VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, one thing the therapist refused to do is to admit to, or even list, frequency of her symptoms per month.

at least 4 pages of notes I saw; frequency is blank, and when JD attorney tries to query, she says ‘oh, I didn’t need to; that’s folded up in my intensity scale answers. I say ‘moderate’; paper defines ‘moderate’ as ‘2x month’; she had these periods blank times per month.’

simultaneously, in the self-selecting of symptoms category, Amber will verbally give therapist, like, 9-16 indicators of PTSD per month with intensity scale of 2-4; and this is OK with the doctor.

So… is she having two incidents of triggered PTSD per month, during which she displays 4-5 symptoms at a time? Seems unlikely to me as laywoman, but what do I know…

I am listening to the testimony now and am first of all baffled that she did the CAPS at the FINAL session, and wondering which one she used, "Past Week" one, or Past Month one or Lifetime one? Also cannot ascertain if she ever administered it at the start of the therapy? Odd.
Also, my notion is that a BPD with piss-poor ego strength finds a LOT of things in life traumatic, due to general lack of coping skills, so that can skew the CAPS certainly , unless there clearly is an AXIS II diagnosis of Personality D/O to alert to that.

Oh from testimony now sounds like she administered the "Lifetime" one. That will certainly fit with my notion that the PTSD that may truly be there and is not just histrionic interpretation by client of how she copes with and experiences life in general, is from her early life.

just posting as I am listening.

I wish the stewardess would testify
I know that too many times DV is done in a way that cannot be easily substantiated. The thing that bothers me about this trial is the lack of substantiation in situations where it should be easy to do, including the police visits, the alleged bruising not seen by makeup artists and assistants, and possibly the flight attendant as well. I'd just like to hear from some others that were there that they saw more than nasty comments during fights with JD (not nice but apparently not initiated). I'm trying to keep an open mind but asking myself what would it take for me to believe her as a victim, because I'm trying.
Yet the theme of being a young innocent in LA with an experienced, druggy manipulator isn't resonating somehow. It just doesn't seem to mesh with any other testimony yet. Maybe tomorrow?

AH is trying to imply that JD groomed her.

I saw she was leading to this...such blatant lies. MOO
Her annoyance at the amount of tea he drank, is quite odd. She acts like it was immoral or something. It's weird.

Yes not quite understanding her obsession with the tea. Am I missing something? You can tell she is so unstable. The more she talks, the worse she looks...she is nuts! MOO

Did he laugh when she said -I loved him-?
I know he just laughed when AH said she cleaned his pants.
He laughed again! ..at her saying “soulmate”
She is a sick , sick greedy person.
I get the feeling she thinks she’s so charming she can win JD over STILL…
what the heck?!

Amber you saw the MONEY $$$ !!!!!
IMO

She was smiling when she left the courtroom.
Horrible experience recounting those horrible experiences with that monster she loved so much.
Maybe she was proud with her performance.
She was smiling in relief immediately after she stepped off the witness stand. Those grief stricken thoughts instantly went poof.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT AH TRIED TO HAND THE FEMALE COURT DEPUTY HER EMPTY WATER BOTTLE AS SHE WAS LEAVING THE STAND? Was she thinking the officer was going to throw it away for her?

I'm having a really hard time with this too. I'm a survivor of domestic violence and this is just not realistic to me.

I never did anything mind altering with my nex this far into the abuse cycle. I quit hanging with other people to avoid these situations. I quit doing anything I knew would set him off. There is always a pattern, triggers that set off an abuser. I learned what they were and AVOIDED them at all costs.

I know everyone is different but this just doesn't fit. This sounds like the lies my nex told everyone when I finally left and he had been outed.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a nex?

I saw she was leading to this...such blatant lies. MOO

Yes not quite understanding her obsession with the tea. Am I missing something? You can tell she is so unstable. The more she talks, the worse she looks...she is nuts! MOO

I think it was supposed to be implied that there was something else going on, he was drinking something else, or some other nefarious "Johnny is the love of my life and yet a monster at the same time" accusation.
(and for those counting, yes, that counts, so go ahead and pour another, lol).

Didn't I read that Lily Rose doesn't want anything to do with AH? Bad relationship?
But AH helped her and consoled her so much on that island.
Strange.

Yup, you sure did.

AH in fact had the gall post divorce, to say on her since-scrubbed social media, ‘I hope that I will be able to maintain my relationship with my stepdaughter Lily-Rose’… may it please this message board to remember, the divorce came AFTER she filed her showy temporary restraining order claiming he beat the tar out of her… I marveled.

I thought ‘she can’t really be trying to tell us that Lily-Rose de facto agrees with you that you were abused and will now take your side, can you?’

literally… she scares me.

Amber Heard and Lily-Rose Depp Will Most Likely Remain Close Following Johnny Depp Divorce - E! Online

OOh she did want to test for childhood trauma, I am stunned she had that notion at least, as she's not impressed me as a clinician so far. Posting as I'm a listening to the cross--- and she did not want to re-administer the CAPS for childhood? Lazy doc, or worried it would then no longer fit her narrative? Alright, that invalidates the whole CAPS for me.

She lost all credibility there.

I said this much earlier in this thread, but cross should be incredible. JD has had years to prepare for this, and he knows which buttons pushed gets the snarky AH. Ms Vasquez has tons of questions, no doubt.

As far as AH and her testimony today, she gets the Razzy and the rotten tomatoes award from me. It was as expected, sadly.
B actress if even....
The jury isn't buying what she's sellin'
MOO

I am listening to the testimony now and am first of all baffled that she did the CAPS at the FINAL session, and wondering which one she used, "Past Week" one, or Past Month one or Lifetime one? Also cannot ascertain if she ever administered it at the start of the therapy? Odd.
Also, my notion is that a BPD with piss-poor ego strength finds a LOT of things in life traumatic, due to general lack of coping skills, so that can skew the CAPS certainly , unless there clearly is an AXIS II diagnosis of Personality D/O to alert to that.

Oh from testimony now sounds like she administered the "Lifetime" one. That will certainly fit with my notion that the PTSD that may truly be there and is not just histrionic interpretation by client of how she copes with and experiences life in general, is from her early life.

just posting as I am listening.

I think, she goes on to say she gave the CAPS after Amber became a mother to a baby by surrogate, because she thought it might throw up some new emotions worth evaluating.

this could have been referring to another test though.

She was smiling in relief immediately after she stepped off the witness stand. Those grief stricken thoughts instantly went poof.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT AH TRIED TO HAND THE FEMALE COURT DEPUTY HER EMPTY WATER BOTTLE AS SHE WAS LEAVING THE STAND? Was she thinking the officer was going to throw it away for her?
Priceless!

I think it was supposed to be implied that there was something else going on, he was drinking something else, or some other nefarious "Johnny is the love of my life and yet a monster at the same time" accusation.
(and for those counting, yes, that counts, so go ahead and pour another, lol).
People of her “Ilk “ call others the things that they actually are …like monsters .

IMO

I think, she goes on to say she gave the CAPS after Amber became a mother to a baby by surrogate, because she thought it might throw up some new emotions worth evaluating.

this could have been referring to another test though.
Yes, heard that but frowning at how she just threw a few CAPS questions re: childhood, rather than doing the full eval for childhood PTSD. Terrible diagnostician practice, IMHO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley