Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Mod Reminder:

LINKS and REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES

Websleuths is fact based. Rumors and conspiracy theories are not allowed. Do not link to them and do not mention them.

Information stated as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is only your opinion, please make that clear in your post so that opinions do not become rumors attributed to Websleuths as the source.

NOTE: Blanket disclaimers in signatures that posts are your opinion are not sufficient as signatures are not visible to guests or members who are not logged in.

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. Examples are a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article or a legal or scholarly article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate. Random blogs and podcasts are not allowed without prior approval by a Mod or Admin.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images. All images require a link to the source. When discussing video content, a link must be provided to the source and also include an approximate timestamp so that other members and Websleuths staff don't have to wade through hours of content to find what is being discussed. Failure to include a link to quotes, images or video is a copyright violation.

This is part of the rules all of you agreed to when you signed up. If you haven't read the rules, please review them HERE-THE RULES.

Thanks for keeping Websleuths awesome!

ADMIN INFO

Asking for a friend…..I need the help of all members here to do their best to keep this fast-moving up-to-the-minute fascinating thread WITHIN TOS so it can flow as WS intends it.

TOS violation reminders:
- don’t bash LE
- don’t use derogatory nicknames
- don’t make derogatory comments about ANYone’s appearance
- ALL PHOTOS MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THE SOURCE

I thank you from the bottom my heart.

xoxo
coco

Last edited:
I am thrilled it was the US Marshals who took this criminal couple down! They are awesome!

It is so odd, nearly inexplicable, that VW gave up everything for ten days with a killer. Then, willingly shot herself when LE was after them. She'd prefer death to live in prison?

I hope she enjoyed whatever it was CW did for her bc she'll be in prison for a while. That is, if she makes it out of the hospital.

A lot of people would prefer death to prison, especially when you work in a prison. Once the people you're housed with find out what your chosen career was, you may find yourself out of friends. This is why former cops and former prosecutors are always in danger if they get sent to prison.

I’m so confused about the tipster. Is James the same guy who called in the video from last week? The same one who spotted them again today?
From what I understand James had Vicky on video picking up Casey in the Cadillac and gave the pic of the car to LE. LE was on the lookout for the vehicle. Not sure if some one spotted it before the LE but James said he was told not to say anything about the vehicle that Vicky was driving.

I think it's possible VW shot herself accidentally as the car was flipped over. She might not have intended to at all.

MOO
MHOO but I feel like she would actually be the more suicidal of the two. She went into this fully knowing she would probably not make it out. I think it was her plan all along. She sucked her money dry like there was no tomorrow. IMHO it was all an elaborate suicide.

I’m so confused about the tipster. Is James the same guy who called in the video from last week? The same one who spotted them again today?
James was last week.

That 2nd "citizen" was a very sharp sheriff's deputy. I'm impressed after seeing were the hotel is on street view. The sheriff's office is across the highway on the other side so he must have cruised thru there for a look-see & BAM!

JMO

Sometimes you read about people who have a terminal illness and decide to do something rash before they die. I’ve wondered if that was the case with Vicky. But even then, why not close your accounts then go to Tahiti or something. Maybe she just had a dark side and figured, my life is boring so I’m going to throw it all away for some fun. I mean if it was a week with Brad Pitt maybe, but geez.

Seems he spotted them last week. And then kept info to himself. Perhaps he was able to give current vehicle info and then LE took it from there. Just strange IMO that VW & CW never moved on from Indiana.

ETA By kept info to himself, I mean after he informed LE

Sometimes you read about people who have a terminal illness and decide to do something rash before they die. I’ve wondered if that was the case with Vicky. But even then, why not close your accounts then go to Tahiti or something. Maybe she just had a dark side and figured, my life is boring so I’m going to throw it all away for some fun. I mean if it was a week with Brad Pitt maybe, but geez.
Her name will be remembered, infamously and also perhaps with a tinge of sympathy. Is that enough for some? Just to be known? idk

MHOO but I feel like she would actually be the more suicidal of the two. She went into this fully knowing she would probably not make it out. I think it was her plan all along. She sucked her money dry like there was no tomorrow. IMHO it was all an elaborate suicide.
Where's the rest of the cash? That in itself would have been heavy to haul around.
Jmo

@Sundog at least around here, patient plus no lights is either a DOA or routine medical transport. Since I've only lived here, I have no clue how it is in other states. JMO
Even the video beforehand of them packing her into the ambulance. They were all busy around her with maybe straps and things but no CPR or anything like that. And no rushing. I also saw a rumor comment regarding the video on Twitter I can’t repeat but it would go along with guesses that possibly she did not make it. MOO

I think it's possible VW shot herself accidentally as the car was flipped over. She might not have intended to at all.

MOO
MOO I’m gonna hard disagree with that. She probably knew that she had prison time ahead of her and she knew firsthand how bleak that future was. I think she was trying to kill herself.

I totally agree. Mental health issues for sure. Not making excuses for her, but working that long in Corrections and being female, I am sure had its toll on her.

Even the video beforehand of them packing her into the ambulance. They were all busy around her with maybe straps and things but no CPR or anything like that. And no rushing. I also saw a rumor comment regarding the video on Twitter I can’t repeat but it would go along with guesses that possibly she did not make it. MOO
Interesting. All reports I've read have said "serious" injuries, not "critical." So you'd still think they'd rush her to an ER with serious injuries, but maybe serious is a term the media is misreporting. I imagine tomorrow there will be better, more accurate reports after the initial chaos settles down.

Did anyone else notice in the interview of James, manager of the car wash, the keys were in the dark blue F150 and it had not been reported stolen when the police ran the tag so they told him to just have it towed? Maybe IN can't trace vehicles stolen in TN?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member