Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
BL had a choice in his death, if it is indeed him. He had a chance to say goodbye to his parents. He got to do whatever he wanted. HE HAD CHOICES! He had a hand in his death. Gabby did not. Gabby had to fight off someone she loved and trusted. She was not offered the chance or opportunity to say goodbye to anyone and it was NOT HER CHOICE TO DIE! <modsnip> MOO
IMO someone's life should not be weighed differently than someone else's due to who died first. In the end, both families lost their child; its normal and human nature to sympathize with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just do not understand the prose and flowery paragraphs people are writing about the Laundries, when Gabby is the victim and should be the focus. The Laundries had awhile to do the right thing and speak to the Petitos, and could possibly have saved their own kid but chose not to

I'm sorry that you have a hard time feeling compassion for more than one family at a time. I've been here supporting justice for Gabby for weeks, answering every stupid question that is asked over and over again. I'm just not going to sit back while people who have never experienced loss in their whole life act like this should be some party instead of another tragedy.

Can you provide a link to evidence that the Laundries knew what happened to Gabby? Because as far as I know, that's not a fact. The fact is Gabby's mom called the Laundries on 9/10. Less than 24 hours later, LE were at the Laundrie's house and their attorney advised them not to speak to anyone for reasons that we are not privy too. That has somehow gotten twisted into that the Laundries were throwing murder parties for weeks instead of the actual fact that you're upset that they took 24 hours to investigate and hire professional help.

I don't believe we should celebrate people losing their child because they didn't answer the phone for 24 hours. If you think the two are equivalent, we're just going to have to disagree.

When LE arrests the Laundries for aiding and abetting then you can go back to celebrating that their child died. Until then, I'll post whatever I want.

Skepticism has served me well for many a long year. I recommend it..

People do strange things all the time. Brian did a very strange thing. This whole event is riddled with some of the strangest activities and oddest people you could point a stick at. The mobster who raised his head to tell us that being in prison extended his educational facilities, the strangely lethargic Moab police , the incredible hero of Moab who rang in about what he saw that so disturbed him, oh I could go on but you get my drift.,

That you don't see the risk of prison to do 'that' is fine by me. I see it differently. .. perhaps not in the scenario you suggest, but again, I underline, people do strange things ordinarily but under pressure people begin to do stuff that even seems extremely strange to themselves, much less others.

Never underestimate the lengths some people can , and will go. There are no limits, when the chips are down.
Ain't that da truth!

I paused the video, took a screen shot and then blew the screen shot up - it's so unclear but it does look like a torso from neck to buttocks, belly side down. Edit: figured out how to add the pic.

I hope this is ok to post.
I see what you're seeing. But...LE would not place remains on a table like that out in the field. The remains would be left in situ for hours before being moved or bagged.

Also, that image resembles a fresh body and not what would be described as "human remains". imo

I'm thinking if that's anything related to Brian it is his hiking pack laid on its back with the waiststraps out on the lower sides... I mean if people are saying that is a body, with flesh still, well this would get even stranger as the body wouldn't be any where near a month old...
That's what I'm thinking.

I predict he wrote a lot; mainly painting himself as the victim in this situation.

I really would like to know what was going on in his head from the police stop up until he died.

So when BL's parents found that bag there was no LE officer walking with them? The closest officer was a 20-30 minute walk away? This is the FBI guys?
. WS is LE friendly, but yep, this is the FBI. Same folks who handled ruby ridge and Waco just to name a small percentage of failures.

Also less messy if he shot himself...

Why would he care about the mess? I may be missing something but I don’t understand why he would care about the mess. Or by anyone finding his body.

That’s a very good point; they just had to have told them that. So strange.

I agree with this. Someone MUST have discussed the chain of custody with them by now. This is one thing I hope is explained to us Otherwise we are in conspiracy land IMO

There is no indication whatsoever that he had access to firearms and or was armed , he also does not have a gun license

Well, I am assuming he murdered Gabby so I am not exactly sure he felt super concerned with needing a gun license nor does Florida require a gun license.

People do strange things all the time. Brian did a very strange thing. This whole event is riddled with some of the strangest activities and oddest people you could point a stick at. The mobster who raised his head to tell us that being in prison extended his educational facilities, the strangely lethargic Moab police , the incredible hero of Moab who rang in about what he saw that so disturbed him, oh I could go on but you get my drift.,

That you don't see the risk of prison to do 'that' is fine by me. I see it differently. .. perhaps not in the scenario you suggest, but again, I underline, people do strange things ordinarily but under pressure people begin to do stuff that even seems extremely strange to themselves, much less others.

Never underestimate the lengths some people can , and will go. There are no limits, when the chips are down.

Especially when your child is involved.

It does seem like that, but I'd imagine there'd be further decomp due to the environment it was found in. Hmmm.

I agree, even though I blew it up to see it better and can see what looks like the shape of a torso. This isn’t what I would expect partial human remains to look like if they have been there for a month and especially under water. The logic in me says it must be something else.

I see what you're seeing. But...LE would not place remains on a table like that out in the field. The remains would be left in situ for hours before being moved or bagged.

Also, that image resembles a fresh body and not what would be described as "human remains". imo
And someone is digging and someone is walking around to the other side. I feel the tree is hiding whatever they are doing

maybe a gun was one of the things he bought with Gabbies debit card!!!!!!
He most definitely did not buy a gun. Buying a gun with her debit card means leaving a paper trail. If he did the FBI would say he is armed and dangerous. JMO
the only way he could have bought a gun is with cash and an unregistered gun

<modsnip> Do you have any potential scenario for why they would plant evidence before finding his body? Why wouldn't they just walk to his body and say, here he is? I seriously am interested in your theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents search Florida park near North Port home

Well here’s the clip of them walking and Christopher Laundrie has the bag - after they/he found it.

Check it out.

Inside the reserve. It’s a different video than l have seen.

Don’t see any police.

Also have no idea who is filming this but it’s Fox News clip.

They should have been advised to NOT touch anything they suspected to be BLs if they found it. They also should have one of them leave to flag down an investigator (or call) and the other stay put so the investigators could see it exactly where, and as, found. Not be told 'Over that way' with the broad sweep of their arm. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly