OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the ability to post the link right now but the day 15 summary article on the Scioto Valley Guardian says that BW received a $250,000 insurance payout. The same article says FW allegedly got the pain pills from her nursing home, the ones she gave to BW.

It also talks about the semi trailer full of boots being sold illegally. Tackett wore a wire several times. Sounds like a lot of the info contained in other acts evidence came from Tackett.

Maybe another poster can link the article for me since I can't. For now, just consider my opinion.

I don't have the ability to post the link right now but the day 15 summary article on the Scioto Valley Guardian says that BW received a $250,000 insurance payout. The same article says FW allegedly got the pain pills from her nursing home, the ones she gave to BW.

It also talks about the semi trailer full of boots being sold illegally. Tackett wore a wire several times. Sounds like a lot of the info contained in other acts evidence came from Tackett.

Maybe another poster can link the article for me since I can't. For now, just consider my opinion.

OOPs. Twall beat me to it!

How are y'all watching this trial? I think Court TV is streaming it but they were showing a different trial today.

Recaps I briefly saw parts of this afternoon...wow that Angela. She's like Hotel California.

Tabitha's son...does she have him now? How did she ever get out of there?

I gave up on CTV for multiple reasons, poor coverage and bad opinions are two. ...moo

Last edited:
How are y'all watching this trial? I think Court TV is streaming it but they were showing a different trial today.

Recaps I briefly saw parts of this afternoon...wow that Angela. She's like Hotel California.

Law and Crime network on YouTube are streaming it, Scioto Valley Guardian Facebook streams it and a lot of the Cincinnati news affiliates stream it on their webpages. HTH!

I watch on the Scioto Valley Guardian Facebook page and/or Law and Crime YouTube channel.

I was under the impression that the insurance payout was used to buy the Peterson Rd property.

From discussions we have had on here before, the Peterson Rd property was bought for one dollar for George and Jake in 2014. Evidently the property was given to them. The dollar is a token amount due to "red tape".

It is possible that the Wagners got some insurance money from their Bethel Hill Road trailer burning down.

There are county records that mention the purchase price of the property, year sold, who they bought it from etc..

It's just my own opinion that Fred bought the property for them because of this " dollar amount" being mentioned. It is also possible the property was bought for the "boys" and they were making payments back to the person who bought it for them.

Like I said, there has been discussions on this with posters looking up the records.

This is what I remember and is just my opinion.

PAST DISCUSSION: April 2nd 2021 -- @Cool Cats

I have one idea as to how they got money for the barn.

First off, FW gave George and Jake the property. Someone on here linked to a site that actually showed this Peterson Rd property being sold for one dollar. Yes, one dollar to George and Jake.

The dollar was a "token" payment for the property.

Anyway, I think that the Wagners used the Peterson Rd. property to secure a loan.

Is Taking A Loan Against Your Property A Good Idea?
A loan taken against one’s property can be used for anything – be it your child’s wedding or higher education, or even renovating your house, you can avail a LAP (Loan Against Property) for just about any financial need.

Now, why do I think the Wagners secured a loan against the Peterson Rd property? Well the proof is in the pudding. Thus, this pudding being from the State of Missouri.

The Wagners went to Missouri on their way back from AK and tried to secure a fraudulent mortgage loan for a house in Missouri.

Yes fraudulent loan - said in court on the witness stand by lead investigator Scheiderer.

So it stands to reason, to me, that the Wagners would milk their $1.00 Peterson Rd. property for whatever the heck property loan they could get out if it, considering that they tried - at least twice - to find ways to get a fraudulent mortgage loan in Missouri.

176 Highway P, Long Lane, MO 65590 - realtor.com®

Property History for 176 Highway P
  • 10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m0xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg

10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m11xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
Missouri - From Angela's Discovery
176 Highway P Property
BCI Photos (36)
Listing Written Description (8 pp)
Photos From Listing (60)
Fairway Lending Subpoena (1 p)
Fairway Lending -- Residential Loan Application (202 pp)
Movement Mortgage
Mortage Documents

PAST DISCUSSION: April 2nd 2021 -

Tiff23fr

I found Post #1240 thread #46 by @Puzzles8 - Do you remember any information such as the holder on the mechanics lien? I can’t get the land records link to work.

Post (abbreviated the name):
I think this information relates to the Peterson property.
It looks like the boys bought this property on 2/4/2014 from C A Burgess.
I don't see original mortgage information.
They took a $ 75,000 mortgage out on 7/20/2015.
Mechanic's Lien of $ 5,925 was filed on 12/16/2016.
Sold on 3/17/2017, no price given in these records.

Welcome to the Ohio County Real Property Official Records

And @Cool Cats - Yes on sucking the equity.

