ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness. I feel they could write a whole book just about her personality disorders. Wowee.

I detected some flirting going on, I think. Was it with JA?

Oh my goodness.
I noticed that too. To me it looked like she was sharing a private joke with him, like "Oh these silly idiots! They're so dumb! But you and I know better!"

I find all the different interpretations we have of her behavior fascinating.

To me her hairdo and makeup looked like an older woman trying to look younger and "cute." Or actually like she was going to a costume party as a teenager. Her appearance is so essential to who she is. Really reminds me of Jodi Arias in that way. Is that a characteristic of narcisssists or sociopaths or??

The smiling and smirking is very consistent with her past behavior. "Never let them see you sweat/cry/get angry/"??

I had to give this case a break for a while. I knew Lori has now been found competent to stand trial. The photos of her grinning in court have brought me back.
Are Lori and Chad to be tried together?
Are they still the greatest love story ever?
Who do you think the driver of the murders of the children was?
(Please indulge me, sorry)

She’s legit a horrible person.

I had some small sympathy for her, when I thought it was possible that her treatment might have snapped her out of it, and that she was sitting in jail dealing with the enormity of all she had done coming crashing down upon her.

Clearly I was wrong.

I had to give this case a break for a while. I knew Lori has now been found competent to stand trial. The photos of her grinning in court have brought me back.
Are Lori and Chad to be tried together?
Are they still the greatest love story ever?
Who do you think the driver of the murders of the children was?
(Please indulge me, sorry)
I think they will try to blame it all on the very deceased Alex Cox. Although how does Chad explain his phone & Alex phone together in his backyard? Also the neighbor (if I remember) said Chad had multiple
fires out there (post the kids gone missing).How does Lori explain spending the kids social security survivor money while they are “missing”? Lori was also caught in possession of missing Tylee’s debit card in Hawaii.

It’s a very emotional case. I’m sure so frustrating for the State to keep it tight and steady on….just the facts m’am.
I think the State is leading with these two killing for clear financial gain. It leaves no room for -my religion- or -the demon in them- made me do it.
Money was the motive IMO.
Just an aside, I think LVD killed JJ to get back at Kay for being the beneficiary.
Again money. You can tell by that side eye smile she gave Kay in court early on..that LVD enjoyed the revenge.

MOO

I guess they're not saying the motive was money, since they have not got to prove motive and the jury might be hesitant over what motivated them. It could just be that the theft/financial gain is in the indictments because it's one of the crimes that they conspired to commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500