Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance if this has been posted/ I haven't had much time to get fully caught up.
:eek:

They feel "sad" because their community "won't let them be a part of the community"?

The article focuses on CD and the bodies buried in the yard. That "CD was framed". What about the death of their mother, Tammy? And if CD was "framed" why hasn't he denounced LVD and divorced her?

I feel badly for CD's family. They are not part of this. And yet got dragged into this mess. And I guess, that their childhood home is gone to pay for legal fees.

They feel "sad" because their community "won't let them be a part of the community"?

The article focuses on CD and the bodies buried in the yard. That "CD was framed". What about the death of their mother, Tammy? And if CD was "framed" why hasn't he denounced LVD and divorced her?

I feel badly for CD's family. They are not part of this. And yet got dragged into this mess. And I guess, that their childhood home is gone to pay for legal fees.

Hi Mickey,

Here is another part that was attached to the first link. Those kids have lost a lot and really want to believe all of what their dad is telling them. They have been deceived by a master of deceit.... their Father. Hopefully they can heal with time.

Last edited:
I feel for them too. And I suppose their loyalty to their father is admirable. Chad doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I doubt he was the mastermind in the children's murders.
I doubt Lori would murder her children if she didn't believe they became zombies. Alex believed it, too. Darkness level proclamations all stemmed from Chad. He pulled Ned Schneider out of thin air. He declared that Tammy became possessed by Viola. It was Chad who first deemed Tylee a dark spirit on par with her father in October 2018. He reported on JJ's and Tammy's death percentages in July 2019. Lori yielded to his prophet authority which does not absolve her of her role, her failure to react as a mother would. Lust and greed played a part as well.

@Caylee Advocate I do feel badly for these children/adult kids of CD. Their blind faith in their father is another part of this ongoing tragedy. CD will probably be a part of their lives for years to come. And has probably alienated them from other extended family members.
IMO Chad's children will come around once they hear/see direct evidence against him in court. For now, they are choosing loyalty to him over selected facts.

Any update yet on a hearing requested by prosecutors regarding the comprehensive DNA testing to be done? They asked for one on 7/18/22 per my notes.

TIA! :)

Chad's daughter points out in the TV special that none of this would have happened if Lori hadn't entered Chad's life, invoking the seductress trope. IMO it could be equally argued that the carnage could have been avoided if Chad had kept his pants on. But even if he was seduced by her, there was an easier option than murder: divorce.

I do feel bad for the Daybell kids. LVD was surely the seductress in this sordid tale. For cryin out loud!

But...Did they read 'Daddy's' juvenile soft-p*rn novel? Dude was a walkin horn dog!
And, LVD? Did the kids listen to the video recorded interview of AC's first wife? She told some dooZY stories about Alex and Loris behavior together. All witnessed by their family.

So, yeah...LVD was a seductress, and Chad was the juvenile-like follower of her. He bought and paid for his own behavior. No dice, Chad.

Chad's daughter points out in the TV special that none of this would have happened if Lori hadn't entered Chad's life, invoking the seductress trope. IMO it could be equally argued that the carnage could have been avoided if Chad had kept his pants on. But even if he was seduced by her, there was an easier option than murder: divorce.
Unfortunately, this narrative of men being unable to control themselves around women is all too common in some subsets of society that place a heavy emphasis on "modesty" culture. I just hope that doesn't end up playing into who takes the blame here. They both need to be held responsible for their actions.

I do feel bad for the Daybell kids. LVD was surely the seductress in this sordid tale. For cryin out loud!

But...Did they read 'Daddy's' juvenile soft-p*rn novel? Dude was a walkin horn dog!
And, LVD? Did the kids listen to the video recorded interview of AC's first wife? She told some dooZY stories about Alex and Loris behavior together. All witnessed by their family.

So, yeah...LVD was a seductress, and Chad was the juvenile-like follower of her. He bought and paid for his own behavior. No dice, Chad.
Chad lured her in by telling her that they had been husband and wife in previous lives. That was a trick he reportedly used with other women before her. It wasn't even Chad's original idea. According to witnesses, other fringe group leaders applied it on their followers as well, including Chad's friend JR.

The three biggies for murder or corruption : Sex? Check. Money/greed? Check. Power/ego? Check.
The “religious“ duo of Chad and Laurie seemed to have forgotten every virtuous tenet of their professed Christian faith.
Thus they were both equally guilty of being religious frauds.
CDs kids ? Guilty of being too trusting and loyal to their father, normally qualities considered virtues.
But the kids have forgotten another biblical tenet: Be gentle as a dove, but wise as a serpent.

