GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

That could be fake info but perhaps he decided to get his GED after he got here? Could that be a possibility? Not sure how that works with immigrants. I'm leaning toward a fake profile though.
Making himself appear to be younger than he is?
He also told the flower shop guy that his wife in Mexico had “died” when he was actually estranged from her and she lives in Queens! The guy was lying right and left, both in person and online! MOO

So what this screams to me is he “didn’t know his rights” when he confessed verbally and then again on tape, so the whole damn case will be thrown out on that one technicality. MOO.

I’d think that the worst that would happen is that his confession is thrown out? But all the forensic evidence would still be there, and there seems to be enough to convict him several times over, I’d think.

MOO

My limited guess is that he rebelled against her rejection..showed up in her house unannounced threatening to “spill the beans”..she had a couple of “false courage drinks” in her system..grabbed a kitchen knife and told him to get lost..he literally lost it. <modsnip> and used the knife on her.
Very sad..so many victims left to cope.

I seriously doubt that she was the one who reached for the knife first. We don’t have any reason to believe that, do we?

MOO

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that she was the one who reached for the knife first. We don’t have any reason to believe that, do we?

MOO

We don’t know but I don’t think prosecutors had any evidence of DB premeditating this so second degree murder charge was their strongest suit. It is possible that she picked up the knife first to defend herself if he was angry or to even scare him away.

Now that he's be ID'd, has anyone mentioned that he's been seen running in the neighborhood and adjacent neighborhoods for the past few years?

We don’t know but I don’t think prosecutors had any evidence of DB premeditating this so second degree murder charge was their strongest suit. It is possible that she picked up the knife first to defend herself if he was angry or to even scare him away.

I’ve been wondering about that. 58 knife wounds sounds like premeditation to me. How long does it take to stab someone 58 times?

I suppose, legally, if the first blow was fatal, it was the only one that mattered?

I’ve also wondered if they’ll change the charges, once they’ve had time to sort through all the evidence.

MOO

Last edited:
Horrified by the comments made about this case on social media blaming the victim. WS appears to be the only respectful place to discuss the case. I really hope the family is staying away from social media and has a safe space to grieve. I feel terrible for OG and her family. OG looked so healthy and vibrant in her pictures and would have had many more years left to live had her life not been so cruelly stripped away by that horrible monster.

Horrified by the comments made about this case on social media blaming the victim. WS appears to be the only respectful place to discuss the case. I really hope the family is staying away from social media and has a safe space to grieve. I feel terrible for OG and her family. OG looked so healthy and vibrant in her pictures and would have had many more years left to live had her life not been so cruelly stripped away by that horrible monster.
I'm afraid her sons will be traumatized for life.

Gaal had suffered defensive wounds on her hands and fingers before her trachea and carotid artery were cut, according to authorities. The deep cut on Bonola's hand could have been suffered while stabbing with a kitchen knife, which has no finger guard.

Orsolya Gaal case: Queens DA vows David Bonola will be held to account in mother's ‘horrific’ murder

She was a beautiful woman that seemed to love her family and was full of life. What a difficult path her husband and son’s now have in front of them.

RIP Orsolya

I’ve been wondering about that. 58 knife wounds sounds like premeditation to me. How long does it take to stab someone 58 times?

I suppose, legally, if the first blow was fatal, it was the only one that mattered?

I’ve also wondered if they’ll change the charges, once they’ve had time to sort through all the evidence.

MOO

I wondered why he was not charged with first degree murder too, but another poster who lives there told me that First degree murder in NY has special circumstances attached, and among other things, is largely reserved for murder of a police officer in the line of duty, a peace officer, firefighter, judge, or witness in a case. There are other requirements, that you can see in the attached post. JMO

NY Penal Law § 125.27: Murder in the first degree (1800nynylaw.com)

"Mr Bonola, 44, claimed he had seen text messages between Ms Gaal and another man and so he went to her home in Forest Hills..."

"The jealous handyman accused of murdering his on-off lover Orsolya Gaal has said he killed her after discovering she had been texting another man, according to a police source."

Handyman lover allegedly killed Orsolya Gaal after finding texts

How could he have seen her texts to other people before going to her home? Or did he find the texts while inside her home (e.g. by taking the phone away from her)? Perhaps he is lying about the texts.

I wondered why he was not charged with first degree murder too, but another poster who lives there told me that First degree murder in NY has special circumstances attached, and among other things, is largely reserved for murder of a police officer in the line of duty, a peace officer, firefighter, judge, or witness in a case. There are other requirements, that you can see in the attached post. JMO

NY Penal Law § 125.27: Murder in the first degree (1800nynylaw.com)

Thank you! I should have considered that states are different. Now let’s see what the sentencing is...

I am wondering if OG was with DB the night she “disappeared” on May 29th 2020. It was reported by the husband that OG had left for a walk around midnight and when he awoke she was not home and called 911. He later reported she had been found in Jamaica, Queens just south of Forest Hills. Not sure how OG was found and how they knew she was in Jamaica and where. Find My Phone, Call tracer, DBs home, Hotel, other? Was it a Friday night as well? DB lived in Richmond Hill the neighborhood adjacent to Jamaica. Maybe that’s how police knew the two had a two year intimate relationship. Also, not sure it’s a coincidence but the handyman electrician lives and works in Jamaica as well. Wonder if he knows DB or if he was the “new” handyman?

Sorry I can’t stop posting about the killer’s YouTube playlists because they are wild to me. There’s so much in there about recent crime in NY, dating a Hungarian woman, why women like bad boys, how to please in bed, better intimacy after 50, STIs, relationships during quarantine, surviving love triangles, rejection, how to make a crush a reality etc.

So many videos are in English so hopefully he won’t try to play the whole “ I didn’t understand my rights and take back my confession without a lawyer present”card. I have faith in NYPD though and I’m sure they did it the right way.

Many of us thought it looked like a teenager pulling the duffle bag, it wasn't, it was a 44 year old man (IIRC) with arrested development. What a creep.

Stupid question.... can Slash sue him for something? Defamation of character? Anything? I wouldn't be thrilled if a crazy soon-to-be murderer used my pics on fake accounts. I'm guessing he doesn't have any money so suing would be useless. At least monetarily.

I hope Slash stays away from this completely, and doesn't give this creep any acknowledgement at all, which is what DB would love to have, more attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back