Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's never been any reporting AFAIK of the dogs finding William's scent on the balcony, only that his scent stopped at the kerb. Wouldn't his scent be up on the balcony if he fell from there?
It wasn't reported one way or another, whether William's scent went on the balcony. The balcony is not beyond the kerb.

It makes me wonder what type of latch was on the gate and also I feel like even if the Gate was shut, it's easily climbable by a child.

Either way, Jubes investigated a balcony fall, Laidlaw investigated a balcony fall. There seems to be no evidence that such a thing ever happened.
And FACS didn't remove William's sister for being in an 'unsafe' environment, nor order the family to take her to the safety of their own home.

imo

Either way, Jubes investigated a balcony fall, Laidlaw investigated a balcony fall. There seems to be no evidence that such a thing ever happened.
And FACS didn't remove William's sister for being in an 'unsafe' environment, nor order the family to take her to the safety of their own home.

imo
Jubelin also stated in one of his live shows that Hans Rupp also investigated the balcony theory.

Jubelin also stated in one of his live shows that Hans Rupp also investigated the balcony theory.
I have found a link for Jubelin investigating a balcony fall, does anyone have a link for Rupp???

I have found a link for Jubelin investigating a balcony fall, does anyone have a link for Rupp???

I don't recall reading any links about it, all I can say is that during the live show (which I attended) there was some conversation around William possibly falling from the balcony and GJ said he'd investigated that theory, as had the investigator before him. So for accuracy he didn't say Hans Rupp but it's a safe to say that's who he meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57