Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is actually a good question...about the pizza.

I have always thought it was like a "soothng" gift... she might have indicated a loneliness without Brian, or might have expressed a real frustration with Brian, but not the full picture.

So I just felt Daddy was attempting to make his little girl happy..

I am interested in what others think.
It was something with the power grid. Wildfires, IIRC. Gabby had no wifi, so dad ordered a pizza.

"In an interview with the New York Post, Joseph urged people to 'focus on finding her. I can't implore that enough. All of the crap afterward will sort itself out. Please find her. I beg you.'

He added that, on August 21, his daughter let him know on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.

'Everything was good. She had lost power to wherever she was at. She couldn't get on the WiFi for whatever reason,' Petito said."

Dad of Gabby Petito says 'he will do anything to find her' after she vanished on trip with fiance | Daily Mail Online

See BE Tweet - https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440096514789965828?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1440096514789965828|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://outsider.com/news/trending/gabby-petito-case-full-copy-search-warrant-brian-laundrie-home-released/

Page 5, para 11 . Search warrant for van itself issued 14 September at approx 7pm.

There is interesting info on this page (see paras 9 and 10), but I suspect this has been discussed on the forum already.

Interesting for sure. I never saw this search warrant, thanks.

It was something with the power grid. Wildfires, IIRC. Gabby had no wifi, so dad ordered a pizza.

"In an interview with the New York Post, Joseph urged people to 'focus on finding her. I can't implore that enough. All of the crap afterward will sort itself out. Please find her. I beg you.'

He added that, on August 21, his daughter let him know on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.

'Everything was good. She had lost power to wherever she was at. She couldn't get on the WiFi for whatever reason,' Petito said."

Dad of Gabby Petito says 'he will do anything to find her' after she vanished on trip with fiance | Daily Mail Online

There were wildfires in Lake Tahoe that had caused horrible air here in Utah during the SLC stay, the Power outage was weather related however. We had a HUGE windstorm blow through and knocked out the power for a bit.

UPDATE: Power restored after over 5,000 people lose power in SLC, Sugar House | ABC4 Utah

Can someone explain again about two roads going from Colter Bay to Jackson, with only one going by Spread Creek. I only see one, except the highway that splits at Moran, but if BL was dropped off at Jackson Dam by MB, they were already on the highway to Spread Creek, as far as I can see on the map. I'm confused...

We know Gabby's dad sent over a pizza to the hotel in SLC (for her or for both of them?? did her fam know she was alone??) But I wonder if we'll ever get more information about her interactions with her family members during those days he was gone to Florida.

Anyone know what situations might bring that info forward??

August 21: Gabby has her last FaceTime call with her father, Joseph Petito, according to her dad. He said he helped her order food and they discussed issues with her website, but no "red flags" stood out to him.

Gabby Petitio Timeline: When She Was Killed, Her Body Found and Brian Laundrie's Movements (msn.com)

If I recall correctly, he said in an interview that he spent some time helping her with website issues that they resolved by watch a you tube video and then he ordered her a pizza through his Dominos App

August 21: Gabby has her last FaceTime call with her father, Joseph Petito, according to her dad. He said he helped her order food and they discussed issues with her website, but no "red flags" stood out to him.

Gabby Petitio Timeline: When She Was Killed, Her Body Found and Brian Laundrie's Movements (msn.com)

If I recall correctly, he said in an interview that he spent some time helping her with website issues that they resolved by watch a you tube video and then he ordered her a pizza through his Dominos App

I would never be able to find it, but I seem to have a vague memory of JP saying, very very early on, that he thought he was buying pizza for “them”, not knowing that BL was not there. I doubt my memory is wrong, but it may have been bad reporting very early on that has since been written over and not repeated. Just wondering if anyone else has this same memory?

I rarely use ATMs. Haven't for years. But when I access accts online using an app, I need a password and that's definitely not my debit card PIN. I'd never set it up that way and the PIN would be too short for a password and also wouldn't fit bank requirements at my bank. I wouldn't think BL would have had the PW too or else that would have been an "access device" if a PIN is. I guess one acct could have been set up as overdraft protection-- certainly didn't have that when I was 22 but maybe Gabby did. Back when I was 22 banks were fairly stringent about credit history as I recall.

Thanks for all who answered my questions!

JMO
Good point about online pw/pin. But as I mentioned above, linking a savings a CT to checking for overdraft isn't a "credit" relationship. It's your money in that savings account, not an extension of credit by the bank. So, no credit required. My minor child has this type of overdraft protection, before she's eligible to request even a secured credit card (which also doesn't require established credit, but is not available to minors in their own names). Overdraft limit is of course limited to whatever is sitting in the savings account.

I definitely saw the empty gun case. I also saw the police checking the glove box, under the seat and in the trunk of the vehicle. IMO they were definitely trying to ascertain that no gun was in the vehicle and that a gun was missing.

You definitely saw a case similar to a gun case. No confirmation whatsoever it was a gun case.

Way way way back in the beginning I listened to a podcast about this case. I don't remember the podcast but the hosts lived in SLC and as I recall they confirmed there was a power outage at the time. MOO

Edit - @elmomom I believe this podcast also referred to getting a pizza for both. It was assumed they were both there. MOO

Well.she wouldnt just sit in a.motel room for a week!
Right?
Maybe she was happy to focus on her project without any distractions. We don't know her well enough to know what she would choose to do with her time.

She did say in a video clip, "Gabby Petito never goes outside." It seems that she was alluding to someone complaining that that she didn't go outside much or enough. Maybe she did like to stay inside...on her computer or working on her social media project.

Can someone explain again about two roads going from Colter Bay to Jackson, with only one going by Spread Creek. I only see one, except the highway that splits at Moran, but if BL was dropped off at Jackson Dam by MB, they were already on the highway to Spread Creek, as far as I can see on the map. I'm confused...

The road that goes by Jackson Lake Dam is Teton Park Rd, which is an alternative route to Jackson instead of Highway 191, which is the road that goes by the Spread Creek area.

Maybe she was happy to focus on her project without any distractions. We don't know her well enough to know what she would choose to do with her time.

She did say in a video clip, "Gabby Petito never goes outside." It seems that she was alluding to someone complaining that that she didn't go outside much or enough. Maybe she did like to stay inside...on her computer or working on her social media project.
She also wrote a version of the same thing on the ink portrait posted in her Instagram ("I don't like to go outside" or something similar), which seems weird for someone who has an insta 95% based on being outside. I'm guessing it was a joke between them or something - can't imagine there's anything significant to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81