AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Threads #5 through #23 have been pulled due to discussion based on Chris McDonough honing in on the wrong individual. Chris McDonough is no longer an approved source at Websleuths.

Please don't discuss the issue on the WS forum, but for a more detailed explanation see Tricia's youtube podcast at the following link:

Apology

Apparently, DW and CB have been cleaning and organizing their house. In doing this, i feel they may have gone through items they have not looked at in a while. I wonder if anything belonging to SW has come up missing? (Besides SW and the clothes she was wearing.) A toy? A blanket? An item of clothing? Just something they would expect to have, but isn't in the house anymore.

Well, you know what they say about assuming...:)

Just clarifying my response. Becky F had posted that mom should have been clearer in one of her responses so that people didn’t assume information. Thus my response about people making assumptions.

I’m not accusing anyone of assuming. Just making an observation.

MOO, IMO, etc etc

Just clarifying my response. Becky F had posted that mom should have been clearer in one of her responses so that people didn’t assume information. Thus my response about people making assumptions.

I’m not accusing anyone of assuming. Just making an observation.

MOO, IMO, etc etc
Thank You. Sorry if I was defensive.

In any case, it is hard not to make assumptions (both positive and negative). But, especially this one where information is greatly lacking. I can only hope someone looking for Summer has a lot more information than we do. I really try not to make assumptions, because this case is illogical imo (i can't really explain what i mean even to myself).

CB did complain in an interview with the Rogersville paper that LE hadn't contacted her in a couple of weeks. Now, i assume (heh) that they had all the information they needed (or thought they could get) from her at that time and this was partly why they didn't contact her.

If it had been two weeks. Maybe it had been three days that just seemed like two weeks, idk. But, we're going with two weeks because that's what she said.

Idk why she didn't call them. Because she could have. Maybe, for some reason, it didn't occur to her she could have done that, idk. I am not too surprised that people ask about that, however.

People don't always think straight in situations like this. Sometimes people freeze up when you think they would act; generally speaking.

Maybe she was afraid that if she called, they would give her exactly the news she didn't want to hear ... Idk. This was back in the summer. It seems like a long time ago now.

Q: Just exactly what time was it discovered that Summer was Gone? Q:what time did CW call DW to tell him Summer Was gone? Q Who called LE to report Summer was Gone? A family member? or Both CW,and DW?
Everyone has been trying to get a clear picture of all your good questions. There has never been a concise and confirmed timeline of any of the above to the best of my knowledge.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I have to say that this is the strangest case I have ever followed. I hope Summer's situation gets the attention she deserves. It is understandable that the parents' actions and comments would be analyzed and discussed (they should certainly not be accused of anything). I still wish the general public could have just a bit more information, or that LE would give some updates, even if there is nothing new. This case feels like it has bogged down to me. I just hope Summer is not forgotten. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member