Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Aiden, a producer for HLN:

He went to the CVS and there is literally a flyer on the counter in the pharmacy. He saw it everyday.

Home appears to be abandoned. Curtains drawn, no cars, lights off.

"Today is the day."

Indiana State Police has announced the arrest of 50-year-old Delphi resident Richard Allen for the murders of 13-year-old Abigail “Abby” Williams and 14-year-old Liberty “Libby” German in 2017.

"I know that today's announcement will not diminish your resolve, but I hope you've found just a bit of peace in this most complicated world," ISP Superintendent Doug Carter said to the families of Abby Williams and Libby German.

View attachment 376945

READ MORE: Delphi man arrested for murder of Abby Williams and Libby German in 2017

Nothing behind him to show height.

Interesting listening to two prosecutors on Court TV, they believe the reason the proceedings are still sealed is that they have a borderline case and need more information. This from BOTH prosecutors. No mention from either if the reason is because of others being involved.
Worst thing that could happen to this guy would be to be released from the safety of solitary incarceration. Wouldn't last long. <modsnip - family is OFF LIMITS> He'd be much more scared if released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not commenting on KAK.
Does anyone know where KAK is being held currently? I'm wondering if he's been moved somewhere perhaps a little safer for his own protection? They will want him alive to testify in this matter I think..... If they transferred him, would there be a public record of where he's moved to / when / where he is at?

Since they didn't tell us the level of the murder charges, I expect there are many other charges which the L.E. do not want us to know about!

I still believe that there are plenty more charges and it will be those additional charges we aren't aware of yet - that will tell the story.

There is a reason why the charging document is sealed. They do not want to release any additional charges they've made against R.A. at this time.

Also, of course, this investigation is ongoing and there may very well be more arrests or more charges against R.A.

I sincerely hope that the documents will not be leaked.

I cannot even imagine the relief that the families and the community have been feeling since Friday. I know our hearts have always been with Libby's and Abby's families.

Just my opinions.

Does anyone know where KAK is being held currently? I'm wondering if he's been moved somewhere perhaps a little safer for his own protection? They will want him alive to testify in this matter I think..... If they transferred him, would there be a public record of where he's moved to / when / where he is at?

They said he is being held in White County, IN without bond.

Drew Aiden, a producer for HLN:

He went to the CVS and there is literally a flyer on the counter in the pharmacy. He saw it everyday.

Home appears to be abandoned. Curtains drawn, no cars, lights off.
I feel bad for his family. Assuming none had any idea or suspicions. Now their world is turned upside down, they’ll be judged and maybe isolated because of this, and they didn’t do anything wrong. (Assuming) IMO.

A & L are the primary victims but these crimes leave a much longer trail of destruction..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder