Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extracted from your post Lemony : "Senior Constable Matthew Gates told an inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old that he and his police dog Gov did not get to William's foster grandmother's home at Kendall, on the NSW mid-north coast, until two hours after he vanished."

JMO - Arriving 2 hours after William vanished doesn't seem to be a very long time to have elapsed before the dog commenced searching! Does anyone know if there is a reason for the 2 hour delay causing a problem?

I am wondering if the Media Article should have reported it as 'two days' / and not 'two hours'?
With the dog(s) arriving on day 2, then that delay could have enabled contamination of any useful evidence. MOO
No it was 2hrs , NOT 2 days, the scene had been trampled all over prior to PD Gov & his handler SC Matthew Gates arriving ( from Newcastle I think )

BBM : I don't believe that William was made to change his own nappy, I believe the MFC was saying he needed to get up & his pull ups needed to be changed ( by him ) & than, as you have said, they than could have a hug IMO.

'He always wakes up and he says, oh, you know I've had an accident, you know, he wets his... because he still wears ... pull ups.

'But for some reason he always manages to fill them. And I said are you wet and all that sort of stuff and I said, okay well then you need to go , get up first and you need to get changed first okay and then we know and we can have a cuddle.
'And then he wants to watch a show ... and then we watched .... Bananas in Pyjamas'.
Well that’s not how it comes across to me Drsleuth. If it were something the 2 of them were going to do together then I would expect to see a WE in that paragraph somewhere.. like “WE need to get up” and “we need to get you changed and cleaned”. That’s my opinion of course

The FFFC Section 14 application is due to be heard in Court tomorrow. I have been re-reading about the charges that have been made, which are assault, stalking and intimidation charges.

The media recently reported that a Police informant would be called as a witness to her other charges, of giving false or misleading information to the NSW Crime Commission. It was unclear what a "Police informant" could be...... but I think this snippet from a recent ABC news article spells out that the informant is a Police officer? IMHO

"However, a police informant involved with the case attended and sat in the public gallery."

Let’s hope we get to hear something about this …. I do suspect the defence lawyers will try and get the suppression orders put back in place? However, the information is already out there…

And preferably, we also hear something about William’s case from Police…. But that is most likely being too optimistic!
imo

William Tyrrell's foster mother to face court over allegations she HIT a girl and threatened to rub her face in faeces - as her husband sells off children's toys for as cheap as $5.​

Well that’s not how it comes across to me Drsleuth. If it were something the 2 of them were going to do together then I would expect to see a WE in that paragraph somewhere.. like “WE need to get up” and “we need to get you changed and cleaned”. That’s my opinion of course
I read it the same way as you Chrissy. It's also interesting that his version of the story changed 2 years later. BBM IBM

In a later interview, two years after William disappeared, the foster father says William 'woke up and then, you know, he's giggling, he's all over me'.

'But for some reason he always manages to fill them. And I said are you wet and all that sort of stuff and I said, okay well then you need to go , get up first and you need to get changed first okay and then we know and we can have a cuddle.

I
I read it the same way as you Chrissy. It's also interesting that his version of the story changed 2 years later. BBM IBM

In a later interview, two years after William disappeared, the foster father says William 'woke up and then, you know, he's giggling, he's all over me'.
agree seekingjustice.. for every 5 stories that report one thing, there are another 5 stories that something different.

I think unless you have access to the MFC's statements we can't know what was really said in minute detail, & what has been expanded on in subsequent statements etc

I'm sure more was said that morning than just talking about William's pull ups being changed, but of course not all that has been reported, than when it is , it's seem as the " story changing" .......... :rolleyes:

MSM reports on small sentence / phrase / paragraph out of I imagine a lengthy statement/s, & than everyone seems to analyse those words.

I'm sure if every word said by the Foster Carers never changed , people would find fault with that also IMO

I find it interesting what people choose to believe as gospel from MSM & what they choose not to believe. ( eg the photos! )

All of course IMO :)

W
I think unless you have access to the MFC's statements we can't know what was really said in minute detail, & what has been expanded on in subsequent statements etc

I'm sure more was said that morning than just talking about William's pull ups being changed, but of course not all that has been reported, than when it is , it's seem as the " story changing" .......... :rolleyes:

MSM reports on small sentence / phrase / paragraph out of I imagine a lengthy statement/s, & than everyone seems to analyse those words.

