ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the house been cleaned? Meaning... all blood removed?
Hard to say but professional cleaners with biohazard experience will eventually clean up that whole house. If LE thinks it's done with the house and the landlord wants to try and rent it out (the latter seems way premature) the house will be cleaned. Wouldn't be surprised if the house ends up being razed. JMO.

"The Moscow Police Department said earlier it is probing the movements of victims Ethan Chapin and Xana Kernodle, who visited the frat house, where Ethan was a member, hours before the murders.

Police believe Ethan and Xana visited the Sigma Chi house from about 9pm on November 12 until around 1.45am, when they returned to Xana's off-campus home, just a brief walk away, where the murders took place.

An Idaho frat house that may have been the last stop out for a couple who were killed alongside two roommates in a nearby home does not have security cameras, an official there says.

Reed Ofsthun, president of the Sigma Chi chapter at the University of Idaho, told reporters on Tuesday that the fraternity is cooperating fully with police regarding the November 13 murders.

That actually seems to be one of the larger areas that we don't have a lot of information in,' Idaho State Police communications director Aaron Snell told Good Morning America of Ethan and Xana's movements on November 12.

'So being able to locate what they did that night, to maybe who they contacted, maybe any routes they took home, that would be important to the investigation,' he added."

Hard to say but professional cleaners with biohazard experience will eventually clean up that whole house. If LE thinks it's done with the house and the landlord wants to try and rent it out (the latter seems way premature) the house will be cleaned. Wouldn't be surprised if the house ends up being razed. JMO.
IMO this house should be razed and a memorial to the victims should be erected.

I would hope so, but there is actually a “fixer upper” type show where people go in and make over some murder houses. I believe Jodi Arias was one of the homes featured. It seems odd but people do live in some of these homes.
Columbine High School wasn’t destroyed. A few days ago we went for a game. Accidentally finding ourselves standing where two evil boys stood. I’ve had nightmares since. I can’t step foot in there again.

Just read this article.
I have a college age son. My heart breaks for this and all of the families. Can't blame them at all for hiring outside help.
It might not bring them the closure any sooner but it certainly will provide another layer of much needed
support.

Is there some optimism here? Almost seems like it to me and the work progress sounds like things may be moving. Or maybe I'm just hoping!
The police chief did say SOME of their personal belongings will be removed and returned to families. I wonder what items will remain there? I thought they were close to clearing the house. Smh idk

Last edited:
Until the authorities give me a reason for not trusting their alibi checking I am against it. I believe the police along with th FBI.and ISP have it under control.

I generally believe that if LE says they're cleared, the overwhelming odds are they've been solidly cleared. But I also understand why SG is having a hard time trying to function with real faith in this quagmire of MSM, LE, internet faux-sleuthing, etc.

Crowdsourcing alibis on the internet is an utterly horrible idea. I get why SG thought of it, but now that he has a PI and a lawyer, my guess is they will be able to supply him with enough information, advice, and analysis to prevent him from acting on ideas borne out of desperation, grief, and frustration.

If SG had a lawyer and/or a PI a week ago, I doubt he would not have said half the things he said in his last MSM interview...

Wherever there is a college market, there are gang members. They aren't necessarily meeting at a clubhouse or anything, but they are certainly dispatched, live in the community, and often blend in as much as possible.
Do they actually study at these universities or do they just infiltrate them to recruit members?

My guess is the house will be demolished once it's no longer needed for the investigation (which could be a long time). But I doubt anyone will go back to living there... ever

The house in Colorado that Watts killed his pregnant wife and daughters in recently sold for 600k.

SG also mentioned "crowdsourcing" alibis to the community for verification. Curious to know thoughts on that. I see pros and cons
I like it, has to be organized properly but some may be more comfortable with this and more "see something say something".

Excerpt from the latest Moscow Police update-12/05/2022

“There have been numerous requests about the dog found at the residence on the morning of November 13th. Arriving officers entered the residence and found the deceased victims. During the search of the home, a dog was found in a room where the crimes had not been committed. Officers did not find any evidence on the dog and there was no indication the animal had entered the crime scene. The dog was taken to Animal Services and released to a responsible person.

While the dog was in the house when officers arrived, it has not been determined where the dog was physically located when the murders took place.”

The link to this release can be found on page 1 of this thread.

Thank you for posting this.

IMHO, this might be significant. The dog was inside the house when LE arrived. LE says that they don't know if the dog was in the house when the murders happened. That indicates to me that the dog might have been let inside the house by the killer, because surely LE would have noticed where the dog was initially at when they arrived? And, as a separate issue, most dogs would IMHO at least bark if something was going on with their owner, even if locked in another room. More to the point, IMHO the killer might suspect that the dog would do so, and might be heard, so IMHO this might indicate that the killer had reason to believe that the dog wouldn't do so, which IMHO indicates that the killer knew the dog (Assuming the killer knew the dog was there).

Just my opinion, but I think it's worth considering the possibility that the dog knew the killer, and thus was not a threat to the killer, not a hindrance to the killer or killers. That might explain why the dog is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member