Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopaths and sociopaths make up between 1% and 4% of society. I understand how we true crime buffs might believe it's more common. It's actually not.
4% of the population is a large number. Not all psychopaths offend or murder. Many from all walks of life. Psychopaths like to be in a position of authority and control. That’s why so many are attracted to Politics.

If I re-call correctly he didn't check the garage or the attic, all cars were checked.

The call lasted approx 40 odd minutes from memory & it was checked out too!

This info is from the inquest & has been discussed here at length & in MSM. She would have been asked 100's of questions around these cars before the inquest many years later IMO

Correct!

He was there for some of the inquest & wasn't for some parts, just the same as the Bio mother & father.

The cars have been described & discussed here way back & in MSM

Me either

He knew that night when it was on the local news

They are the same IMO

Yep, I agree

Why would the 000 caller need to know exactly where she looked thou?

Where do get an hour from?? Link?

That day & days later, it's in the 2 books we can discuss here & the one we can't ......

This was discussed at length recently , right here on this forum.....

Where has it been said the cup of tea was warm???

Seems a stretch to me too Katy....

Who said the tea was still warm??

Why go for a drive to do that thou, they could easily do that at home.

Actually ,the cups of tea were made before William was missing. It's all in these threads

Yep

I think everyone who has been following this case & on these threads for 7 years would have watched this??

But she did..

Why did she need to mention it in the 000 call, what would it have changed??

No

I wouldn't be surprised if I read on here he was taken by an alien....;)

It's been posted here recently & is easily found.

I've never heard that before, can you remember where you heard that from??

BBM: some of have , she was on full few everyday at the inquest.

So now we are "speculating " that she was having an affair with GJ :eek::mad:

Do you refrences for that . It's been stated before we need to do this

No similarities IMO

Maybe they just both wanted to give 2 children, who had already had a hard start to life, a loving family home???
Post of the day , doc!

The FM often says one thing and does the other, if you analyse her statements. It's hinting at pathological lying.

In regards to Jubelin, a lot of people fangirl over him and even refer to him as "jubes" as if they have some personal relationship with him. So bizarre.

I have often wondered if their professional relationship didn't cross the line into something more intimate, like close friendship perhaps. Might be another reason he didn't scrutinise her properly. IMO

happy to put my hand up and confirm I call him Jubes. He put a lot of effort in, and has had some major successes in his career - unfortunately as they say your only as good as your last performance. I feel for him in this respect. We still don’t know what the outcome is. And what he had as evidence. What a crazy case so many possibilities and many more logical with the rate of pedo’s in the area.

Does anyone know the terrain being searched now? I feel like the people of Kendall and others would have been walking every inch of these roads looking for a sign of William over the years. I can’t grasp that a body could have been there all this time and not been seen.

Pretty sure I've worked with more than a few, possibly more than one in the same job :eek::D

They are not hard to spot. I have only had the misfortune to work with one who tried it on with me and I told him that he was behaving like a classic sociopath, and sent him a link to an article that described him to a tee.

He laughed it off. He eventually took a job elsewhere, thank goodness.

Agree totally -in my professional opinion, re severe head injury or broken C Spine being most likely to fit with an "Accidental Theory" and minimal or no blood....

IMO JMO MOO
I think it is very difficult to speculate whether a significant amount of blood was likely. A scalp laceration from the impact, or penetrating trauma from landing on a sharp object could easily produce a lot of blood. Many years ago, when I was in the world of forensics, I performed a couple of autopsies on people who exsanguinated after injuries sustained from falling over, so not even from a height.

happy to put my hand up and confirm I call him Jubes. He put a lot of effort in, and has had some major successes in his career - unfortunately as they say your only as good as your last performance. I feel for him in this respect. We still don’t know what the outcome is. And what he had as evidence. What a crazy case so many possibilities and many more logical with the rate of pedo’s in the area.

He seems like he has had moments of success in his career and seems to have a lot of passion, but anyone who thinks he succeeded in this case might have a lot of bias. IMO

If he's been conned by the perp right under his nose, I do have some compassion for him. He will be awfully embarrassed. IMO

They are not hard to spot. I have only had the misfortune to work with one who tried it on with me and I told him that he was behaving like a classic sociopath, and sent him a link to an article that described him to a tee.

He laughed it off. He eventually took a job elsewhere, thank goodness.

ahh...you had a lovely reprieve then :p

In a daily mail article the other day they mentioned FM was spotted throwing something out FGM car window. I’m wondering if this was maybe Williams shoes? Could this be the sudden interest if he had bare feet or not??
Here's what the article actually reported.

Car seized in William Tyrrell investigation was 'driven by his wealthy foster MUM on the morning he vanished' - as she's seen in her Land Rover after being named as a person of interest
A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

I agree. I think the POI is about to be charged. I think they already have the evidence they need. I think they are checking off a very neat checklist so that the defence cannot use the gaps in the original investigation to cause reasonable doubt.
IMO

Which is why she has hired the top notch lawyer, him being hired is not just about the AVO..she knows what is coming

Please don't misquote me. I said I was wondering if she became close friends with Jubelin. I didn't say affair.
"I have often wondered if their professional relationship didn't cross the line into something more intimate, like a close friendship"

Those are your words, and that sounds kind of like an affair, doesn't it? ;)

Last edited:
"I have often wondered if their professional relationship didn't cross the line into something more intimate,...{BBM} like a close friendship

Those are your words, and that sounds kind of like an affair, doesn't it? ;)

Please include the complete quote when quoting me. I think it's unfair to take people out of context on purpose. Ta.:)

4% of the population is a large number. Not all psychopaths offend or murder. Many from all walks of life. Psychopaths like to be in a position of authority and control. That’s why so many are attracted to Politics.
I think there may be a misunderstanding around what constitutes a psychopath and a narcissist. They are very different diagnoses.
There certainly are a great deal of people in professional roles of power who either have NPD or show traits.
Actual Psychopaths are extremely rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member