probably? MOO.

So many times investigators search for the missing and time and again we hear of them searching in an area where that person is eventually found. Sometimes years later. It happens, remains get missed. I don't think that there is a need to assume that it's a move orchestrated by BL's parents.

We do not know if it was a joint account in which case he could use it after she died. We do not have enough information to know if BL knew she was dead at that point. She was listed as missing when the charges were made. He might not have known she was dead. In any event the warrant is a fishing expedition by the police.
Grasping at straws, Ghost. Of course we know it wasn't a joint account or LE wouldn't have put out a warrant for his arrest - for accessing the funds in the account. You may want to read the media thread to catch up on the facts.

People die all the time from erotic asphyxiation. People do not die from space aliens
This defies logic to me for a number of reasons, but in any event we will likely find out the true cause. People do die from that & it's from their airway/bloodflow being cut off. If Gabby has a broken bone in her neck, which I believe is the case based on the information we have, then this would not from this cause, it would just be FAR too excessive pressure & duration for this type of act. JMO

IF they find his body, does it matter if it was his parents who found his "articles" or LE. If they told LE in the beginning they feared he was dead in the swamp and LE believed them, which would account for how much effort they put into the search, what more could they have done.

But if his remains aren't found, then hoo boy, prepare for the storm.

But, they didn't tell LE "in the beginning" that they feared he was dead in the swamp. They waited 4 days to have the lawyer schedule an appointment with LE Friday afternoon, and waited until Saturday to divulge the part with the mustang.

If he indeed is dead, maybe waiting 4 or 5 days to mention it to LE could have played a part. Didn't they recently change the missing day to Monday of that week, which would add yet another day to the above figures?

IMO

Last edited:
The questions they asked on the WFLA live stream are good ones lol. I mean. Does anyone here know why a medical examiner would be called to a scene? Like what are some other reasons besides the obvious? I don’t have a clue.

ETA: I’m talking about procedurally what are some other reasons.

Keep an eye on this tweeter

HeatherLeighWFTS
@HLeighWFTS

Bout to get eyes on the scene from above

toPbm_7__normal.jpg

RollPanTilt

@Rollpantilt
· 18m
Replying to @HLeighWFTS
On our way
12:38 PM · Oct 20, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Thank you!!

And I know, I know, commenters are about to come out of the woodwork with statements about everything SB and the Laundries say or do is criticized and nothing ever works. BUT before you type that out, sit there and think to yourself, you reported your son missing over a month ago and did NOTHING to help LE search for him, minus one short visit way after the fact to identify trails he liked to frequent. Now, after LE has reopened this to the public and indicated their search of the area is over for the most part, you want to leave your home to go search.

Where was that effort when you had all of LE's technology available to you to use? Why would you not scour every favorite trail and give them a more generalized idea of WHERE to use the technology instead of, oh, somewhere in this, what, 23,000-acre park?

This feels like an effort to make it look like LE was refusing their requests to help, honestly. Between the previous statements about how CL had not been able to visit the preserve since the initial day he went to search and his excitement to help that one day for a few hours, it almost seems like a set up for the Laundries to say, "We wanted to help. They wouldn't let us. We were forced to wait until they were done to search for our son."

In what world would LE let a family member help with the ground search of a suspected murderer unless they were out of options, which they seemed to have been when they invited them to help. Seriously. Also the reserve was closed to all but LE. They allowed the father in that one time. LE also delayed that invitation for a day. Also what were they going to do, search other areas with the worlds media and protesters following their every move. Just logistically what were they going to do that was better the LE and all their equipment. If they believed he was there, and they had all of LE searching, why would they think they could do better. In fact, they would do more hinderance than anything. Its not a missing child. Its a fugitive search, LE would be stupid to just have the family wandering the reserve, helping them aid and abet if they see him. They don't know the parents intentions.

It could be depending on the circumstances. I wrote a very detailed synopsis how it could be either or both. Please take a moment to read. An independent autopsy most likely will be performed at some point. Just because the local-yokel corner says something and draws a conclusion doesn't mean its the correct fact(s). Experts often come to differing conclusions which creates reasonable doubt. We know nothing of this coroner's skills, education and experience. Its not like a Michael Baden did the autopsy.

I guarantee if you pay my retainer and have a war chest of money big enough to take on the "state" and their unlimited funding I will present a forensic expert with impeccable credentials to create reasonable doubt during the trial as to cause of death ect.

I understand what you are saying. However, looking at the totality of this case it's logical to assume this wasn't an accident or self-inflicted.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member