Last edited:
From discussions we have had on here before, the Peterson Rd property was bought for one dollar for George and Jake in 2014. Evidently the property was given to them. The dollar is a token amount due to "red tape".

It is possible that the Wagners got some insurance money from their Bethel Hill Road trailer burning down.

There are county records that mention the purchase price of the property, year sold, who they bought it from etc..

It's just my own opinion that Fred bought the property for them because of this " dollar amount" being mentioned. It is also possible the property was bought for the "boys" and they were making payments back to the person who bought it for them.

Like I said, there has been discussions on this with posters looking up the records.

This is what I remember and is just my opinion.

PAST DISCUSSION:

I have one idea as to how they got money for the barn.

First off, FW gave George and Jake the property. Someone on here linked to a site that actually showed this Peterson Rd property being sold for one dollar. Yes, one dollar to George and Jake.

The dollar was a "token" payment for the property.

Anyway, I think that the Wagners used the Peterson Rd. property to secure a loan.

Is Taking A Loan Against Your Property A Good Idea?
A loan taken against one’s property can be used for anything – be it your child’s wedding or higher education, or even renovating your house, you can avail a LAP (Loan Against Property) for just about any financial need.

Now, why do I think the Wagners secured a loan against the Peterson Rd property? Well the proof is in the pudding. Thus, this pudding being from the State of Missouri.

The Wagners went to Missouri on their way back from AK and tried to secure a fraudulent mortgage loan for a house in Missouri.

Yes fraudulent loan - said in court on the witness stand by lead investigator Scheiderer.

So it stands to reason, to me, that the Wagners would milk their $1.00 Peterson Rd. property for whatever the heck property loan they could get out if it, considering that they tried - at least twice - to find ways to get a fraudulent mortgage loan in Missouri.

176 Highway P, Long Lane, MO 65590 - realtor.com®

Property History for 176 Highway P
  • 10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m0xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg

10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m11xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
Missouri - From Angela's Discovery
176 Highway P Property
BCI Photos (36)
Listing Written Description (8 pp)
Photos From Listing (60)
Fairway Lending Subpoena (1 p)
Fairway Lending -- Residential Loan Application (202 pp)
Movement Mortgage
Mortage Documents

I found Post #1240 thread #46 by @Puzzles8 - Do you remember any information such as the holder on the mechanics lien? I can’t get the land records link to work.

PAST DISCUSSION:

And @Cool Cats - Yes on sucking the equity.
I think most deeds, in ohio anyway, always say $1, plus other considerations, is the sale price. I'll look at mine.

I dont even wanna think about incest but I would like to know if BW is JWs father.
I have wondered this for along time. The resemblance is not there, and if I remember correctly I felt like FW was not as involved in, or showing up at his pretrial motions as she was with GW4 and BW's. I could be wrong though

I think most deeds, in ohio anyway, always say $1, plus other considerations, is the sale price. I'll look at mine.
I checked mine and some other deeds. Most say $1 and/or valuable consideration. I've never seen an Ohio deed with the sale price listed. Usually that is listed on a separate document in the auditors office/ transfer document.

I checked mine and some other deeds. Most say $1 and/or valuable consideration. I've never seen an Ohio deed with the sale price listed. Usually that is listed on a separate document in the auditors office/ transfer document.

Everything about it is just my opinion or from going back and reading past discussions. So you or anyone interested in checking into it further, or figuring out how to bring up the County records and "what not" is a good idea if you or anyone is interested in George and Jake buying the Peterson Rd property. I think they sold the property and used the Money for AK. Couldn't get good jobs in Ak. A relative on podcast said money problems pushed them back to Ohio. Their living in Missouri on fraudulent loans fell through. At least Angela inherited her dad's house in Ohio. I think it was next to her grandmother's house.

Last edited:
I have wondered this for along time. The resemblance is not there, and if I remember correctly I felt like FW was not as involved in, or showing up at his pretrial motions as she was with GW4 and BW's. I could be wrong thou
You are correct as far as FW is concerned. I think she knows more than what is told or in public. She probably blames JW and AW for all of it.

JW has a full head of hair and 4 is balding like dad. It is probably a reach but JW looks nothing like BW and 4 to me. BW and 4 are spittin images of one another. Jmo

Tackett said he saw a .22 hornet gun, full metal jacket, a vest with holster, etc. Tackett said he was worried and said "you're going to kill someone. They're dead." Called cops after homicides. he thought Billy did it

What kind of VEST is Mr Tackett?

One week before the Rhodens were murdered, Tackett said Billy threw his hip out trying to steal semi parts with Jake and George and asked Tackett to come pop it back into place; at Billy's home, Tackett said he saw guns and vests in Billy's room, including a .22 caliber Hornet gun and 30-round clips. Billy also told him he planned to buy a brass catcher, Tackett said.

Serves ya right, sticky hands Billy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member