CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is not a great idea to leave a purse in a parked car in that area but IMO it’s an even worse idea to have a purse visibly on you while in an alley. So the lack of purse does not tell me anything. It could be in the car, it could be up in a condo unit idk. Bigger question is why walk through an alley for any reason? It’s not like it’s any less concrete than walking on the main streets in that area in terms of letting her dog relieve himself

the mask is a pretty good indicator she had to either be coming from inside somewhere or was planning to go inside somewhere. If one can map how she was walking and if it is determined she only had the mask in her hand during part of the clips, if order is determined than it’s a good indicator of whether she had just taken the mask off or was preparing to put it on. Common sense would be you let the dog relieve himself before entering a building but we do not know if that’s why she was in the alley! Surely there is more footage of her by building security if this was yet a neighbors footage. So does that mean a tenant had a personal security camera aimed at the alley?

Re: Heidi looking up at the building while walking Seven. I wonder if she is looking up to where she is visiting? Maybe looking for someone on a balcony or the window to see if they see her, or if she can see them. I know my husband and I have both looked up at a high-rise hotel balcony where we have stayed to look for one or the other outside while literally yes, walking our dog, or running a quick errand outside, or maybe one of us went to the pool or beach and we look back up to see if the other is watching us.

Yes, it did say 10:22.

I assumed the time stamp is wrong, bc it is clearly daylight outside, but another person following this case suggested perhaps it is correct and is 10:22 am. This would throw an entirely new wrinkle into the case. What if she had spent the previous evening there, and was seen on video with Seven the next morning BEFORE going to her son's game. After going by her home for whatever reason (as seen on her home video), she goes to game and then returns to H+F to continue her weekend with whoever....and that is when something happens. I would assume whoever shared the video would have told the station what time it was taken, but also seems the station would have noticed the time stamp and said something if they knew it was wrong. JMO

Last edited:
There appears to be a date/time stamp on the CBS video of Heidi outside in the alley with her dog. It pretty clearly says 10/17/2021, but the time stamp is less clear to me. It appears to say 10:22:43 but that wouldn't make sense timeline wise.

View attachment 321440

I wouldn't take the time stamp as 100% accurate. The time stamp may have never been set correctly or has never been corrected after a power outage. I've watched show on ID where they stated the time stamp was not correct. MOO

Has MSM ever confirmed what time the game was or what time are left?

Are they positive that is Heidi? Besides the darker and longer appearance of her hair, her dog even looks kinda different.

To me, in the other video at her home, Seven’s tail looks more pouffy. Could be the angle, though.

I believe HP was at the H+F to deliver the dog to the 28th floor so that it would be returned to her son and Ex. Then she went into hiding. I don't think she herself ever entered the building. LE would have released interior video rather than the alley shot. She probably met a resident there who took the dog inside. Perhaps the resident was supposed to deliver the dog to a specific party on the 28th floor but they were not home and the resident let the dog loose on the floor instead. I'm not sure how you hide yourself away for very long without accessing your bank account or using your credit card, both traceable by LE. Perhaps she is being helped by JS. I prefer to believe that she is alive.
But why was she carrying a mask if she wasn't going inside? MOO

Are they positive that is Heidi? Besides the darker and longer appearance of her hair, her dog even looks kinda different.

To me, in the other video at her home, Seven’s tail looks more pouffy. Could be the angle, though.

I thought her hair looked longer and maybe darker too than it did in the video of her leaving her home, but I assume that is due to maybe camera distance and quality, angle and lighting. Her two friends seem sure it is her, so I will trust their judgement on that. JMO

Sheesh Sleuther friends- where is Heidi?
I pored through all the iterations of the SEC investigations, trials, recommendations
and several background stories and Bios about that crew.
There are specific references to a Personal
Assistant of JS who filed a few entities and sent out an email related to a piece of one of the many fraudulent schemes, which we’ve seen that she registered in CA and NV. I have a clearer picture of the sociopathic nature of the characters she’s been around.
No wonder she was scared. iMOO
Yes she is in a difficult situation because I'm sure she's been interviewed by the SEC investigators and you don't want to lie to them. Yet if JS thought she betrayed him I'm sure he'd be furious. No win situation for Heidi. MOO

I've seen the video, finally a concrete link & timeline! With the mask in hand and no purse, it's possible she came out of the building and went back in?
So what resident has a camera focused on the alley and why?

I've seen the video, finally a concrete link & timeline! With the mask in hand and no purse, it's possible she came out of the building and went back in?
So what resident has a camera focused on the alley and why?

I was thinking probably a business because google maps shows the alley lined by rear of businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea