GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

Stupid question.... can Slash sue him for something? Defamation of character? Anything? I wouldn't be thrilled if a crazy soon-to-be murderer used my pics on fake accounts. I'm guessing he doesn't have any money so suing would be useless. At least monetarily.

I hope Slash stays away from this completely, and doesn't give this creep any acknowledgement at all, which is what DB would love to have, more attention.
He also propositioned other women, but was rebuffed by at least some (Starbucks employees). On fb he had a bunch of female friends from other countries, who he likely chatted up while posing as a musician.

I also noticed some very young women, maybe even underage, that were "friends" on one of his Facebook pages. Lots of women listed as "friends" on his accounts. This guy may have been taking advantage of his handyman occupation to seduce women and add to his fantasies.

So what this screams to me is he “didn’t know his rights” when he confessed verbally and then again on tape, so the whole damn case will be thrown out on that one technicality. MOO.

Reminds me of the Mollie Tibbetts case, where the accused killer wasn't a native speaker of English and the case dragged out for a long time based on things he said during his initial arrest, etc.

ETA: Mollie Tibbetts, University of Iowa student, home for the summer and out jogging and murdered by a guy who followed her.

"Mr Bonola, 44, claimed he had seen text messages between Ms Gaal and another man and so he went to her home in Forest Hills..."

"The jealous handyman accused of murdering his on-off lover Orsolya Gaal has said he killed her after discovering she had been texting another man, according to a police source."

Handyman lover allegedly killed Orsolya Gaal after finding texts

How could he have seen her texts to other people before going to her home? Or did he find the texts while inside her home (e.g. by taking the phone away from her)? Perhaps he is lying about the texts.

Maybe he was shown the texts by the other person? It sounds like he knew about the texts before he went to OG's home that night, at least according to this article. If it is true that he saw the texts before going to her home, could this be seen as premeditation? That he went there in the state of a jealous rage, and to what purpose? To confront her that he knew, and then leave calmly, at midnight?

Reminds me of the Mollie Tibbetts case, where the accused killer wasn't a native speaker of English and the case dragged out for a long time based on things he said during his initial arrest, etc.

ETA: Mollie Tibbetts, University of Iowa student, home for the summer and out jogging and murdered by a guy who followed her.

I thought about the Mollie Tibbets case too, because of this, and the Micky Shunick case because he went to get treated at a hospital after the murder. You know you have been on WS or a true crime follower for a while when, sadly, every case starts to bring back specific memories of another case. JMO

Last edited:
I also noticed some very young women, maybe even underage, that were "friends" on one of his Facebook pages. Lots of women listed as "friends" on his accounts. This guy may have been taking advantage of his handyman occupation to seduce women and add to his fantasies.
SBM. Most women were from abroad and quite a few from Eastern Europe. IMO he posed as an artist.

Maybe he was shown the texts by the other person? It sounds like he knew about the texts before he went to OG's home that night, at least according to this article. If it is true that he saw the texts before going to her home, could this be seen as premeditation? That he went there in the state of a jealous rage, and to what purpose? To confront her that he knew, and then leave calmly, at midnight?

He more than likely had access to her accounts because he knew her password. Many people will stupidly use the same password for their accounts online. It sounds to me like he was cyberstalking her. He could have also compromised her phone or a computer, one of the times that they were together when she had gone to the bathroom, etc. I know someone who does exactly this in every relationship he is in or has been in. It is surprisingly easy to do.

I think it's unlikely that he knew the new man personally. He didn't move in the same circles as OG to know her contacts.

Of course I defer to LE in the claim that these two were in an on-off relationship. But perhaps other neighbors gave them that information. But I wonder if this killer isn’t the original source to those witnesses…spreading his fantasies around to others.

I still have my doubts…and they have nothing to do with his income level, immigration status , his looks, or status in life. They are instead based on reports that show him to be extremely socially awkward to a very disturbing degree. He seems to be unable to distinguish what is flirtation from ordinary politeness. He seems to see romantic opportunities everywhere and have no filter in his behavior. He seemingly cannot discern when his overtures are repulsing the women to whom they are directed.

Something is very OFF here and very obvious apparently to others….like the baristas.

Yet we are to believe the victim saw none of these red flags? That, of all people, she would risk her marriage and family with for sex with someone with such troubling behaviors?

Im inclined to believe that he was her on-off employee that fantasized about her and bragged about these fantasies to others. I think she was kind, perhaps flattered, and he did good work, and she had no idea how he was spreading romantic fiction to others. He may have come distressed to the house about being terminated and she thought she could handle the situation.

Just my opinion as always.

He more than likely had access to her accounts because he knew her password. Many people will stupidly use the same password for their accounts online. It sounds to me like he was cyberstalking her. He could have also compromised her phone or a computer, one of the times that they were together when she had gone to the bathroom, etc. I know someone who does exactly this in every relationship he is in or has been in. It is surprisingly easy to do.
I think he was tracking her in some way too. He knew exactly when to show up at her home that evening. Will be interesting see who was contacting who when this goes to trial. I had hoped that it wouldn't go to trial, but I have a feeling it is.

I think he was tracking her in some way too. He knew exactly when to show up at her home that evening. Will be interesting see who was contacting who when this goes to trial. I had hoped that it wouldn't go to trial, but I have a feeling it is.
He doesn't strike me as sophisticated on any level. It was reported that he was one of the three men she was in contact with via phone in her last day.

I also find it strange that he left adoring comments on her fb that her husband could have been reading. They even both liked some of her selfies (he hearted them).

Of course I defer to LE in the claim that these two were in an on-off relationship. But perhaps other neighbors gave them that information. But I wonder if this killer isn’t the original source to those witnesses…spreading his fantasies around to others.
SBM. IMO the police has their text exchanges that show the nature and timing of their involvement. The information is definitely not coming just from him. She had friends she likely confided in.

I, too, wondered why they took the flowers from the house, along with his belongings. Did someone send him flowers, and the legal team wants to keep them and photograph them? Wondering what the removal of the flowers was all about.
Did his family simply move him out of his apartment? He's unlikely to return anytime soon.

"Mr Bonola, 44, claimed he had seen text messages between Ms Gaal and another man and so he went to her home in Forest Hills..."

"The jealous handyman accused of murdering his on-off lover Orsolya Gaal has said he killed her after discovering she had been texting another man, according to a police source."

Handyman lover allegedly killed Orsolya Gaal after finding texts

How could he have seen her texts to other people before going to her home? Or did he find the texts while inside her home (e.g. by taking the phone away from her)? Perhaps he is lying about the texts.
He may have seen them on another man's phone, not hers.

Maybe another guy was showing or bragging to DB. Just a guess.

Last edited:

I just looked again at the video of the family removing his belongings from his apartment. Looks like the flowers they are carrying are a bouquet still in paper, not in a vase of water, from what I see, although the video plays fast so I might be wrong. So who sent him the flowers? He has been incarcerated since early Thursday morning, that is three days. Did someone send him flowers after he was arrested?

I think it's unlikely that he knew the new man personally. He didn't move in the same circles as OG to know her contacts.

I don't think there was a "new man," just think that they might have had some mutual acquaintances, and she may have been just texting a friend, who happens to be male. He might know some of her friends due to the work he did in her neighborhood, so they may have had some contacts in common.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back