ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jeep, the white sedan, the range rover, the car with the arizona tags. Which one was the fifth? The black SUV behind the jeep belonged to an investigator did it not?
Sorry I may be wrong, I am going off one of the Twitter posts upthread, I thought it said 5. I will double check and edit my post again in a moment :)

Edit: yes it was 5 in the article below
Five cars were being taken to "secure long-term storage" for "further evidence gathering," Idaho State Police Communications Director Aaron Snell told Fox News Digital.

Last edited:
Re my recent post questioning if the house was targeted purely for being a house full of girls, I'd like to add that the perpetrator possibly didn't realise just how many girls lived there. So many blondes - it would be difficult to know just how many, with them looking so alike. So maybe he didn't check out the other floor because he thought he'd already killed them all.

IMO, that female was X, as her Father said she had "bruises, torn by the knife."
Thanks, Miss Jennifer, for this reminder that X's father said she had "bruises, torn by the knife". Wondering if anyone with medical/forensic experience knows how long it would take for bruises to form (in minimum to maximum range of minutes), and if bruises could/would form if there were contusions made just before and after someone is deceased. This information could inform the extent (in minutes, approximately) of X's interaction with the killer(s).

Thanks, Miss Jennifer, for this reminder that X's father said she had "bruises, torn by the knife". Wondering if anyone with medical/forensic experience knows how long it would take for bruises to form (in minimum to maximum range of minutes), and if bruises could/would form if there were contusions made just before and after someone is deceased. This information could inform the extent (in minutes, approximately) of X's interaction with the killer(s).
this! i actually have an addition to a theory that X was the one found and called for. so if X&E are in bed sleeping, attacked, X fights off then plays dead or goes unconscious for a bit. perp goes upstairs for K&M and while he's up there, X is trying to escape which could possibly be time for bruising to form? JMO

Wasn’t X’s bedroom directly above one of the survivors bedrooms? I wonder if they woke to a stain on the ceiling? Sorry so graphic but it’s happened before. That would absolutely terrify me and I wouldn’t go upstairs, I can see someone freaking out and calling the room mates, calling friends telling them what they see, asking for help bc the others aren’t responding etc.

Has the toxicology come back yet? Assuming no.. could there have been some sort of odorless gas brought into the house to make them fall asleep hard? Perp wearing a gas mask?… sounds dramatic as I’m typing. I’m trying to understand how they could sleep through a presence in their house, going room to room and approaching close enough to stab them in the chest. If they got home at 1:56 with food, then that is an awfully short amount of time to eat, wind down, get ready for bed and be sound asleep by 3am. Or drugged?

Is there a lot of hunting ground in the immediate area of where the home is? Did someone leave their house under the guise of an overnight hunting trip, arriving at home early in the morning and not causing alarm because they are a regular hunter? My thoughts are all over the place.

The jeep, the white sedan, the range rover, the car with the arizona tags. Which one was the fifth? The black SUV behind the jeep belonged to an investigator did it not?
I originally thought the same re: the black SUV, but then it sat there and collected snow and never moved so now I think it must have belonged to one of the roommates. It also has Washington plates. You can see in this video: @brianentin

If by chance the roommates saw Xana unresponsive on the floor maybe it was because SHE heard a noise and checked on it. It doesn’t have to be that she was locked in the room with Ethan or that she ran away scared when Ethan was attacked. Maybe she was a bad*** female that was brave and wasn’t scared of noises in the night. All IMO.

Maybe it is making too much of the Snell video but in addition to the mispeaking about female vs person he also says "two additional people were found" and then corrects to the two per floor statement. Does this mean that the unresponsive female they were called for was found with someone else? ie, X with E?
Seems clear to me the unresponsive female was one of the survived roommates.

Thinking about this some more…

Saying they have no POI could merely be that they are still processing evidence and piecing this together. They are not homing in on a single POI in order to keep an open mind (remain unbiased) and let the evidence do the talking. I am not an expert but I would imagine that to analyze and starting forming a picture of the suspect you’d want as much evidence and data in hand before you do that in order to avoid developing a bias toward any particular story/suspect…barring the discovery of a smoking gun. So technically telling the truth when they say they are not hiding a POI from the public.

When you think about it, it’s four crime scenes within one big scene, so a lot to analyze. Maybe this is a normal amount of time required to do the work.
I Would almost bet The Farm(don’t actually Have One) That LE Has at least 1 poi maybe several, think about it, If they’re looking at possible suspects They’re not going to say, I know it’s being dishonest To public but, the POI (S) May not even know They’re being watched by LE, Also if they were to say they had a POI with this massacre getting so much publicity Rumors would run rampant innocent people might be called out, And I’m thinking LE And FBI are pretty Angry that some information has already leaked out, compromising Their Investigation, I Still Think An arrest will Be sooner than later… Gow can you savagely Murder 4 people With todays Technology ( criminal technology) And get away with It… JMO

If by chance the roommates saw Xana unresponsive on the floor maybe it was because SHE heard a noise and checked on it. It doesn’t have to be that she was locked in the room with Ethan or that she ran away scared when Ethan was attacked. Maybe she was a bad*** female that was brave and wasn’t scared of noises in the night. All IMO.

I think the whole issue here is the information that was thrown out earlier in that it was stated, they were all found in their beds.

If that is indeed true, then the door was most likely locked. If it is not true, then we can make other assumptions.

I originally thought the same re: the black SUV, but then it sat there and collected snow and never moved so now I think it must have belonged to one of the roommates. It also has Washington plates. You can see in this video: @brianentin

ok so maybe that's one of the surviving roommates vehicles and LE won't release it back to her?

Can anyone help me with finding out what that lady asked during the press conference? I think she did a long-ish intro and lost her thread a bit and in the end she stuck out as vlogging or something (selfie video'ing),

30 minutes in she asks:
1 Is the weapon connected to the ROTC?
2 Has the BAU developed a profile yet?
3 Have they ruled out possibility killer is female?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member