Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
Yes, who do the kids think framed Chad for Tammy's death? And how? And why? I do sympathize with you, Daybell kids, but it's time to start opening your eyes.
They believe that Tammy's death was natural. Her daughter stated in the TV interview that Tammy was getting weaker and weaker in her last few days. That's also what Chad told MG in the infamous recorded phone call.

They believe that Tammy's death was natural. Her daughter stated in the TV interview that Tammy was getting weaker and weaker in her last few days. That's also what Chad told MG in the infamous recorded phone call.
True, I'd forgotten that. But on the other hand, didn't we also hear that Tammy was training for a marathon? I look forward to hearing the autopsy results.

True, I'd forgotten that. But on the other hand, didn't we also hear that Tammy was training for a marathon? I look forward to hearing the autopsy results.
It was a 5k run.

From link below (article from 2020):

Daybell died on October 19, aged 49. She was in training for a 5K run to be held a few days after her death, one friend told DailyMail.com.

'She was into healthy living, very fit — and then all of a sudden we hear she has died,' the friend said. 'It didn't make sense then and it doesn't make sense now.'

It was a 5k run.

From link below (article from 2020):

Daybell died on October 19, aged 49. She was in training for a 5K run to be held a few days after her death, one friend told DailyMail.com.

'She was into healthy living, very fit — and then all of a sudden we hear she has died,' the friend said. 'It didn't make sense then and it doesn't make sense now.'

It wouldn't surprise me if poison of some sort was also the cause of Alex's death.

I apologize in advance if this has been posted/ I haven't had much time to get fully caught up.
:eek:

Didn’t he say that as exculpation, that he would have dug the grave properly; i.e., deeper? I’ll have to go look for that…

IMO Chad's children will come around once they hear/see direct evidence against him in court. For now, they are choosing loyalty to him over selected facts.
We have seen in our larger society how hard people cling to their false ideas, even in the face of undeniable facts. We might see the children continue to deny their father’s role in the murders, whatever it will turn out to gave been. I’ll bet we don’t know the half of it yet.

We have seen in our larger society how hard people cling to their false ideas, even in the face of undeniable facts. We might see the children continue to deny their father’s role in the murders, whatever it will turn out to gave been. I’ll bet we don’t know the half of it yet.
They won't be able to claim that their father's version of events wasn't heard or that the court was corrupt if/when he is convicted.

I think he was fully capable of that. It wasn’t rocket science. It was bad pulp fiction cosplay.

I agree that he was likely the mastermind, but he seems to have that cult-leader ability to persuade his followers to do something evil without directly telling them to do something evil. So he'd say Tylee had gone dark, and leave it to his minions to interpret that as meaning that she had to die.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't directly involved in either death.

The question about why the graves were so sloppy is an interesting one though. Did he think taking time to dig deeply would require equipment that would draw too much attention?

We’ve heard this from Chad’s adult children before on 48 Hours episode but on Nancy Grace show tonight, they’re reporting that “unofficially” but with “multiple sources close to the investigation” Tammy’s cause of death was asphyxiation

Link to clip of it on their official Facebook page

We’ve heard this from Chad’s adult children before on 48 Hours episode but on Nancy Grace show tonight, they’re reporting that “unofficially” but with “multiple sources close to the investigation” Tammy’s cause of death was asphyxiation

Link to clip of it on their official Facebook page
Yes, and IMO the children believe it could have been accidental. OTOH, they said in the same TV special that they were told things by the authorities in the past that weren't true, so perhaps they don't believe it at all.

I agree that he was likely the mastermind, but he seems to have that cult-leader ability to persuade his followers to do something evil without directly telling them to do something evil. So he'd say Tylee had gone dark, and leave it to his minions to interpret that as meaning that she had to die.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't directly involved in either death.

The question about why the graves were so sloppy is an interesting one though. Did he think taking time to dig deeply would require equipment that would draw too much attention?
BBM. All JMO - Chad wasn't physically present for the children's murders, but very likely participated in planning the timing and the manner of their deaths. Lori and Alex couldn't just show up with the bodies at his house unexpectedly one day. Tammy and (IIRC) at least one of Chad's children were living in the home, so two Sunday nights were chosen on purpose. I believe Chad took active part in the destruction of Tylee's body and both burials on Monday mornings, when his family members were at work. For JJ's burial, Alex's phone was in Chad's backyard for just a short time, so JJ's grave was likely pre-dug. They were also working on a schedule and needed to be witness-free for planning BB's murder, not to mention Tammy's. Chad signed the document for an increase of Tammy's insurance policy on Sunday Sept 8, on the very day when Tylee was last seen in Yellowstone. According to the indictment, Chad googled wind direction on the same day, which was a hint that he was planning a bonfire.

Last edited:
When Chad's children stated their belief that Chad had been framed for knowing about Tylee and JJ's murders, they also argued (apart from pointing out the "unprofessional" grave digging jobs) that Alex could have buried the bodies in their backyard at any time of day on any day, because the backyard wasn't visible from the house and anyone had access to it. They responded to the fact that no raccoon was found buried in the pet cemetery with claims that there was a second pet cemetery on the property. The problem with this theory for Tylee's burial (apart from Alex's phone pinging there) is that a satellite photo taken a couple of hours after Chad's raccoon text to Tammy clearly shows a patch of disturbed ground exactly where Tylee's remains were later found. So if Alex buried a body there the night before, there's no way Chad wouldn't have noticed the fresh soil, which (according to his children) wasn't where he put the raccoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member