IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much everyone for the support. :blowkiss: I just love all of you here as WS!!! I would not know what to do and how to feel without this thread and the people who make it work. I can't express how much my heart goes out to each and every person who not only replies but just reads the thread and might say a prayer for Dad, Darleen and myself and family.

This past week or so has been SOOOO trying. I've been very ill and having that person send me that message just got me over the edge. DB is just livid and is determined more to get attention. DH said either negative or possitive attention - he thanks the person who sent the message... He has a good point...

I'm sending that message to LE. DK had a good point as it might be able to be tracked. NEVER Know right?

I was cracking up on the Mongo Topix w/ Wondering's comment. Had me just on the floor.. I know 'A' reads as well as all the others... It's going to really tick someone off.. "ask me if I care"... DH really really appreciated the comment from Wondering. He just holds me and tells me that I am doing a GREAT job and to NEVER give up. All this stress is taking a toll on my body and it's showing with all the illness I have had just in the past 2 yrs. He's worried about me and wants me to be more slower and not take so much in my heart... cus the body takes alot of abuse when your depressed or worried. Too young to have all these illness... (40) is WAY WAY too young...

Anyway - gotta run. DS is napping and he has a big night with Trick/Treats. He's Jeff Gordon and while we were in Mongo we took a trip south and picked him up a go-cart. We looked like clowns driving home with a go-cart on the roof of our SUV.. with a roll-bar. LOL!!! DH didn't bring the trailer...

Love Rosco.

Hey there girl sorry I havent gotten back with you yet I have been extremely busy this week. I was soooo glad to hear from you, You have me scared to death LOL....Whoever wrote that is a complete idiot IMO. They obviusly WANT YOU TO QUITE DOWN AND hope that it will all just go away. They dont want the attention because they know who is responsible and they dont want them to get into trouble, or go to jail. They are protecting her. Maybe they feel like it would refelct bad on them to have someone in their own family that would do such a thing. The reason they want it dropped is because THEY KNOW there isnt some knife/crow bar welding pyscho path running their streets and might get them next....OTHERWISE they would be screaming for justice and for the police to catch the killer.

IT IS JUST NOT NORMAL to have 2 family members brutally and horrifically killed in a god awful manner and for them to just say leave it alone is just NOT NORMAL WTF is wrong with them,,,,,

Keep your head up we are all on your side and will be here for you even if the people that should be are NOT!!!

Dont let this fizzle out your spark let this reignite your fire!!!!! Like when someone tells me I cant do something, or that Im not capable of doing something I make a point of doing everything in my power to prove them wrong JUST TO PROVE THEM WRONG!!!! it just lights a fire under my A$$ LOL......

Trust me you are 100% right and they are just unbelieveable stupid or naive.

Oh A didnt want to go to a public service but she has no problem making her "toys" public to show off to the world toy after toy after toy....here is our new truck here is our new equipment and the list just goes on and on and on....

She has more "stuff" than your dad did.....and Im sure all the large tree trucks and equipment are not cheap!!!

Pics of her piano, her car, her bikes.....she is a show off......I hope she knows she cant use all that stuff in jail. She shows off all her toys that she has bought but she couldnt even buy her baby FORMULA????

I think they want to brush this under the rug because they would be humiliated for the world to know their own blood could have her own parents killed. They think everybody would look down on them and think they were like that too...I am sure they must have their own suspisions too. if not they are BLIND and DEAF. This is my theory anyway....

GET WELL SOON I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT U. Take some pics of the little one tonight I bet that will be adorable!

UGGH You went south??? How far down? You could have called me up and we could have hooked up somewhere.... LOL

I have not bailed. I have been extremely busy & have had some major goings on here. Was back in the hspt. Nephew home from Iraq, sis-in-law broke her back in 2 places from a horse riding accident, etc.
I think of you all the time & was hoping we would have more positive results going on.
Would some on please fill me in on the bf. Think the other forum (topix) said BW? And he has a mistress? Which sounded fishy, but I backed up & re-read posts & still couldn't figure it out. He had just been bf & now BW.
Either way I have something to say to BW's mistress!
But, just putting a post on last night was tiring. I'm having severe nerve probs right now, & am wore out all the time.
Hang tough! And remember every one is in my thoughts & prayers even if you don't hear from me. Love to all.

I have not bailed. I have been extremely busy & have had some major goings on here. Was back in the hspt. Nephew home from Iraq, sis-in-law broke her back in 2 places from a horse riding accident, etc.
I think of you all the time & was hoping we would have more positive results going on.
Would some on please fill me in on the bf. Think the other forum (topix) said BW? And he has a mistress? Which sounded fishy, but I backed up & re-read posts & still couldn't figure it out. He had just been bf & now BW.
Either way I have something to say to BW's mistress!
But, just putting a post on last night was tiring. I'm having severe nerve probs right now, & am wore out all the time.
Hang tough! And remember every one is in my thoughts & prayers even if you don't hear from me. Love to all.

Lots of prayers for you and yours going out!

I'm still here too! Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and pray for justice. I can feel the walls starting to cave in on "A".

Hi All.
DM called and said she heard of this Vidocq Society from a CourtTV show or something similar. I emailed them my father and step-mothers information and they replied. :D I forwarded the email to LE in hopes that LE might find their services as a tool for this case.

Here is the reply from the Vidocq Society -

{quote}
It would be a great help if you who have legal standing, would contact the Indiana State Police and suggest that they contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way. The Vidocq Society is a recognized cold case resource buy the US Justice Dept. and we assist law enforcement in reviewing cold cases with the intent of identifying the killer and bringing them to justice.
You may tell the police, that we do not seek publicity and serve as a confidential resource for them in this area.

