VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY LORD---Amber set it up detail by detail----how she would leave and what to shoot 'the bruise' when she passed by.

The tip had been verified before he sent the team.

She set up the deposition as well. And 'someone' sent the kitchen video to them. I wonder who?

Sky News

'Suddenly I'm scum. It never had to happen'

Cross-examination of Johnny Depp has now finished, so the actor's lawyers now get the chance to ask some redirect questions.

First of all, he is asked to explain why he feels this is the first time he has been able to tell his story.

"As the UK trial was me suing Dan Wootton and The Sun for defamation for calling me a wife-beater, the UK... there are different laws, different ways they handle things, there are also limitations in evidence...

"Everything is quite boxed in," he continues. "Ms Heard provided information to The Sun as their star witness but the case was not brought against Ms Heard, it was brought against The Sun newspaper, journal... whatever it is."

During his time on the stand in the UK trial, Depp was questioned by The Sun's attorney Sasha Wass, the court hears.

Depp is now taken back to the text message he sent in August 2016, a few months after Heard filed for the restraining order against him, which was shown to the court by Amber Heard's lawyer Ben Rottenborn not long ago (see 19.47 post).

Asked to explain what he was conveying in the message, Depp says: "I'm in total shock that this is happening to me, that my entire life on the planet has been brought to the head of a pin, with all this completely, utterly false information, so I am - yeah, when you're accused of horrific acts and things you have not done, when it's actually some very ugly things that are going out there into the world about you on a non-stop basis by Ms Heard and her team, you have a tendency, as humans, to get very irate and angry.

"Not to the point where you go out and hurt someone... But, you do get irate, you do wonder why this person is doing this to me. Many things go through your head. And then you've got your family, you've got your kids... My mom thankfully didn't get to read any of this because that would have killed her. But my father, my family... suddenly I'm scum. It never had to happen. One little lie. So yes. Very angry."

OHHHH, Copyright info---very damning for Amber

if it hadn't come from her TMZ couldn't use that video until it was legally cleared. However, this video was posted upon TMZ within 15 minutes....TMZ exclusive because they OWNED THE COPYRIGHT....thank you Amber.

This guy is giving up all the goods! Most of the AH tips after the video one came from a news director, meaning that director was contacted outside the tip line in a more direct manner. That is how reporters ended up at courthouse and deposition at law office. They were given specific times and locations to go film her.

This guy is giving up all the goods! Most of the AH tips after the video one came from a news director, meaning that director was contacted outside the tip line in a more direct manner. That is how reporters ended up at courthouse and deposition at law office. They were given specific times and locations to go film her.
OmG, I'm 30 minutes behind!!!~!! I gotta hear the goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500