Any update yet on a hearing requested by prosecutors regarding the comprehensive DNA testing to be done? They asked for one on 7/18/22 per my notes.

TIA! :)
Nothing yet but here is the new stuff in CD's case:

• 07/25/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 07/25/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 07/25/2022 Motion
    Comment
    Requesting Permission to Appeal Court's Orders

It makes me wonder if it is about the judge's decision to keep the prosecutors on the team and/or not to dismiss the case since it is sealed. I wonder if an appeal will affect trial dates, that might screw up LV's case since she hasn't waived her right to a speedy trial. A lot to think about, maybe Lori Hellis can clarify. MOO

RSBM
Yes, who do the kids think framed Chad for Tammy's death? And how? And why? I do sympathize with you, Daybell kids, but it's time to start opening your eyes.

Nothing yet but here is the new stuff in CD's case:

• 07/25/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 07/25/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 07/25/2022 Motion
    Comment
    Requesting Permission to Appeal Court's Orders

It makes me wonder if it is about the judge's decision to keep the prosecutors on the team and/or not to dismiss the case since it is sealed. I wonder if an appeal will affect trial dates, that might screw up LV's case since she hasn't waived her right to a speedy trial. A lot to think about, maybe Lori Hellis can clarify. MOO
I think the Judge is certainly helping them get a leg up on a potential future appeal. He would not even grant the Motion to have the State disclose Attorney Smith’s previous cases. As I’m sure my fellow WSers know [I’ve seen this elsewhere on social media and many seem to think the defense is wasting time here] but many cases Smith worked on in the past do not and would not have her name as lead attorney; her position itself had her oftentimes working with other attorneys. There are certainly several cases she worked on that even us the public can’t see easily on Court website because searching by her attorney name will bring up cases where she is listed but that doesn’t mention anything.

She has a few [IMOO] notable cases that didn’t have the best of outcomes for the State. There’s always appeals but one great read is the case of. In the appeal they alleged that during that trial Smith told the jury that Bobby’s execution would be “a thousand times more humane” than the deaths of Sondra and Amanda (Tr.2001-2002). Later, she told the jurors that they were not deciding Bobby’s “ultimate fate” and that they were not the “ultimate say” (Tr.2021-2022). She also told Smith’s final words to the jury were, "The Defendant already had his say on August 10th, 1998, when he took both their lives" (Tr.2024).

And the Supreme Court there ruled “For the reasons set out above, the judgment as to the death penalty on each conviction for first-degree murder is reversed, and the case is remanded for a retrial of the penalty phase.   In all other respects, the judgment is affirmed.”…..
the case is STATE of Missouri, Respondent, v. Bobby Joe MAYES, Appellant. No. SC 82743.

———
Some may recall her saying similar [inflammatory IMOO] statements at one of Chad’s hearing, something to the effect of where he “chose the venue” when he chose to “bury children in his backyard”.
If similar comments are made in front of a jury, I can totally see Defense objecting.

Adding to my above post, since I wrote a lot [apologies in advance]

I was a bit surprised Defense let that go (Smith’s statement about Chad “choosing his venue” when he chose to bury them in his backyard) without any objection IIRC, but I think he’s picking his arguments carefully. I also think he’s thinking much longer-term for his client than the State or the Judge is. I’m really disheartened that even the Motion to DQ the out of state prosecutor was denied. I wasn’t surprised but I thought the State would certainly help themselves (and the taxpayers who are paying a ton for her and her services) by not objecting to it, allowing the Court to assign or them to choose another (one of many) in-state attorneys to work on it. It probably would’ve surprised the Defense to have been granted and I think it would’ve taken any (future) wind out of the sails for any appeal issues re: speedy trial violations, because if Defense asked for a prosecutor to be removed I think they’d almost have to concede that - if granted - the timeline to trial would have to be pushed back, it would take more time to bring someone new and up to speed and they couldn’t (I don’t think successfully) later argue that they’d want a prosecutor removed AND then complain about violations for speedy trial (if Lori was appealing based on being forced to wait/delay her trial; though I do know her counsel didn’t sign onto the Motions of removing the prosecutor). I just think the Defense on both sides is thinking more long term than the State and I am bit worried, not that there may not be conviction(s), but because the Defense does seem to be lining up multiple things to have to use in any potential future appeal.

To end - like the State seriously combining unrelated charges?! Unrelated charges in a single count that do not have a statutory punishment to go with it? They either thought that was OK, or didn’t foresee any issue at all…..and now we have the Defense arguing over it and that some things must be going back to the GJ. I guess we shall see….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking