ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that the amount of blood on each person could determine if the person died instantly or not. When the heart stops the blood is not pumped, right???
I think you can die instantly and still have the heart pumping. Death nowadays is more-or-less classified neurologically, and not by heart activity.

I believe an incising stab wound to the thorax might not bleed much at all initially, since the connective tissues pressing against each other can form a sort of seal requiring internal pressure to overcome.

Isn't that crazy? The house was targeted but the victims were NOT? I just don't get this! Could this reporter have gotten this information mixed up? The prosecutor said nothing during the interview about the house being targeted. Is this reporter reliable!??
Sharon Tate was not targeted by the Manson family the HOUSE was. Not crazy at all, it happens.

Dispatch does not use it for fainting.
In CPR and in general medical notes, responsiveness is checked. "Pupils responsive to light. Patient is alert and responsive." (This would be medical notes. I was a nurse and we checked responsiveness all the time)

In dispatch/le lingo, it is not used for fainting. "Unresponsive" is often used for dead.

Seriously, if a roommate had fainted and they called EMS, would Comms Director for the Idaho State Police be talking about someone who had fainted???

On the local evening news this is a common story: Police were called to xxxx block for an unresponsive individual. The person was found with a bullet wound".

If someone faints, what happens when 911 is called???
Caller: My friend passed out
Dispatch: "Is your friend breathing"
Dispatch is then likely to provide some instructions and if things don't go well, then EMS will be dispatched, not police. Police did not not respond to a fainted person call.

So the type of responsiveness you're talking about is a bit different. Pupils reactive to light is part of a neurologic exam. If the pupils are not reactive, it could point to a neurologic problem/cranial nerve damage.

When a patient is "unresponsive," it means they're unconscious and not waking up. So for example, if someone choked on something and passed out from choking and you find them on the floor and they don't respond, even when you tap them or do a sternal rub, they're unresponsive. It's never used unless they're unconscious, but it's different than checking pupils.

If E or X were on the 2nd floor hallway and the surviving roommates saw them, but they wouldn't wake up, dispatch would definitely be right to call that unresponsive.

What is LE 99% sure of, but can’t tell us.

1) How many killers.
2) Whether killer/s are right or left handed
3) If any of the victims were ever threatened via text or social media
4) If killer or killers had to have been familiar with the building
5) Whether bedroom doors were locked

Anything else?

I don't think you can make this claim without statistics to back it up, as in "how many murders have taken place in this town," etc.

I, too, live in a college/university town and there is no history of predatorial killing and being a hunting ground for murders.
The city I live in has never had a campus serial murderer either.

I was making a general statement that college campuses have often been a target for SK and Incel types in the past. I'll spare referring to any specifically as we're familiar already.

To go deeper into what I mean, I'm saying this with campus SA and hazing in mind. Perhaps when I said breeding ground what I meant was practice or experimentation. Engaging in certain behaviours or "traditions" might give someone a taste for something more. It could also really divide and alienate some people who discover they're actually loners after experiencing rejection etc due to the social aspect of college life.

However that's OT and likely not pertaining to this case. JMO.

Kaylee’s dad said it might have been in reference to his daughter. But remember, he himself has said he doesn’t have much information about his daughter’s death. I think the explanation of the 911 call today LE is more accurate and it was about one of surviving roommate.
That's what I'm getting too. Also regarding those under 21 not going to bars, alcohol and jello shots and who knows what else flows freely on Greek Row. I know for a fact. I wouldn't doubt if one of the surviving roommates had alcohol poisoning and was not waking up. IMO

I’ve always thought maybe the unresponsive person was one of the surviving roommates, after she saw something terrible upstairs and ran back out. I just can’t see one of them finding E or X lying there, and miss the blood, and the fact that two people were killed in that floor, not just one. Wouldn’t you go up tot he person and try to wake them, or at least go try to find their significant other? I also can’t see someone knifed to death, laid out on the floor, and reported to 911 as simply an “unresponsive person”. I really think someone fainted after seeing the scene. Also because they’ve always stated that the 911 call was made from a roommate’s phone (not necessarily by that roommate) and it was apparently passed around as multiple people spoke with 911.
I have been trying to catch up and I am finding that as I finish one page I find 2 more added, so I apologize if this is already posted. I wanted to put this out there since there is so much discussion about how the unconscious person report relates:

Per the father of K, he believes:
"the initial 911 call may have come in as an unconscious person report because his daughter wasn’t answering her phone."

"I know the girls reached out via texting and calling, so I can only assume by the phones being ignored, knowing how my daughter is not going to ignore calls and texting,"

ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

at the end of this video BE states that he was told the house in general was the target

-edit removed the link because it's acting weird on my end. it was posted a few pages back

Thank you! I wish everyone would provide sources. I suspect that is an unfortunate wording from Brian.
Or maybe it's me misunderstanding what people mean when they say the house was targeted?

1) How many killers.

Anything else?
i'd be willing to bet they know perp's entry/exit route

Police in Moscow, Idaho tow five cars
in connection to the murder of four college students.
1669767303951.png

MOSCOW, Idaho — Police started towing away vehicles from the scene of a quadruple homicide near the University of Idaho on Tuesday, more than two weeks after four students were stabbed to death at the off-campus residence.

Five cars were being taken to "secure long-term storage" for "further evidence gathering," Idaho State Police Communications Director Aaron Snell told Fox News Digital.

The vehicles are just part of a massive trove of evidence that law enforcement continues to sift through 16 days after the grisly murders.

BBM & UBM

The timing of the attacks as soon as they slept leads me to believe that the killer was standing there waiting. But how could he know when each person was asleep? Did he enter previously and install hidden cameras. He could have removed them when he left.
He could have been peeping in the windows and watched them go to sleep

Last edited:

1) How many killers.

Anything else?
Who was the target?
Is the killer male or female?

Can’t it just simply mean “hey we know this person is in her room but she’s not answering any of us”. Maybe we are overthinking. Maybe they actually saw nothing.

No, I think it would be irresponsible for dispatch to call that unresponsive in medical terms. I would bet they saw X or E. They may not have seen blood (or maybe they did), but I think they had to have seen the person for dispatch to call that unresponsive. Otherwise, the term is not medically correct.

JMO I’m leaning more towards it being one of the survivors that fainted. If it or any of the victims, they would have been very bloodied up. The survivor would have told the dispatcher that but she didn’t. The fact that the dispatcher relayed to LE it was an unresponsive person call and not a potential homicide is proof of that.
But the MPD, nov 27th states:

On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up.

MOO: 2nd floor victim = stabbing victim from the 2nd floor

I have a couple of question, at least one of the parents has said that LE wasn't giving them much information. Is that normal for a case like this? If not what could be the reasoning for that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members