I'm sure if every word said by the Foster Carers never changed , people would find fault with that also IMO

I find it interesting what people choose to believe as gospel from MSM & what they choose not to believe. ( eg the photos! )

All of course IMO :)
Wlell if MSN as you stated “reports on small sentence / phrase / paragraph out of I imagine a lengthy statement/s, & than everyone seems to analyse those words. “
of course everyone is going to analysis those words, that’s all we have to work with. That type of reporting is an open invitation to individual interpretation. IMO <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you; What I do not know is that the 'lying' was actually connected with the photos (maybe it is connected to another subject of conjecture).

my attention was taken with the wording (as bolded by me) knowingly giving false or misleading evidence to the New South Wales Crime Commission. That evidence involved answers to questions denying the assault which was the subject of the charge laid against her in the Local Court.

IMO, there could have been other information that was falsely or misleadingly given, along with the denial of the assault that was the subject of that particular court hearing.

Even the DM is now admitting that .....

"A new search of bushland within 700m of the Kendall house where William was last seen was conducted late last year, but no items of significance have been identified. "

Even the DM is now admitting that .....

"A new search of bushland within 700m of the Kendall house where William was last seen was conducted late last year, but no items of significance have been identified. "

Hi SA, I’m actually at the stage where the ‘reporter’ generated articles don’t matter to much to me - because I don’t believe they know for sure.

i’m placing my faith in this team of investigators; I’m happy they seem to be going back to the beginning (as much as is possible), reviewing, re-checking etc. and I think they‘re compiling a wholesome portfolio.

IMO they only speak & release info when they feel its strategically valuable. Other than that, they allow a bit ‘chicken feed’ to keep the media happy… MOO.

Hi SA, I’m actually at the stage where the ‘reporter’ generated articles don’t matter to much to me - because I don’t believe they know for sure.

i’m placing my faith in this team of investigators; I’m happy they seem to be going back to the beginning (as much as is possible), reviewing, re-checking etc. and I think they‘re compiling a wholesome portfolio.

IMO they only speak & release info when they feel its strategically valuable. Other than that, they allow a bit ‘chicken feed’ to keep the media happy… MOO.

Looks like the search yielded no results to me, Warsh. That is not the first time I have read that.

Another theory crossed off the Coroner's list. imo

And because of the reporting, as you said, we don't know what happened. IMO
In this case, I think these were direct quotes that the FF made and not msn sloppy reporting.

Exclusively obtained by Daily Mail Australia, the interviews with William's foster family reveal troubling details about the three-year-old's short life.

In this case, I think these were direct quotes that the FF made and not msn sloppy reporting.

Exclusively obtained by Daily Mail Australia, the interviews with William's foster family reveal troubling details about the three-year-old's short life.

One would think, that FD would be able to formulate more complete and meaningful sentences than he actually formulates.
Did FD tell about the chair accident to prevent, if WT is found dead?? The child should have been presented to a doctor after this fall with/onto a chair immediately, IMO. That seems to have been not on their mind (FP) at the time. FD is just talking about, how little W should have been able to get up without dad's help. Dad wasn't there at all? That could then also be expressed clearly, if/whether it was so.
I don't like, what FD stated and especially in which way he stated.
PS: He was never my poi though.

Maybe William was missing from 9.38 - just after the last photo.

He has already done the other activities - bike riding earlier - dice on the deck - colouring.

But the roar for the photo put him into "tiger mode" - so he was roaring and jumped off the back patio at 9.38.

FFC goes inside to make tea and is distracted by other things - she has had a busy morning.

What if she didn't check on William between 9.40 - 10.00 or later 10.10 that gives him a while by himself. MOO

Maybe William was missing from 9.38 - just after the last photo.

He has already done the other activities - bike riding earlier - dice on the deck - colouring.

But the roar for the photo put him into "tiger mode" - so he was roaring and jumped off the back patio at 9.38.

FFC goes inside to make tea and is distracted by other things - she has had a busy morning.

What if she didn't check on William between 9.40 - 10.00 or later 10.10 that gives him a while by himself. MOO
JMO - Could it have been in that timeframe (9.40 - 10.00 or later 10.10) that, having told FFGM that she was going inside to make the morning tea, that she collected the Mazda keys from the kitchen bench and proceeded to drive (with William ...alive or not) down Batar Creek Road? I am not discounting that (still in possession of the Mazda keys) she may have driven down there again after talking to Anne Maree Sharpley about William's disappearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member