Just a reminder that the Vidocq Society is a Nonprofit, 501c(3) corporation, which, by the terms of its charter, is a fraternal organization comprised of professionals and non-professionals who meet in a social setting to discuss unsolved crimes. Our work is pro bono and we do not consider every case presented to us. Our sole purpose is to act as a catalyst and provide guidance to law enforcement agencies to assist them in solving these crimes. Opinions offered by our members are personal opinions offered in the spirit of cooperation and assistance, based only upon the facts presented, and should not be considered formal or legally binding opinions of the Vidocq Society.

You can learn more about the Vidocq Society by going to Vidocq.org

Never know where the final piece of this puzzle will be filled.

I have not heard from LE and I probably won't regarding if they consider. But - just sending and maybe something might bite.. right?

Love and on the mend.
Rosco

I think contacting the Vidocq Society was a good idea, Rosco. And, I hope that somehow they will be able to help solve this. I cannot imagine having had loved ones brutally murdered let alone having it be unresolved.

I am sorry I haven't been there for you as much as I have been in the past, dear Rosco. My mom was dying and finally passed on October, 4th. There were a few other major things in my life that I needed to work through as well. Please know that I am still here, and that I truly care about you, and I want justice and resolution for you and your family.

Lion

I think contacting the Vidocq Society was a good idea, Rosco. And, I hope that somehow they will be able to help solve this. I cannot imagine having had loved ones brutally murdered let alone having it be unresolved.

I am sorry I haven't been there for you as much as I have been in the past, dear Rosco. My mom was dying and finally passed on October, 4th. There were a few other major things in my life that I needed to work through as well. Please know that I am still here, and that I truly care about you, and I want justice and resolution for you and your family.

Lion

Lion - Oh I am sooooo soooo sorry to hear of your loss. :blowkiss: My love to you and RIP for mom. I'm so sorry to hear your going thru such hard times Lion. I know your there honey.. {{blowing kissing}} I totally understand. Everyone I have met thru my Dad and Darleen's murders I know will be there ALWAYS for me and my family.
My love honey.
Rosco.

Roscoe: Please know I read and think about this daliy. If you have seen any of my threads about my son you know hy I have not posted much lately.
Keep your head held high and keep up fighting to find the people who did this.:blowkiss:

Lion - Oh I am sooooo soooo sorry to hear of your loss. :blowkiss: My love to you and RIP for mom. I'm so sorry to hear your going thru such hard times Lion. I know your there honey.. {{blowing kissing}} I totally understand. Everyone I have met thru my Dad and Darleen's murders I know will be there ALWAYS for me and my family.
My love honey.
Rosco.

Thank you Rosco:blowkiss:. My daughter and I are doing okay and coping well. I am stronger than I have ever been, and I know we will be okay. I pray for strength, inner peace and clarity along with many other prayers. And, this helps immensely. I only wanted to explain why I haven't been here much, but this is your thread dear friend. I want to help support you and to help find the truth.

Lion

Thank you Rosco:blowkiss:. My daughter and I are doing okay and coping well. I am stronger than I have ever been, and I know we will be okay. I pray for strength, inner peace and clarity along with many other prayers. And, this helps immensely. I only wanted to explain why I haven't been here much, but this is your thread dear friend. I want to help support you and to help find the truth.

Lion
Lion, prayers went out when I read. I feel like this forum is my extended family.
It never hurts to have an occasional group hug!! :blowkiss:

HI All.

I added the pic of Dad and Darleen's headstone on the myspace. I am such a pre-school computer person and I have not a clue how to add pic to WS (duhhh)

I know photo-bucket - I will try and play with that tomorrow
(work has highspeed and I have dial-up at home - can't do much at home..and can't do too much at the office either ;) )

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178657571

Some other pic's at the end w/ DS and DH (myself too) and DS's new 'go-cart' and him being "Jeff Gordon".

My future NASCAR driver. :cool:

All my love
Rosco

Here is Rosco ( the dog Rosco of Course!!! LOL)

12.jpg

Nice looking dog! Too bad he can't visit the pet psychic to tell what he saw that night.

http://www.sonyafitzpatrick.com/

Thanks kahskye. :blowkiss:

Rosco is a great dog.

He does freak out on fire truck and police siren... Barks and barks and chases the sounds. We think it was becz of the crime scene and all the mess that was there while he was tied up.

Rosco

A local posted on Mongo Topix. This person claims to have hung out with 'A' and 'Q'...

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40/p32

I hope more locals speak out soon.

I know LE reads these threads and web-sites along with 'Q' and 'A'...

Rosco[/quote

Finally...someone seems to care from that area. Good luck honey I hope he will have some help of answers for you. Know as always you are in my thoughts and prayers. Not a day goes by that I do not think of you and all the pain you are suffering. Much love to you always.

Sassy

A local posted on Mongo Topix. This person claims to have hung out with 'A' and 'Q'...

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40/p32

I hope more locals speak out soon.

I know LE reads these threads and web-sites along with 'Q' and 'A'...

Rosco[/quote

Finally...someone seems to care from that area. Good luck honey I hope he will have some help of answers for you. Know as always you are in my thoughts and prayers. Not a day goes by that I do not think of you and all the pain you are suffering. Much love to you always.

Sassy

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks Sassy. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I also hope that more locals will come to the front line and maybe speak-out.
I pray every moment I am alive for justice. I will never give up the fight.

Much love always
Rosco.

Hi Rosco:blowkiss:. I am glad that a local posted on the topix board, and I am going there now to check it out. It ain't over till it's over, and it ain't over till the guilty get caught, prosecuted, and sentenced big time.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member