VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y’all - So the TMZ witness was feisty! Wow! I didn’t like him at all. Not sure why he was combative with Elaine - she’s just doing her job. But he proves AH tipped paparazzi. There’s no doubt about it.

And the current witness is going to say AH doctored the photos I assume.

Elaine, up. " How did you know what video was shown in the trial?"

I was told the TMZ video was in it

E:" So you watched some of it?"

Yes

E: so you get your 15 minutes of fame

I am putting myself as a target for TMZ a litigious company, I stand to gain nothing

[it got very snarly between then quickly]

E:[she is trying to say tips might have come from Depp's side]

"

He most likely will receive a kind word of thanks from team JD. I’m sure they appreciate the position he is in and his willingness to be vulnerable.

Hi y’all - So the TMZ witness was feisty! Wow! I didn’t like him at all. Not sure why he was combative with Elaine - she’s just doing her job. But he proves AH tipped paparazzi. There’s no doubt about it.

LOL, I enjoyed this cross a lot! :D

That's funny, I liked him a lot. And I thought is point about EB was fair.

It feels so desperate that EB’s only real tactic o cross with some of these witnesses is to claim they’re looking for their 15 minutes of fame. It doesn’t actually make sense, because these aren’t public facing folks who stand to gain anything, versus - as the witness said - EB herself, who stands to gain a nice payout for taking on AH as a client.
Maybe AH pledged to pay her attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member