MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been following this because school shootings are just so traumatizing and upsetting, and I just can’t. :( But I just saw this about the parents. OMG no wonder this kid was so messed up! What is wrong with them? They just ditched their kid to save themselves when he’s sitting in jail for murdering several kids at his school??? With the gun they just bought him? Like someone else said…no words.

I'm having bad feelings about this and I hope I am wrong.
From the little that we know about them, my opinion is they might be capable of anything, harming themselves/checking out or saying f’it and going Bonnie and Clyde. I think if they had more involvement/prior knowledge to the shootings those charges would have been brought forth but maybe not, maybe just manslaughter to get them into custody, then proceed with more charges. MOO

CONFIRMED to
@thedailybeast
: James and Jennifer #Crumbley are officially considered fugitives, according to the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office. Read more here of today's developments w/
@JustinRohrlich
: https://thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbleys-parents-james-and-jennifer-crumbley-charged-in-wake-of-oxford-high-school-shooting?ref=home?ref=home

https://twitter.com/pbmelendez/status/1466898798471430148
They must realize that this is only going cause additional time to be added to any sentence they may (hopefully WILL) recieve!

Personally I'm worried about how they may act (and what they may do) when confronted by LE. I'm sure LE will take all necessary precautions but it's still concerning.

The father, at least, has another son to think about. Clearly his actions or inactions to date appear fundamentally flawed, but I would wish that the thought of his eldest son would make him turn himself in.

I certainly don’t expect that, though. Not with that second wife. Moo

I don't think this couple is part of anything bigger. I am not seeing this turning into anything other than two spoiled self absorbed parents doing what they have always (IMO) done, take the easy way out and run from their problems. Even their brushes with the law, DUIs (multiple) and check kiting indicate to me they are petty criminals who like to think they are justified in their actions because it's always someone else's fault therefore their actions , even when illegal, are justified.

I also don't anticipate any big shootout with LE or them committing suicide by cop. I personally feel they are far too full of themselves for either. I'll be very interested to hear more from James Crumbley's oldest son once they are in custody. I think that young man will have a lot of light to shed on these personalities. I think Jehn wears the drawers in that marriage and she is a boss level [unusual person] if ever I saw one. I suspect James just follows her lead. Curious to see if that ends up being the case once we start to hear from family and friends.

ALL MOO SPECULATION

[self edit]

@Allie_Elisabeth

McClaren Hospital where Oxford community is gathered to support the family of Justin Shillings, one of the four teens killed this week. Justin is an organ donor and the crowd is here so that when his body is moved for surgery his family can look down and see the love and support

Thank you for posting this. What a photo. Whew. I love seeing all those people there supporting Justin and his family. Heartbreaking and sad and poignant and I barely know what to say anymore. My heart aches.

The father, at least, has another son to think about. Clearly his actions or inactions to date appear fundamentally flawed, but I would wish that the thought of his eldest son would make him turn himself in.

I certainly don’t expect that, though. Not with that second wife. Moo
I'm not sure the other son will matter to him. This one obviously doesn't.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but what if this was part of a bigger plot?
I want to refrain from going there, but getting kinda worried now.
Just catching up now, this is crazy- cannot think off the top of my head of another case of a school shooting where the parents run away and their son,the alleged shooter, is still alive!
Admittedly jumped to similar suspicions, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayzee