OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but she didn't last long.
When I heard about AW forging fake receipts today....I now believe I know why AW did not last long in the Air Force. She probably tried the same in the military and got caught and was forced out. There are ways the military can get rid of someone without them going to court martial. It could have been a simple administrative action. That action would have affected her promotion and more importantly her chances to re-enlist. She could have saw the writing on the wall and got out.

I've missed so much due to a vacation and then returning home to a hurricane and there is no way I can catch up on the past couple of weeks.
I am reminded of when I sat on a jury and one of the instructions we were given is if we found a witness to be lying we were to disregard their entire testimony. I wonder if this jury will be given the same instruction.

Has the John Doe that was indicted in this case been brought up yet?

And along the lines of sexual abuse of young girls, has CRsr's father's (Hannah's grandfather and Geneva's husband) conviction for sexual abuse been brought up yet? And Dana and CRsr's letter to the judge asking for an early release for him? I'm sure that would play into the concern of the Wagners.

A John Doe listed in an indictment is basically about circumventing the statute of limitations. Say BCI finds DNA in a law enforcement computer system or on an ancestry site that were to match someone at the Rhodens that night and it was enough to indict them. Then they would have the person's name and not have to worry about the statute of limitations running out.

A crime is committed, years later law enforcement finds another person involved, often through DNA, and because that person was listed as a John or Jane Doe in the ORIGINAL indictment, they can be prosecuted without any worry of the statute of limitations having run out.

Could a John or Jane Doe turn up years from now attached to the Wagner crimes? Yes. Has a Jane or John Doe turned up yet in the Wagner crimes? No. But this is normal to put into criminal indictments.

As for Clarence, Hanna's grandfather, he has been dead since before Jake and George had children and I see no reason for the prosecution or defense to even bring him up. All this sexual speculation with the kids seems to only come from Angie making what I believe are false accusations. I do not believe Angie can get on the stand and prove that her grandchild was sexually molested, or even in any danger of it happening. I think she made it up to push the murders.

It is super common to try to get custody by accusing the other side of sexual molestation. Will the jury even buy this? Angie would have to testify to it and then the defense would have to call witnesses to prove it.

But then the prosecution would ask her why she didn't call child protective services to investigate. Why push murder instead? Why not file an emergency petition with the court for full custody? Because it was a figment of her imagination and a good way to nag nag nag at Billy.

It will all back fire on Angie.

Last edited:
Just think what they put those poor girls through living in a house of monsters, they had to do everything AW told them or else, JMO
She is a very sick and evil person. I cant believe grown men gave her so much power. I dont understand it because I never lived it. I argued with my mom for the sake of arguing, when i was in my teens. Id be damned if I ever let her in my bed scratching an itch. Hell NO!!

Just think what they put those poor girls through living in a house of monsters, they had to do everything AW told them or else, JMO

It was terrible when Tabitha said her own mother didn't get to see Tabitha's son until he was 1 and a half yrs old. They live in the same area! It says something about the fear of the Wagner family in that area when parents can't get their minor daughters out of Billy and Angela's house.

Then the Wagner's told Tabitha's son that she tried to poison him and had killed the Rhoden family. Parental alienation.

Had to discuss with GW4 that she had been sexually abused as a child. Tabitha found out her sister told someone, so she had to tell GW4. GW4 was angry, wanted to go kill the guy who had abused Tabitha. She calmed him down.
Jmo saying the wanted to go kill someone in the situation is words. No action taken on it. This is a common response to have hate come out in that situation. Words are not killing. Jmo

She is a very sick and evil person. I cant believe grown men gave her so much power. I dont understand it because I never lived it. I argued with my mom for the sake of arguing, when i was in my teens. Id be damned if I ever let her in my bed scratching an itch. Hell NO!!

some of AW’s behavior discussed in testimony today is typical of a certain sub type of”enmeshed family”. It’s a pathology where parents have no boundaries when it comes to talking about sexual activity. Its when a parent divulges information about their own sexual relationships while demanding their child do the same. Very inappropriate and extremely damaging to the child, as one would imagine.

Angela Wagner’s discussing her sons sex life with them is an example of it. Laying on the bed with GW4 and scratching his back while talking to him every day is very abnormal.

In Ohio it’s six years but under certain circumstances it can be extended.
Since The Other Acts Evidence lists it as arson rather than say a heater fell over or there was an electrical problem or a lightening strike etc....

It sounds like the insurance adjusters and fire inspectors knew someone deliberately set the fires and that means the Wagner's could have set it.

In other words, there is a good chance that the Wagner's didn't get the fire insurance payout they were trying to get by setting the fires.

At least I hope they did not get any payouts. Just doesn't seem to me that legitimate fires would be listed in the Other Acts Evidence as the Wagner's committing arson if they had actually not committed the arson.

If my property burns down due to a total accident it will not end up being listed as me causing arson to my property.

Since The Other Acts Evidence lists it as arson rather than say a heater fell over or there was an electrical problem or a lightening strike etc....

It sounds like the insurance adjusters and fire inspectors knew someone deliberately set the fires and that means the Wagner's could have set it.

In other words, there is a good chance that the Wagner's didn't get the fire insurance payout they were trying to get by setting the fires.

At least I hope they did not get any payouts. Just doesn't seem to me that legitimate fires would be listed in the Other Acts Evidence as the Wagner's committing arson if they had actually not committed the arson.

If my property burns down due to a total accident it will not end up being listed as me causing arson to my property.
I was under the impression that the insurance payout was used to buy the Peterson Rd property.

How are y'all watching this trial? I think Court TV is streaming it but they were showing a different trial today.

Recaps I briefly saw parts of this afternoon...wow that Angela. She's like Hotel California.

Tabitha's son...does she have him now? How did she ever get out of there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769