VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight the innkeepers let me know there was damage in trailer and it was JD AH one. I was very worried, we had put a lot of work into those trailers. It was vintage 1950s style one they had renovated. Light sconce by bathroom broke off the wall. Fixture was still on wall, dangling, sconce in pieces.

How often do fixtures break in trailers. not uncommon. beyond light fixture was anything else damaged. NO. NOTHING. we have an extra cleaning fee we attach to sloppy guests who do damage or trash things. called the piggy fee. We did not charge JD AH that fee. JD insisted on replacing it and the one that matched it at his own cost - which he did.

At no time did he witness JD be physical with anyone.
CROSS is beginning.
EB trying to suggest he is a fan boy for JD and couldn't wait to participate and is here for his 15 minutes of fame.

{PARAPHRASED]

here comes umbrella guy crap again. That guy most be responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened to AH. Well aside form the stuff that is Waldman's fault :rolleyes:

Because for once EB is nailing the objections.

ETA: Scrap that. I was only listening not watching and just noticed her smirk when he was talking about light fixtures.
Oh, I thought it was something to do with the "piggy fee" they charge and wondered what she was thinking.

Sky News

The broken sconce at Hicksville

Morgan Night - who is the previous owner of Hicksville Trailer Palace where Johnny Depp and Amber Heard stayed in 2013 - is being questioned by Depp's lawyer.

He says as the evening on the trailer park went on Depp "became more quiet" and at points "his head would sway". He says he cannot say if Depp was intoxicated. He says the evening "petered out around 3am" and everyone went to bed. He says he also went to bed, and saw and heard nothing further.

The next morning Mr Night says he was told there was some damage in Depp and Heard's trailer, and so he went to inspect. He says the trailers "were like my babies" and adds that Depp's trailer was mainly original 1950s fixtures and fittings. He says he saw a broken light fitting when he went into the trailer. The light fitting is referred to as a "sconce".

He says nothing else was damaged, and "everything else was fine". He says he was "relieved" there was so little damage, and just bought a new one on eBay using Depp's agent's credit card, which he billed for $62.

He says "I never saw Mr Depp get physical with anyone while he was on site".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti