SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

Ok, well... I think it's OK to sleuth her ex because of his arrest and history of domestic violence.

Here's what I've been able to figure out. Her ex is a musician who lives mostly in Italy.

Here's his FB: Facebook

My guess? He is connected to Hughes through music and that he paid Hughes to kill her because he wanted to take his daughter to Italy full-time.

I guess this surprises me because the people that I know who channel Bach and Beethoven just aren’t aggressive or violent. I know that I’m being general in that thinking but it just strikes me as odd to say the least.

Ok, well... I think it's OK to sleuth her ex because of his arrest and history of domestic violence.

Here's what I've been able to figure out. Her ex is a musician who lives mostly in Italy.

Here's his FB: Facebook

My guess? He is connected to Hughes through music and that he paid Hughes to kill her because he wanted to take his daughter to Italy full-time.

You’re not alone in thinking that.

This is the press conference where LE announced Hughes arrest. Unlike a lot of these type press conferences, LE is pretty open and forthcoming with info. I think it’s an interesting listen if you haven’t heard it.

Update in Christina Parcell homicide
Thanks for sharing that. My read was that they were trying very hard not to talk about the connection between Mello and Hughes, but the reporters already have found some things that led them to those questions. MOO.

Do you know if that's LE's theory?

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I was just talking about opinions from a lot of ordinary folks.
As you said in the press conference LE said they were aware of the connection between Mello and Hughes and were looking into things, so they are interested in it.
But they also said that they knew of no connection or relationship between Hughes and Parcells. That’s a peculiar statement all things considered I think.

Breaking down the complex series of events after an Upstate Murder

This small recent vid says that JM bonded out 2 days after his arrest and then a search warrant was served on him after release. The arrest of ZH is about a week after this. Interesting imo that he was served a search warrant. I don't know if evidence was found during the search but JM is still out on bond. I found rants of JM on FB in groups specially one of interest was April 2021 where he goes off on a long tangent of his dislike of SC child services. There is a FB post on ZH fb with a longer banter between JM and ZM in March 2021. JM is not a suspect in CPs murder this is all my opinion. Can I post fb comments?

I cannot do screenshots I tried. I hope it is ok to post. This is April 2021.

Maybe someone can do screenshots
Thank you

I’m pretty sure FaceBook comments and screenshots aren’t allowed.

I wondered too why this case had so little interest, and I think there’s a lot percolating under the surface and behind the scenes, but right now it’s all rumor, so we’re kinda limited in what we can discuss.
The police press conference was great, and I believe them when they say there’s more coming.

I’m pretty sure FaceBook comments and screenshots aren’t allowed.

I wondered too why this case had so little interest, and I think there’s a lot percolating under the surface and behind the scenes, but right now it’s all rumor, so we’re kinda limited in what we can discuss.
The police press conference was great, and I believe them when they say there’s more coming.
I don't think I can delete my post now so I will self report. I saw the screen shots above and thought maybe I could.
Yes, there is definitely more coming and am trying to be patient (I have no choice) I hope Christina and her little girl get the justice they deserve, like all victims. Thanks for responding.

Oh, I’m sure he’s not going down quietly if this was a murder for hire. He’s probably already talking.
I would think that since he retained a lawyer and turned himself in he wants to see the light of day again and a beautiful piano.
Imo he must be talking with his lawyer on getting the best deal he can. LE seemed pretty certain this is there man so the evidence imo is there. I only hope that ZH can produce solid evidence if others are involved. I don't know how I feel about him getting a deal.

Idk how I feel about this yet...he sounds different than I expected. I noticed what he did not talk about which is the murder and Zach's involvement although it could be edited that way. He seems legit concerned for his daughter but we do not have all the info yet. I hope more comes out soon with LE. Any body language people out there?

Last edited:
I know a lot of people suspect Mello may have hired ZH to kill CP, but I’m not so sure. It seems like ZH would have sold Mello out as soon as he was arrested and Mello would be behind bars by now.
ZH may have done it on his own knowing about the child custody problems, but why insert yourself into this story in such a violent way? If ZH was upset about the fiancé’s alleged child *advertiser censored* involvement why go after CP, why not go after the fiancé?
So many entanglements.
Maybe ZH is just a serial killer and all this extra stuff is just irrelevant.

Idk how I feel about this yet...he sounds different than I expected. I noticed what he did not talk about which is the murder and Zach's involvement although it could be edited that way. He seems legit concerned for his daughter but we do not have all the info yet. I hope more comes out soon with LE. Any body language people out there?
I'm not buying any of his story. Post may have been a bad dude, but as far as I can tell, the custody dispute had nothing to do with suspected possession or production of contraband photos. He was conveniently in Italy when she was murdered because that was part of the plan for his alibi. For all we know, he was doing something to set her up to lose custody of the child. That's what my gut is telling me. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back